Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Markus vs Flynn vs Nova

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Markus vs Flynn vs Nova Empty
PostSubject: Markus vs Flynn vs Nova   Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:40 pm

Markus strode around a park in Southern California, walking in a small circle, waiting for the two men he had just challenged to a fight which he was expecting and hoping to be epic. He was slightly rusty in his fighting skills, and felt the need to fight. His feet began increasing their pace, making Markus run faster in a circle, making him look like some kind of idiot. But this is what happens when he gets impatient.

"Where are they..." He muttered, his tone lower than usual.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Markus vs Flynn vs Nova   Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:41 pm

Nova had been challenged by some random person he had seen walking down the street. He assumed the teenager was just a spaz who was itching to fight, but from his appearance he resembled Naruto Uzumaki. When he was challenged he said to himself "The successor to Naruto Uzumaki... Hehehehe this should be fun..."

Nova was getting around town with his usual method of transportation... That's right he was flying around covered in lightning. He had saw the spaz walking around in a circle and he let out a sigh. "What the hell is he doing..."

Nova took this as a opportunity to start the fight with the element of surprise. From how he flew in he shouldn't have been able to hear him. He silently entered a free fall generating lightning into his fist. From the rate he was falling his fist would clash with the successor's head and slam him into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Markus vs Flynn vs Nova   Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:59 pm

Being impatient, he sighed and simply stopped, waiting. However, Above him, he heard a crackling noise of thunder getting louder by the second. Not having time to think, he jumped backwards several times before stopping. Luckily, he made the right choice. He moved several meters away, away from a crater formed by a man landing, his fist smashing into the ground, sending a wave of air around the park. The leaves of trees shucks and fell, Markus' hair blown back vigorously. His eyes locked with the man.

This is the guy he thought, remembering his appearance from before. He knew he was a successor, and from the looks of him, he looked like a Lightning user. As the fight went on, he would try to guess who.

But not now.

Swiftly, he took out two knifes out of his back pocket, flinging them at his foe before performing a hand sign. Clouds of smoke appeared around him, obscuring him before revealing three Markus's, muddled up so the real one was on the left hand side. They stood still together, waiting for his foe.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Markus vs Flynn vs Nova   Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:39 pm

Nova stood up and became surrounded by smoke. He let out a yawn and began to release his enormous magic power. Electricity was sparking out of him in every direction making the smoke disperse and attempting to make contact with the 2 clones and the real opponent.

Since the smoke was dispersing he was able to see the 3 targets and he opened his mouth and electricity began to spark up inside. He released a brutal lightning roar with the words "ROAR OF THE LIGHTNING DRAGON!!!" Echoing through out the area.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Markus vs Flynn vs Nova   Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 3:46 pm

The smoke was dispersed by a large magical energy, but Markus and the clones stood through it, in a way showing off to their foe. As he opened his mouth, electricity gathering inside, Markus used this to guess his next attack. Him and a clone jumped diagonally to the left side, dodging the blast, whilst the other clone jumped to the right, throwing three more kunai at his foe as a distraction

Markus' other clone began to gather energy in his right arm, waving his vigorously around the real Markus' open palm, making a sphere of energy.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Markus vs Flynn vs Nova   Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:37 pm

Nova watched as the clones jumped to opposite side of each other. Using easy Lightning manipulation he had two beams of lightning shoot out from the ground as soon as the kunai's were thrown. One directly under the right clone and the other pillar of lightning coming out from under the real Markus and his clone.
Nova then ducked to dodge the 3 kunai which didn't pose much threat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Markus vs Flynn vs Nova   Markus vs Flynn vs Nova I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Markus vs Flynn vs Nova
Page 1 of 1