Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Nova Sparks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

Nova Sparks Empty
PostSubject: Nova Sparks   Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 9:47 pm

Name: Nova Sparks

Title: Liberator

Appearance: Nova Sparks 38866
Nova looks like this except his has a lightning bolt scar that goes over his right eye just like his predecessor. Nova enjoys to wear leather jackets but he usually wears them by having them throw over his shoulders and his hands not in the sleeves. He wears black jeans all the time, not the same ones of course he has many black jeans. He also enjoys to wear converses usually the all black ones.

Background: Nova was a rather shy kid. No one really noticed him since he wasn't in the picture that much. The main reason this happened was because he used to live with his dad but one day when Nova was coming home from school. It was a normal day Nova of course was walking by himself and he had then arrived home. Everything was normal and he walked up to the front door took out his key and unlocked the door. When he opened the door he walked inside and dropped his key on the floor. As he bent over to pick it up someone rushed into the door slamming into it to send it flying open. The door hit Nova and he hit the floor. He took out his butterfly knife which his dad gave him on his 14th birthday. Nova was actually pretty skilled with it and he did a kip up went for a stab to the mans chest and it landed. The man had a hood on which covered his face and he pushed Nova and he went back and took the knife with him. He went for a slash but the man threw his arm and blocked the arm but Nova slightly threw the knife into the air catching it the opposite way with his other free hand. He then went for a stab at the mans neck which was successful. Nova took the knife out and said "Damn home invader... you came to the wrong house..." He then turned the man over and removed his hood to see his face and in shock he dropped the knife.

Nova stood there with a terrified look on his face to see it was his father. His dad had apparently been mugged and shot so he was rushing him to get first aid which explains why he crashed into the door. People walking by were able to see what happened and one man ran and tackled Nova straight into a big picture frame with a picture of him and his dad. Nova in the wrong sense of mind at the moment took the knife and put into the man's left lung. Nova then ran outside and that's when he saw 2 police cars drift onto his front yard and both cops came out with nightsticks. Nova still not in the right sense of mine ran up to the first cop and went for a vertical swipe but the cop blocked with the nightstick and two other cops tackled him to the floor. As he fell his hand with his butterfly knife fell towards his face and as he hit the ground the whiplash sent the knife into his face making a deep slash over his eye. After that situation Nova explained to them everything that had happened and since it was his first offense they were generous enough to let him go home with his mom.

Nova did not really know his mom all he knew was she was still madly in love with his father. The moment he went home with her she began to cry and she smacked him. She then did it again and went to do it a third but he raised his hand and her hand hit his wrist. He looked at her with cold dead eyes and she backed down. He then ran to his room and held back tears as he knew he was unwanted. He had to transfer to a new school and he was already in 10th grade at the time so it was hard for him to make friends since everyone already had there cliques. The only time people looked at Nova was to see the scar on his eye which was in the shape of a lightning bolt. Nova decided to stick to the shadows and not become friends with anyone since he did not want to hurt them. The day Nova found out he was a successor was another tragic day for him. He was in school and this man with ice magic came. He said if he did not get $1,000,000 he would execute us all. Everyone was helpless since no one had the power to stop him. Nova decided he would try to be a hero and stop the man and if he failed he would be with his father.

Nova stood up and and took out his butterfly knife. He used it to cut his ice handcuffs that the magic user had placed on everyone. He could hear people whispering "that's the quiet kid... what does he think he's doing?" The ice user stared at Nova and said "Your a courageous one you know... but that also means your looking down on me if you think you can take me on with that puny knife." The ice user took out a bow and made a ice arrow. He shot the arrow which Nova easily dodged but as he dodged the man threw his bow open his hand and shot little shards at Nova. Nova stared as he was surely to be met with his death but he crossed both of his hands over his face to try and protect himself but a beam of lightning shot out of his hand without the knife. The beam shot through the ice shards and hit the man. He could then hear people whispering "He's one of those freaks... It's because of people like him so many of us are dying..." Nova ignored the people's whispers and opened his mouth. The words he spoke just rolled off the tongue "ROAR OF THE THUNDER DRAGON!!!" A huge beam of lightning just shot out of Nova's mouth and it took the ice user by surprise. It hit him and he looked at Nova and turned around and ran. Nova smiled and lightning began to burst out of his body. He looked at everyone and said "You better stop your whispering... I just saved ALL of your asses." They looked at him with jealousy and hate within there eyes. Nova did not care thought for he knew known of them would say anything to his face.

Personality:Nova is a rather quiet person who tends to keep to himself and stick to the shadows. It wasn't that hard to once he found out he was a successor because in his school people saw successors as freaks but really they were just jealous. Because of Nova being neglected and deemed an outcast he tends to be rather shy but if he were to make any friends they would probably never hear the end of him. Nova is loyal and refuses to turn his back on his friends because he cherishes the bonds he makes with people since it is very rare that he ever does.

Succession World:Fairy Tail

Successor: Laxus Dreyar from Fairy Tail

Abilities -

Free Form Abilities: Basic Lightning Magic: With Basic Lightning Magic Nova can use lightning to his every whim. He can use lightning body which is when he surrounds himself in lightning and moves around quickly. He can also use Lightning Manipulation which means he can have lightning shoot out from the ground and electrocute you. He can also just generate lightning into parts of his body to pack a mean punch.

When using this regular magic his senses become lightning sharp so he gets +15 on sense stats.
He also gets + 10 strength when he uses electricity to make his physical attacks stronger.
He also gets + 25 speed when he uses Lightning Body to travel at the speed of lightning.

Second Abilities: Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic:A type of Magic which allows the user to incorporate the element of lightning into their body, gaining exclusive characteristics that are commonly associated with Lightning Dragons. The user is capable of producing lightning from their body and of manipulating it to attack their opponents. This Magic’s spells seem to possess an incredibly high voltage, being particularly destructive, and the electricity of which they’re composed of seems capable of momentarily paralyzing foes, making it easier for the user to take them out; however, their trajectory may be redirected by metal objects acting as “lightning rods”, thus redirecting the attacks. Lightning Dragon Slayer Magic, being a form of Dragon Slayer Magic, likely allows its user to consume external sources of electricity and lightning to restore their body and replenish their strength reserves. However, this won't work for lightning they produced themselves.

When he activates his Dragon Slayer magic he gets + 20 Magic Strength, +15 Defense/Magic Defense and +20 sense

Third Abilities:Secret Dragon Slayer Art Roaring Thunder:The user rushes at the target and releases a large burst of lightning from their fist, heavily damaging and electrocuting the target, whilst also pushing them away with immense force. this move is enough to take down the mightiest of opponents towards the end of a fight.

Dragon Force: The form realized when closely infusing the user's body with their dragon essence, physically changing their body, most namely with dragon scales, and creating an aura of their respective element over their skin. This harshly increases their capabilities and magic prowess. (+45 to Speed, Strength, and Magic)

Stats:

Strength - 20

Speed - 20

Defense - 15

Magical Defense - 15

Magical Power. - 20

Sense - 10

Last edited by †Nova Sparks† on Sun May 04, 2014 1:51 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

Nova Sparks Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nova Sparks   Nova Sparks I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 17, 2014 10:00 pm

Nova Sparks Tsuna_11

I hope you can live up to your legendary name, Dragon Slayer. Perhaps I will see you on my black list soon enough, if your growth continuous at this rate.

'Liam
Back to top Go down

Nova Sparks
Page 1 of 1