Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Mason Windrake (Done)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Mason Windrake (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Mason Windrake (Done)   Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:15 am

Name: Mason Windrake

Title: Shade

Appearance: Mason stands at around six feet and with a more rounded face, a small scar going across his right eyebrow and cheek, and wide. His eye color seems to be greyish-blue. His hair is black, with the sides of his head shaved, forming a mohawk out of the hair at the top of his head, tapering off into a point at the nape of his neck. He also sports a strange tattoo on his back between his shoulder blades. His attire consists of a black, 3/4-length, hooded leather jacket with red interior linings and the British Union flag sewn on the left arm, a gray tanktop, black fingerless gloves, black faded jeans, black military boots, and a necklace reminiscent of half of the Red Amulet. His sword is slung over his back favoring his left hand, and his pistols are placed in holsters at the back of his waist, under his coat. Mason also seems to be ambidextrous, favoring either hand for melee attacks with his weapons.

Background:

Before the Reign:

Mason was born to a single mother who posses beautiful long black and a soft face. His life with his mother which wasn't the best was always happy. He would grow up a healthy and sheltered boy who loved spendkng time wish her.

The Reign:

During his time sadly his mother killed after saving him from an Excul. He would run until his body gave out and when he recovered he would never be the same

After the Reign:

After the events of the Reign everything would change. Upon waking he found himself in a shed laying next ro him a strange sword with his hair a shiny blue. Hysterically crying he held a the amulet his mother had gave him on his two days ago. As his emotions swelled so did something else... A strange power as he turned over he would notice several red orbs that slowly converged themselves into one orb. The strange orb would rhen release and explosion blowing up the shed and the items in it.  The only thing that that survuived was that strange sword and when he grabbed it everything flooded into his mind. Scenes from the Reign the  back story of his new powers and the vision of a darkness that attempted to control the land. He would vow to fight this darkness whenever he could any way he could even of it meant harming the innocent.

Personality: Mason is very slick, over confident and cunning. He at times can be very vulgar and childish. He is very rebellious and hard headed to most authority figures. But when needed is very reliable and trustworthy.  He is brave and fearless looking at each situation as a accomplishment. He is very optimistic and bright. He may not be the smartest apple in the tree but he's definitely not the rotten one. He is very disassociated with the public and tends to be a loner. He loves to participate in heinous acts. Otherwise Mason is loving and supportive. He considers himself a abomination and is known as a traitor from the underworld or so he likes to think. He is a protector and a destoryer definitely worthy of his family name.

Succession World: Bleach

Successor: Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez

Abilities

Passive:

Spiritual Pressure - The user has a base control over the energy within existence, allowing them to step onto air and water, or create a slight pressure to be felt by others with similar abilities.

Free Form:

Sonido - A virtually instant step in any one direction similar to Flash Step.

Hierro- The user's skin is comparable to near steel, a considerable defense against physical attacks and high resistance to energy. +20 Defense

Pesquisa - The user can sense the life force of anyone within range + 10 Sense

Tier 2:

Cero: An incredibly powerful blast of the user's energy that is feared for it's blatant power (once every two posts) +50 Magic

Bala - The user can send a nearly invisible projectile of energy from the hands or feet at blistering speed and high power (Up to two projectiles a post) + 25 Magic + 25 Strength

Resurreccion: Pantera

Effect: When transformed Mason gains a giant boost in both speed and strength as well as a special ability that when he roars it is powerful enough to move something as big as a human. His appearance also changes to a more panther like form having blades protruding from his forearms and calves. In this form Hierro defenses are doubled.+25 Strength and Speed

Pantera's Ability:

Garra de la Pantera:

The user while in Ressureccion fires five diamond shaped bombs from their elbow, in which delivers a devastating blow upon contact. This could also provide cover seeing as how the blast radius is sure to cause a smoke screen.. +50 Strength Per Bomb. (THREE per post)

Tier 3:

Gran Rey Cero

Effect: The user fires a large lethal blast of powerful energy via hand which hurdles at and opponent with great speed and devastating power this is considered one of the most powerful Cero's available only for Espada +80 Magic

Cero Oscuras:

The user's Cero is amplified many times, infused with black energy. It holds the same base power as Grand Ray Cero, but when used in the released state, it is many times stronger with complete destruction of whatever it touches. +85 Magic [Resurreccion Only]

Desgarron

Effect: The user charges energy on his claws and slashes forward releasing the energy in the shape of claws towards the opponent. This attack can be used up to two times upon activation. Up to two energy claws be used at a time. This is considered Masons strongest attack +100 Magic Per Claw[Resurreccion Only]Cooldown 3 post

Stats:

Total: 140

Strength: 30

Defense: 30

Magic Defense: 30

Magic Power: 20

Speed: 30

Sense: 0

Last edited by Alexzander on Thu Sep 03, 2015 1:44 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Mason Windrake (Done) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mason Windrake (Done)   Mason Windrake (Done) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm

Done Again Lol.
Back to top Go down

Mason Windrake (Done)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Creation Corner :: Character Creation-
Jump to: