Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Beginning of the End

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

The Beginning of the End Empty
PostSubject: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 9:02 am

Alice skipped gleefully through Central Park, seemingly immune to the usual feeling of sombreness brought about by the complete desolation of the area. 6 years ago, the behemoth of a park had stood proudly, teeming with people who wished to experience the quaint peacefulness of the area. Now, it's only visitors were a bunch of hulking black monsters and a murderous lunatic. Suffice it to say that the park had been reduced to a melancholy state. But this all meant nothing to Alice, who continued along her merry path to God-knows-where. She had found, through her numerous travels around the Covens, that the un-judging silence of the Excul was bliss to a girl who had been forced to listen to people speak for her entire life. At the moment, she was humming a tune to herself, a nursery rhyme she had found buried within the depths of her memory (alongside the screams of her victims and the depraved laughter that followed them. Fond memories indeed). Her eyes were shut as she enjoyed the serenity of the moment...
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2015 5:02 pm

Central Park... This is and will always be one of Mason post reign places. It allows him to train over a wide area unbothered by anyone except the occasional Excul. Today was a day of agility and that is exactly what he planned to work on. He would began sprinting through the park speed quickly increasing before he decided to leap into a Sonido which lunged him forward several yards before he needed to perform the skill once again. Quickly jumping back and forth from one end of the park to the other.

Within his last Sonido he would stop on the near the middle of the park where he would notice a young lady skipping rather happily... Was she insane? This was no place for a going girl to be. He would fall from his place in the sky right in front of her. He normally wouldn't care if someone where walking through the park but he felt a strange connection to this girl something he couldn't explain.

"Hey, Miss what are you doing here? This place is dangerous." Mason wondered if this lady was a successor like him even still she was plently of brave.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 3:40 pm

The sudden appearance of a man, who had abruptly dropped from the sky, certainly startled Alice. Her primal instincts took hold of her, causing her to stagger back in a mix of bewilderment and caution. However, in an instant, Alice regained her composure, exiting her battle stance and analysing the person before her. His physique and attire depicted a dangerous man, a Successor no doubt, but his face showed no signs of aggression. Regardless, Alice remained fairly wary.

"Oh, I shouldn't think so," she replied, her voice soft and upbeat, "The Excul are far more tame than they're given credit for."

Back to top Go down
Zechs
Admin
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2015 4:16 pm

"Get them startled and you're in for quite the time.." A sigh escaped after the leisurely spoken words of a man eating a bag of chips walked onto the grass. After rolling the bag up and stuffing them in his pant pocket, a faint grunt of his small effort while doing so, he stood back up, only to forget what he was saying, but still noticed the two before him. "Thur isn'f a lot of pepul arund here awften" He spoke with a mouth full of chips, few flying from his mouth each word.

A flick of his wrist, and a water bottle from his sleeve was grabbed by his hand, taking a drink before speaking. ".. Excul! Right!" He realized, slamming the water bottle in his hand, spilling some onto the ground, "You two trying to hunt them for sport, or somethin'?" He asked, capping the bottle and stuffing it in his jacket pocket, and from his front pockets, grabbing a candy bar to eat. "Sounds pretty dangerous, even for Successors like yourselves."
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 1:56 pm

Mason placed his hands back into his trench coat just as the young lady replied to his question. Funny thing was that she was right, the Excul did have really relaxed natures especially around others in their species and some Shades. Seeing as how she wasn't a deadly monster she must have a been a Shade but what powers did she's posses? These questions would have to be saved for later another person had arrived quiet unexpectedly eating and drinking several forms of snacks. Hmm did they all have the idea of meeting at the park? Was this a destined meeting or just a coincidence? Mason would began to question this interaction but was also very intrigued.

Still facing the young lady he would first like to address her, "A lot of experience with Excul m'lady?" He would then address the other young gentlemen by still talking to the young lady, "I've only hunted then for sport I have not paid much attention to their behavioral patterns." Mason would scratch his head as he found himself very rude these people hadn't even known his name and yet he addressed them show openly. "Excuse my rudeness, I am Mason Windrake, successor to Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez. May I ask who you to individuals are?
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 4:04 pm

Alice spun around to face the youth who had just spoken. Though clearly lacking in etiquette, this person had an uncanny air of calmness to him. Most of the people she had met had been either overly formal, overly rude or overly terrified. This man, however, seemed very carefree, even as he spoke about the dangers of fighting Excul. It piqued Alice's interest, to say the least.

"Well, I cannot vouch for my friend here," she made a quick gesture towards Mason, "But I am not hunting Excul for sport. I'm afraid i'm not much of a fighter."

This was a lie, of course. Deep down, the lass would love nothing more than to shred an Excul into tiny pieces. But of course, such a thing was very difficult, even for a Successor. Though, by the looks of things, the young girl may end up fighting some anyhow. She cast her eyes towards Mason. "I've had my fair share of moments with them...take that as you will." At the revalation of his predecessor, Alice raised an eyebrow. She had no idea who "Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez" was (her knowledge on anime was shaky at best and absolutely non-existent at worst). "I'm afraid that means nothing to me," she said, bowing her head slightly as if ashamed of herself, "Forgive me. I haven't a clue where my powers originate from."
Back to top Go down
Zechs
Admin
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 7:42 pm

Nicholas let out a yawn whilst the two spoke, he'd never been in a conversation this long before, and was getting tired. However, he was relieved that an immediate fight between the group hadn't broken out, like most people he met did. "A successor who isn't a fighter? That's an odd combination. But, it puts us in the same boat." Taking a bite of his snack before continuing, he moved his words to the both of them. "The thought of fighting exhausts me, and I myself have no idea where my powers originate from."

Eyeing a nearby bench that wasn't charred and could hold his weight, Nicholas slowly made his way over to sit down, letting out a sigh of relief, and simply looked at the two for a moment, trying to remember what he was supposed to remember. ".. My name, that's right." Before speaking, he took a very quick drink out of his bottle that came from his other sleeve, and capped it to return to his friends, ".. .. Names, right. My name is Nicholas. Nicholas Emerson. S'been a while before I could just sit down in the presence of others without the urge to active my powers." Leaning back on the bench with arms over the back, he flicked the bottle down his sleeved, and looked to the two before him. "So we got Mason, myself, now what about you?" He asked looking over at the girl, "What's yer name?" He asked casually with no regard of formality, as if he knew any.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 pm

Using his reiatsu he would step onto the air before sitting down on the air. He observed the to as neither really showed that we're informed on what was actually taking place. Although Mason certainly knew what realm Nicholas received his powers from. He clearly detected the reaitsu of a Soul Reaper. Not only had Mason found out where the man had gotten his powers but even the exact race from that entertainment. Now looking in Nicholas direction he would grin silently to match something in which resembled a smile, "I can tell you a lot about from where your powers come from, Nicky boy." He would take a mocking tone with the young lad seeing as how he appeared to he the most clueless.

Now glaring at the young lady he did began to wonder who she was he didn't seem to detect any form of hostility or deception so he just assumed the girl was taking her time. But Mason did not now how long he wanted to stay in one place the surrounding Excul had now began getting antsy, some thing had seemed to be bothering them. They behaved in a certain way that seemed to shock even Mason it seemed to be fear? What had these low class Excul have to be afraid of? Had these other two shades noticed their stranger behavior. Mason would remain quiet as not to alert anyone. Little enough far off in the other end of the park he could swear he heard a loud shriek.... What could it be?
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2015 8:32 pm

"My name is Alice Abrams. Pleased to make your acquaintances." Alice bowed as she spoke, an action that came naturally to her at this point. She had spent years refining her manners to conceal the crazy girl she was, reaching imppecable results. Of course, it was all a facade, but at least it was a nice facade. Alice could have simply killed them there and then, something which she doubted they would have enjoyed.

She heard something, to her left. It was a faint noise, but she definitely heard something. A high-pitched cry. The Excul shuffled, their movements far stiffer than usual. Something was out of the ordinary here. Her eyes darted to both sides, searching for whatever it was that was making the noise. She held her smile, but she remained weary. There was something else here, and knowing Alice's luck, it was stronger than an ordinary Excul.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2015 12:45 am

The temperature within the immediate area dropped several degrees as the a figure clad in malleable black came into view. A dull yet penetrating gaze sent towards the upper horizon as the dark velvet lights within the shadow stared forward. The unnatural way it held so still.. So perfectly stoic was unnerving to look at. It hovered centimeters above the rotting concrete, utterly idle. To those within sight, a quiet ringing could be heard in their ears..

א ף פ ע ם ל א ע ו מ ד ל נ צ ח  ה צ ט ר פ ו ת

A stagnant whisper rang through the minds of everyone near, repeating itself in an indistinguishable language in an ethereal voice that grew slowly louder, as if the voice was moving close to each person. The cloaked entity kept silent, its garbs slowing waving as if underwater. After a few seconds of deafening silence, it turns its gaze forward and the eyes began to glow brighter.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 8:22 am

The sudden coldness startled Alice, the faint whisper that she heard sending a chill down her spine. Alien words were repeated over and over in her head, the unearthly voice which spoke them growing louder. Her eyes jerked to a phantasmal being floating far away, her gaze stransfixed on it's glowing eyes. The being was montionless, suspended in mid-air in an unnerving manner. Alice stepped back,  her lips curling into a small smile, her purple Life-Fibre arms morphing into long, sharp blades. "It would seem we have some company..."
Back to top Go down
Zechs
Admin
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2015 4:06 pm

The sudden voices woke Nicholas from dozing off on the bench. Simply ignoring it wasn't a possibility, after many tries, much to his dismay. The louder it got, it finally got him to move from his spot, not without a few curses under his breath. He stood up slowly, his head bent down as he got up, and upon standing upright, a lollipop appeared in his mouth, despite his hands still in his pockets.

The figure off in the distance certainly got his attention, but the way it was attained left him irritated. "Unwanted company.." Reaching down into his pant's leg pocket, he pulled a combat knife from it and tossed it up in the air to flip a few times before catching it. "Geez, why all of this so early.." He mumbled with a yawn afterward, still feeling drowsy a bit, "Call me assuming, but this guy can't mean well, no?"
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2015 1:35 pm

Mason had detected something was wrong but this was something that he would have never expected. The chilling air was to say the least was bothersome... But the whispers of a foreign language boomed through his head it's pitch increasing steadliy as the black figure in the horizon attempted to communicate with the group. The group have surly noticed that this was not a normal Excul. Was this a legendary Stellar or Purity? MASON would place his hand on his swords as he would slowly unsheath it as he prepared to address his companions,

"This is... No this is not a good thing... I feel this should be self explanatory but, in the event he attacks hit it hard and fast. Dodge any and all attacks you can." Mason had wished he prepared for something like this. It would take some time before he could activate his Ressureccion would he last long enough?
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2015 12:06 pm

There was no way to comprehend the transition of time as the stranger vanished. There was no flash, no visible disappearance. It no longer existed within sight. It was only moments until its presence was felt by those close. The whispering chants now louder. It hovered less than a single inch away behind Nicholas as he drew his weapon, so close the slightest movement would cause friction. An unearthly noise emanated from its cowl as it raised its cloaked hands and placed one on the boy's shoulder, a grip colder than death that permeated violet haze, sending a feeling of hopelessness and loss that began to lull Nicholas into a sleep, a black veil falling over his eyes with the sense that if he fell asleep now, he would never wake up again.

મા વી  શો ધ વા મા ટે છે

With its other raised arm, the sleeve fell back to reveal a long, lanky hand with smooth marble gray skin. Across the skin crimson runes were etched into its body that transitioned from a bright exclamation to a dull throbbing glow, as if it were some unholy blood seeping through its polished skin. The hand gripped the air and with a flicker of air, a long black spine settled into its hand, the base seeping with fluctuating air. It aimed the tip at the base of Nicholas' neck.
Back to top Go down
Zechs
Admin
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 2:43 pm

Nicholas was set on taking this thing out, he already had his weapon out anyway. Sometimes he could change it into a sword, but he always felt it better to keep it in this knife mode, mostly. His friends both seemed like they were going to fight, so he wouldn't leave them to this thing alone.

With a tighter grip, he prepared for a full charge, but the thing he'd been staring at.. Had gone. No trace of movement, and for a second it seemed it just moved on, but his body betrayed him moments after. His courage up and fled, and in its place, despondency. He couldn't even move himself, and soon couldn't even bring himself to try. What was this.. Impossible..

Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 3:24 pm

Before Alice could even register it's movements, the thing was gone. It took her roughly a second to realise she was now staring at the empty space where the Excul (she presumed it was some form of Excul) had once stood, the creature having seemingly vanished. An instant later, her thoughts turned to her two friends allies, her eyes soon following. She quickly turned to look at Mason. He was fine. She then turned to Nicholas.

He was far from fine.

The Excul hovered behind him, gripping his shoulder as runes of a deep red etched themselves on it's other arm. Air shimmered around them, a weapon forming and dropping on the Excul's palm. Without even uttering a word, Alice right arm shot out like a bullet towards the creature, extending nearly the whole distance in a single moment. Suddenly, her hand morphed, splitting into what seemed like a dozen trendils, though it was hard to discern as they travelled like blurs towards their target. Each trendil had a sharp, pointed tip, many heading directly towards the Excul's head and neack. Half of them would attempt to coil around their target, especially it's arms in an attempt to move them away.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2015 10:02 pm

"What the hell."

Thus was all Mason could muster after he losing sight and sense of the frightening Excul. In a semi panicked state he would slightly search his surrounding before noticing a black silhouette beginning to materialize behind Nicholas. Before he could even speak to warn him the Excul had already made contact with Nicholas. It would seem the thing had placed a trance on him in a attempt to incapacitate him shortly before delivering a lethal blow. But Mason would not let this happen. As soon as he noticed the black spine in which we was sure was used for attacking Mason would cover both his fists in a thick blue aura. It would seem Alice had wished to protect Nicholas as well seeing as how she attached much more quickly then Mason.

This had been perfect for what Mason had in mind, as Alice fired several tendrils at the Excul, Mason would quickly move to it's left side raising his fist before firing a rather quick and powerful burst of energy at the Excul's body. Yet for Mason this still would not be enough as he would quickly use his Sonido to move to the Excul's right side releasing another powerful blue orb of energy. Mason had perform these two Bala's in a attempt to block the Excul from escaping in every direction but up with the help of Alice's tendrils. He wasn't sure if the Excul could perform and or fight in the air so this was perfect for the group if his assumption was correct.

"TASTE my Bala's you disgusting beast."
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 10:05 pm

The world began to darken, the surrounding light being sucked away until almost nothing could be seen, all in the matter of an instant. The Stellar plunged the blood-curling weapon through the boy's neck with the same predatory grace that shaped its every move. No blood was spilled, nor was his life taken. The weapon seemed to turn to dust after its use, leaving no wound. Only a small scar of blackened skin without any shape or pattern. Nicholas, however, remained fully conscious as his will to move returned along with his soul.

Within the same moment, the Stellar stole a path, appearing behind the two other boys a few feet away as their attacks met the peak of their arc. However, as the Stellar now stood behind them facing all three, the attacks were left with only Nicholas as their target and less than a single second of time
Back to top Go down
Zechs
Admin
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2015 11:11 pm

The sudden ability to move caught Nicholas off guard, and was able to stand, albeit a bit unstable, just like his entire being at that moment.

Simply taking a look at his knife, which just dangled on his finger that was through the guard, he remembered his current situation. However, his mind could barely form much more than that, as its attention in the last second was taken by a light that entered the corner of his sight, and it approached into its immediate impact on Nicholas.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2015 10:49 am

As soon as she saw that the creature had disappeared yet again, Alice attempted to reel back, to stop or, if that was impossible, at least to redirect her attack. While she somewhat accomplished the latter, the distance between Nicholas and her trendils was far too short. And if the attack hit, he would be-

Alice winced slightly as a sudden burning sensation surged through her arms. Nicholas' saving grace had been the projectiles Mason had previously launched. They had been fast enough that, despite being launched moments after Alice's own attack, they had collided with Alice's arms, destroying the dangerous trendils that had been about to pierce their ally. The resulting explosion would harm him somewhat, though it would merely be a mild wound.

Suddenly remembering who she was fighting, Alice spun around, facing the Stellar, who hovered a few feat away. She instantly turned her arms into sharp trendils once again, her wounds completely healing as her hands morphed into deadly weapons, headed towards the Stellar. They curved around it, attempting to enclose it and leave it with no escape route. At the same time, three clones of Alice materialised behind her, staring at other directions, keeping watch. This enemy seemed to be able to teleport. She would have to be prepared.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am

Mason was completely baffled as to how the Excul dodged all of their attacks and seemed to use them to their advantage. Although because of Mason's bala he was able to redirect Alice's piercing tendrils which could be seen as a positive outlook. Mason was worried about Nicholas but he needed to keep his attention on the Excul keep it on it's toes at least until Nicholas could join the fold. The same blue aura would cover Mason's left hand but this time it would be much more concentrated and powerful.

This was much more stronger then his previous Bala even the Stellar would be able to notice this. Just as Alice attempted to surround the Excul in it's new position Mason would once again use his high speed movement to hover above the beast. Seeing as how Alice was aiming to surround the Excul from the ground Mason would need to block it's only opening... the sky. The moment Alice would surround the Excul Mason would release his powerful blue blast, Cero to rain down upon this new enemy.

"Alice, lets get damn thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beginning of the End   The Beginning of the End I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beginning of the End
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Captive Areas :: New York (Coven)-
Jump to: