Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin
Liam

Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman Empty
PostSubject: Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman   Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm

Name: Akio Mori (PLOT CHARACTER BUT STILL MINE)

Title: Liberator

Appearance:

Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman Tumblr_lydwso7ulS1qh9vsio1_500

Background: Little is known about the young Japanese man clad in black, lined with glimmering yellow. When the darkness fell and covered the earth, his presence was the only solid standing against the armies of teeming death. He stands as the precariously thought out leader of the Liberators. His face is well known throughout the world by any who live in it. To question such a mystery is to question the Goddess, as his ironclad loyalty and dedication runs as deep as his suave and slick demeanor.

Personality: A keen intellect, a suave tone, sophisticated movements and a process for thought that will leave a listener stunned. Such reverie, such aura is only possible through unbridled experience and talent. A mischievous young man with a knack for a calm sense with a soothing state of mind. His intentions are fierce and fully intended, never a step out of place. Not much is needed to gauge Akio as little can be learned. A mysterious power with capabilities far beyond the average Successor's base.

Succession World: Katekyo Hitman Reborn

Successor: Reborn

Abilities*

Free Form Abilities:

Leon - A shape-changing Chameleon capable of turning itself into any working device needed (50 attack with weapon)

Second Abilities:

Leon - Reflect: A mirror that reflects any and all attack (Three post cooldown)

Reverse One-Ton Mallet - A large steel hammer that can be lifted by the user as light as a feather. If it lands or hits magical properties, it dispels them (Four post cooldown)

Third Abilities:

Chaos Shot - A shot from the user's weapon that can be put into a single burst of split into several homing tendrils. If any of the shot lands, it cripples the foe by slowing their body and nearly shutting it down. (Once every other post) +75 Magic.
Back to top Go down

Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Creation Corner :: Character Creation-
Jump to: