Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Basaka

Basaka

Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. Empty
PostSubject: Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.   Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 7:29 am

Name: (What is the name of your character?)
Basaka. That is all you need to know. (Gavin Marr)

Title: (Is your character good or evil? https://kobb.forumotion.com/t3-held-titles#3)
Shade.

Male

Twenty-One

Appearance: (What does he or she look like?)
Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. Fate_zero_matou_kariya_berserker_by_white_corner-d4y2ah1

The shadows that haunt my past torment me. They haunt me. They have driven me to the living hell that is madness, and forced my life to be forfeit. That did not stop it. The shadows only grew. Consuming me. No longer did I have a king. No longer did I have a reason. No longer... Do I care. I am shadow now. I am madness. I am... Basaka.

Background: (What is the history of your character? Who were they before the Reign and after? )

I served a king. I served... THE. King. Arthur Pendragon....

Well. That's what I'd like to think.

My favorite anime was Fate/Zero. I'm actually a military officer- Captain of course. My brother would send me things while I was out with my General- and one of my favorites were the issues of Fate/Zero, with the help of a girl back home. Now, you must be thinking that that was childish of a Captain-rank officer.. But.. My brother had a terminal case of lung cancer, and Genny was the only one left with us. Our parents had died when I was eighteen- and had left me a two-year-old brother to take care of. Genny and I were dating in highschool, and she supported my brother and I by staying home as I went to work. She was perfect.. And would help my brother by taking care of him. Any word was good word, and I received a copy of the manga- always the next issue thanks to Genny. She would read the Manga to him while he was in the hospital, and made sure that he always had the next issue- then sent it to me with a letter from Gavin. But, I wasn't always in reach.. As I was in the military, I had to take care of my assignments, and fight the good fight; a good fight that lead to bad ends for both sides.
 My General had lead us to Afghanistan, and we were just done off point. That's when I received the last issue of Fate/Zero, and the last letter from my brother. Unfortunately, I didn't know this. I was gone for five weeks straight for the mission- which included the scouting and execution of force against an enemy camp.
  We had just finished our mission, were headed back to base and laughing. I was trying to hide my worry- it had been five weeks since my last letter from Gavin and Genny, and I was anxious to read from them. We got in camp, and I got my packet. I started from the earliest- so that I could read them in order. At first, it was all copacetic. The first letter had Genny's writing, and she had said that his treatments were finally helping. After reading the second to final copy of F/Z, I continued. The second letter copied her earlier statement, but I noticed her handwriting was a little off- and the edges of the Manga book she sent were frayed and slightly ruffled- as though there were tears on it. The third letter confirmed my fears, when she had said that his treatments had gone south and that the doctors were confused. The fourth one was.. I can't even begin to describe the heartache that speared through me. My brother had gone into relapse, and was dying.
  The fifth broke me.
  Genny's ex had come to see her, and comforted her as my brothers ashes were sent over the Pacific ocean. It was a Dear John. In anger, I shredded the last Manga, not even bothering to read it. I took out my M1 Carbine.. and did the most awful thing I did... To this day it haunts me, pulling at me. I shot my General, then turned upon my fellow soldiers. I-I can even see their faces... The screams they had as I ran out of bullets, and began to use my Kabar to slash at them, brandishing it as though it were a sword. Their faces, screams, the blood, the shadows, the laughter of Genny... It all haunts me, confuses me...

Personality: (What does your character act like?)
Basaka is normally quiet, and stares around him in a silent manner. He follows rules of etiquette, and will politely talk to even the lowest of men. Following loyally when commanded, he will do as needed. However..

On the field, Basaka can lose himself in his past, falling into a fit of rage so deep, nothing can remove him from it. Basaka shows incredibly advanced technical skills in battlec despite his madness, due to Eternal Arms Mastership, allowing him to put to use all of his skills in weaponry despite not being capable of fully rational thought. His mastery of the combat arts is at the level where he was unrivaled within his era. Due to the complete unification of mind, body, and technique, he displays flawless fighting skill even under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance. Though he attacks ferociously like a beast, befitting his class, all his attacks are accurate and precise enough to push even the strongest Servants back, and he can perform seemingly impossible maneuvers normally requiring complex thought purely on instinct, surprising onlookers due to his nature as a mad warrior.

Succession World: (What world did your powers transfer from?)
Type/MOON

Successor: (Who did you inherit your powers from?)
Berserker- Lancelot of the Lake.

*250 base*

Strength - 90

Speed - 90

Defense - 30

Magic - 5

Magic Defense - 30

Sensory - 5

Abilities - https://kobb.forumotion.com/t4-abilities-and-second-abilities#4

Passives:

Lancelot's Armor-  User's armour is resistant to physical attacks equal to that of steel skin. +20 Def

Free Forms:

For Someone's Glory- Eclipsing himself in shadow, the form of Basaka's body is lost in the ebony wisps. The only visible marks are the red streaks that come from Basaka's armor, which can be masked if the ability's true power is let out. It is black fog that engulfs him to prevent others from discerning his identity by obscuring his figure and keeping enemies from reading his abilities. The true nature of the ability would allow him to disguise himself as other Successors.

Knight of Honor- Basaka can make use of anything he classifies as a weapon, from telephone poles to the Abilities of others (The Ability part would be Secondary), as his own 'Noble Phantasm'. He displays subtle and flawless technique, showing grandeur in using unfamiliar Abilities in repeated offensive and defensive maneuvers. Knight of Honour can corrupt the weapons of others, no matter how pure or attached they are. This includes Soul Reaper weapons (Zanpaktos) or even Keyblades (Roxas/Sora, C'mon. Google it peoples :D) It also grants all abilities within that weapon/item, and can change the form within reason. +20 Attack for whatever the user grabs.

Second Abilities (Stronger abilities that define you, and must be explained in detail. 

Mad Enhancement- Becoming more angry and psychopathic, his power is brought to higher rank.  +25 Speed/+25 Attack

Third Abilities (Your strongest abilities that change any flow of battle*)

Arondight- Using Arondight negates the effects of For Someone's Glory, resulting in Basaka's features being shown. It does not have a large scale attack, but instead boosts his parameters, and provides an advantage against dragons due to its legend. Combined with Mad Enhancement, Arondight's ability to magnify Basaka's martial prowess is tripled, causing nearly invisible speed.
+50 Strength/+50 Speed

Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. 1IDkpCI

Last edited by Basaka on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:08 pm; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Basaka

Basaka

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.   Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 7:34 am

This is was WILL FOREVER BE a lot harder than I thought xD
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.   Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2014 12:03 pm

Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. Rd12

I'm still getting used to these "Denied" stamps and such, so bear with me.

The only things wrong are a few abilities. Protection of the Fae grants luck, which isn't exactly a skill. I mean, luck doesn't really do a whole lot in a fight. You can still HAVE it, but be prepared for QQ.

Also, Forgone Valor is a God-Mod move. You cannot force people to not to be able to attack. You also cannot force them to shirk or act a certain way.

Knight of Honor II doesn't allow abilities of others to be used. If they are weapons and you take their weapon yes (not sure if this is what you meant), but you can't just fire a Cero at a Bleach character. Knight of Honor corrupts everything it touches, and only that.

For virtually all of your Thirds, they aren't real abilities. Thirds are actual defined abilities. You more or less made your own abilities off of parameters of the character, which isn't allowed. If you can give some links or something to show these, then you're all good. In all honesty, unsheathing Arondight plus Lancelot's armour (which grants immunity to damage to all physical attacks) is easily a Third. The armour itself is an FF, and unsheathing Arondight should be a Third. It's THAT strong. Paired with the armour, it's virtually impossible to hurt you.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.   Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:57 am

Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. Tsuna_19

All done! After you change two things. First, explain that Knight of Honour can corrupt the weapons of others, no matter how pure or attached they are. Meaning crap like Zanpakutous and Keyblades. It also grants all abilities within that weapon/item, and can even CHANGE the abilities or form within a realm of reason.

Second, explain that his armour also has incredibly high magic resistance. I mean, he took a full Excalibur blast to the face completely undefended and just shrugged it off. Not complete magical invincibility. Like a Cero Oscuras (Uquiorra's Release Cero) would do some damage, but a otherwise, probably not a lot.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.   Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 3:15 pm

On base stats drop sensory to 11 and strength + 10 and your good to go.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.   Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm

Have fun.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.   Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Creation Corner :: Character Creation-
Jump to: