Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:48 pm

He rummaged into his bag and pulled out a bottle and tossed it to him. He would continue to walk forward,  "Well when your readt you can catch up. He woupd then stretch his back muscles as he headed to his next location where he assumed fresh Excul activity would be found. He thought if Nova was stupid enough to follow him then he was definitely a potential candidate for the Task Force. Although he would not let him get in harms way again. He would not last much longer. If that same purity that reared its head before made an appearance the both of them would be in extreme trouble.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 3:06 pm

Nova took of few pills... A few more then any "normal" person would take, but then again Nova was not a normal person. He shook his head after taking them and he then ran to catch up with Alexzander. When he caught up he looked at his tattered silk black shirt and then to his pants. His pants were fine but his shirt was half destroyed. He held his arm because he did not have feeling it.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:43 am

He looked back at Nova. He noticed his clothes was a mess he wanted to laugh be he witheld it. In any case he would just give him the option to get more clothes, "There is a department store near by it should still be standing after the reign it was and still is a pretry sturdy building. He would stop and wait for his reaction as the feeling in the air changed it became tense and serious,  "Maybe something else sturdy as well."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:46 pm

Nova ran off into the store as soon as Alexzander told him about it. He noticed the change in the air but ignored it for as of now he needed new clothes. He ran into the store throwing his shirt off and browsing his selections. He grabbed a black silk muscle shirt and a white leather jacket. He put the shirt on and then put the jacket over his shoulders to feel like is predecessor Laxus Dreyar.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:58 pm

"Nova, be careful something is off about this area." He would place his hands on his gun as the tension in the air became thicker and closer then anyone would like.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 2:06 pm

"Oh so that was what that feeling was?" He said this as he walked out of the store with the wind blowing his hair and his jacket all though the jacket stayed on his shoulders. He approached Alexzander and said "If were gonna get into fight with someone, or something I'ma need you to take the lead. I will give you support and if things get tough I will try my best to step in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2