Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Darkness Slumbers (Open to all)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann423423

Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) Empty
PostSubject: Darkness Slumbers (Open to all)   Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:24 am

The sky was dark as rained poured down and thunder tormented the earth. This world was crumbling, surrounded, filled, with thousands of creatures prepared to demolish it in a heartbeat. This world was beautiful. Full of hate and sorrow. Too beautiful to let die.

Ansem stood atop a building looking down on the storming city. Utter divinity. He was at a sort of peace in knowing that fear grew strong in the remaining citizens. A fear to take advantage of in individuals. An awakening of the dark.

"Greenland. Rather cold and wet for a place that boasts of green. Alas, it suits me."
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Slumbers (Open to all)   Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:14 am

Tyler Orvan, a Shade, had managed to enter the garrison without being killed, a feat he rarely managed to accomplish. However, once In greenland, he found himself incredibly bored. Despite not being so hot-headed and challenging everyone in sight to a fight, even he enjoyed a little dance every now and then. But when absent of this dance, he grew incredibly bored, as if consumed by dreariness and fatigue.

So when he found some man, probably a successor, standing on the top of a building, gazing down on the city, he took no hesitation. He was hungry for combat now. He performed a couple of quick handisignes before releasing a large wave of fire at his foe, heading toward him at a high speed. However, the rain did weaken it a bit, but it would still pack a punch.

+30 magic, but -10 because of rain, makes +20 magic, added to a base stat of 50 makes...

+70 magic power!
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Slumbers (Open to all)   Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:22 pm

After seeing the hotheaded fool before him shoot a fireball of sorts, Ansem decided that this person existence was a burden to him already. But something about him radiated darkness. Rather than attempting to brace the impact, Ansem simply flew above the fire. It was foolish to use a fire technique in the rain, but what truly intrigued Ansem was the way he did the technique. His hands moved rapidly creating a burst of energy. Rather than retaliating, the seeker of darkness awaited a second move.

Flight- +20 Speed
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Slumbers (Open to all)   Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 pm

Tyler's attack was dodged, as expected, or at least as hoped, by the impatient Shade. Now he could get to the real combat. His opposition levitated into the air, prompting Tyler to mimic this by using his own levitation technique. He ascended to the same level as the man in front of him, standing on air as if it were a simple, solid and flat surface. His eyes closed, re opening instantly with red eyes, three black tomoe encircled on them. His eyes would stare at his foe, who had no information on his techniques, and attempted to lock eyes with his won. This would cast a genjutsu which would knock him out for a single post.

If Genjutsu works, you'll be frozen for an entire post.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Slumbers (Open to all)   Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2014 2:50 pm

Ansem noticed his opponent flying toward him and decided the guardian would be a fun tool in this battle. The creature of darkness sprouted from his spine. The guardian was loyal. His most faithful servant.

Ansem made the mistake of attempting eye contact with his opponent. He found hisself only slightly able to move. He was stunned as his body stiffened. He made a mistake, but one minor by comparison to the one his opposer made by launching flames toward him.

A mass amount of energy swelled up in the hand of the guardian. It raised its claw into a massive strike and swung with Titans Fist. This punch was not only swift, but devastating as well.

Titan Fist +60 Strength
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Slumbers (Open to all)   Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 8:41 am

Though the opposition seemed to be trapped by Tyler's Genjutsu, whatever the hell the being behind him might be was not. As it formed, Tyler could feel a mass of energy gathering into it's form, literally forcing him to raise his own defense, the only one he felt sufficient enough being the ribcage of his Susanoo. The skeletal arm created by the titan of chakra swung at the arm of the dark being, clashing with it. However, it did not win. The force of the blast shattered the Ribcage and arm and sent Tyler flying backwards. However, he stopped himself with his flight technique. Now, he needed to counter attack. Luckily, his genjutsu had stopped his foe from moving far from the building he stood, so his next attack would be in reach.

Rapidly, tendrils of wood, with sharp, thin edges, shot out from the edge of the building, heading towards the opponent at high speed. Though not fatal, the damage they could deal would be high.

Susanoo adds 40 Defense, Magic Defense, and has a magic power of 40 so....

My defense equals +50 points

Wood Style jutsu has 30 Magic power added to 50 for base stat makes....
+80 Magic Power!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness Slumbers (Open to all)   Darkness Slumbers (Open to all) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darkness Slumbers (Open to all)
Page 1 of 1