Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Basaka

Basaka

The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks)   The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 1:45 pm

The dragon and my maddened self were staring at each other, locked in a contest of superiority. Neither backing down from the other's piercing gaze, but still taut with prepared muscle and mental capacity.

"Arronnndiiight..."

The beasts gaze widened, the unholy light spilling from its iris's dying the smoke left from the clones a bloody red color. The area around me felt perverse suddenly, a terrible amount of pressure attacking me from all areas, trying to crush me in my suit of armor. I could feel the sickened pride as my right arm raised up, anger and resentment taking form into what was once a beautiful blade... The shadows of For Someone's Glory escaped my body, conforming into the shape of Arondight. My black armor was now visible, and reflected the red light that was spilling from the Draegon.

Now... A matter of that armor...
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks)   The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:51 pm

Markus saw what occurred in the next few seconds. The shadow which was formerly obscuring the knight's true appearance know dispersed, revealing a rather menacing but sturdy-looking armor. Despite being rid of the dark and unnerving shadow, Basaka seemed to appeared more intimidating. But Markus had little time to think, for now his two clones helping him disappeared, leaving him to hold an immense Shuriken made of blue chakra. At the same time, the clone gathering natural energy disappeared, transferring the energy over to Markus.

"Sage mode!!"

Markus' eyes gained orange outlines, and the pupils had orange lines crossed through them. Now, his shuriken grew larger. He jumped up above the dragon, yelling down to Basaka. "MOVE!!" But he gave him little time to do so before he hurled it at the dragon.

"RASEEEEEN SHURIKEEEN!!!"
Back to top Go down
Basaka

Basaka

PostSubject: Re: The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks)   The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 3:04 pm

The energy that filled the area suddenly was immense, and I just had enough time to leap over the source- before it hit the dragon in the dead center of its chest.

Basaka, don't turn on him. Don't do it, you know he was helping, Y-

The resounding explosion broke off the thought, sending me flying near Markus. Angling my body, I landed just right- only to find myself staring toward Loben as though he were some enemy, the orange tendrils coming off of his body angering me further, seeing it as a fiery threat.

"RRRRRNNNNNAAAAAAUUUUGGGHHHH"

I was lunged toward him, screaming practically in his face before my vision clouded with red, and my gaze snapped to the right- onto the now shrieking Draegon. The wings were now darker, angling out with defensive spikes comprised of shadow and storm. If I could've cursed, I would have. The plating that once stood prominent over its chest was now crushed inward, spiderwebs of cracks covering the entire diamond shaped plate.

"RAUGH!"

I shoved Markus down, just as a blast of pure shadow radiated from the monster. The ground beneath us shook as I covered my glowing friend with my body, the shadows scorching my back without truly damaging it.

Physical darkness... This entity is actually using its body as its attacking source, without using it... Does that mean that it spreads out its physical form, or that it manipulates the shadows to do some form of whip-like la-

I was knocked off of Markus, toward the beast. Shadows converged once again, to show a roaring Draegon opening its maw full of fire towards us. Arondight tight in my hand, I ran toward the beast, gritting my teeth as I focused every ounce of anger I currently had on it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks)   The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Park (Open for Shades/Dusks)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2