Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)

Go down 
+2
Scarecrow
Liam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin
Liam

Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) Empty
PostSubject: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:36 pm

Flynn wasn't the first to watch the sky shatter; the screams of the alert and tentative stole all focus from the chaotic world drowning in darkness, to peer into the horizon and watch as the symmetrical chain links broke the sun set. Flynn's shirt was flapping against the wind like a hung flag, the gale of cracking heaven pressing the air space further away.

The Garrison of southern California was robust, yet highly populated. It was the only Garrison with access to a beach, earning it the title of quite a commodity. However, there beach was barren as the world outside, only differentiated by a swarming darkness beyond the walls and a cackling light within. Over the shore and past the current, sitting on top of the water far into the distance, there was a massive golden door, beautifully decorated with chains and grooves of gold, blindingly bright. Flynn, however, stood within a massive crowd that branched itself on the corners of sand. Most of them were successors, yet Blanks began to push themselves forward out of curiosity.

What was happening? Flynn couldn't help but perch himself at the bridge of his own curiosity and caution, as well as everyone else.

(Right now, a bunch of Successors and Blanks *people without Hero souls*, are standing at the edge of the beach because a giant door hundreds of feet tall appeared over the ocean miles away with a golden pathway leading to it. Feel free to interact with Flynn or anyone else).
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 8:46 pm

Nova had went to the Garrison of southern California in order to get away from his mom. He used Lightning Body to travel all the way over to this Garrison. It had taken him about a full hour to arrive and when he did to his surprise he saw a giant door with a golden path leading to it. It immediately caught Nova's attention so he made his way over to the crowd.

Nova walked over to the crowd of people who were just looking at the door. Nova said to himself under his breath "I'm guessing this has something to do with the reign..." Nova walked over to a big rock that was close to the crowd of people and he sat down on it. His heart was racing because of the suspense to wanting to know what was behind the door. This caused Nova to spark up with electricity appearing around his body every know and then.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 1:40 pm

Hyouhaku was excited. He heard from some Liberators that a huge gate was opening at the California beach. He wondered if it'd be his chance to find something about the Excul. He instantly teleported there, using the transport system.

"Huh, look, Senketsu. Don't you find it... Annoying? These Excul are trying way too hard. We just need that Medaka descendant, and they're done for", Hyouhaku said to Senketsu.
"Huh? Medaka? Who's that?", Senketsu asked.
"Nevermind...", the boy said, sighing.

He then saw a familiar face - it was Nova, sitting on top of a big rock.
"Hey, Nova!", Hyouhaku said.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2014 8:30 pm

Alexzander was visiting his parents in Southern California.  He had just arrived back from being stationed in Britain. During his stay with his family he saw a news report on the tv about a strange black hole opening in the sky. Its location was not far from his family's home so he decided to stop by to check out the disturbance.  As he arrived he assumed it had something to do with the Reign and the mysterious events thay occured in Britain. 

Not long a similar situation happened here as they did in Britain.  First there was a major increase in Excul activity then the appearance of a higher rank. Well... now this. He had noticed there was a immense amount of people gathering around the locations alot of successors and equal amount of blanks. He would notice a new found companion he stumbled upon in Britain, "Nova Sparks" he would say whispering yis name as he walked towards him along with a young man who seemed to approach him as well.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 2:25 am

A black hole in the sky? Well, that certainly was new for Gryan. He was stationed in the garrison of Southern California when he saw this, and had no idea what to think of it. He assumed, with everything going on, it had something to do with "The Reign", as did everything these days. He sat still, not uttering a word, looking at others who were gathering here. What was going on? It was quite unnerving to not understand things, as many will know.

Three people in the crowd stood out to Gryan. They will be the most likely to survive if anything bad were to happen. Thus, if there was an attack, it would be best if they were close together. Gryan stood up, slowly walking towards them.
Back to top Go down
Zechs
Admin
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:35 am

Perceval had decided to see what else was there besides his own Garrison, and a right choice that was, as something major had been happening in the Garrison of Southern California. The golden door was a strange sight indeed, but such things only sparked the raising of an eyebrow since the Reign. Perceval decided to position himself with a crowd that held others who possessed powers also. "Mm, so what's this about, then?" Perceval muttered to himself, but was loud for others to hear. "Something that should not be taken lightly, it seems." Perceval stood with a cold glare and a low growl of suspicion at the towering doorway before them. "I can only hope these people do not turn tail and run from whatever might emerge.."

These ominous happenings had not phased Perceval in the slightest, and he stood at the ready with his signature icy glare, contrast to the curious or frightful faces. He took his gaze off of the door to examine the other Successors, who seemed to possess great strength, which relieved Perceval greatly, and gave him a sense of trust. He would remember them in the case of combat.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:35 pm

(Flynn, Nova, Octo, Hibari, Naga, Percival as posting order).

Flynn approached the nearest Successor; a boy with white hair and a very stoic face. Flynn had a peculiar idea as to who this boy Succeeded, but he was sure there were many books or anime with characters in relation. He set his hand on the boy's shoulder, and stood beside him. Despite being a stranger, Successors tend to find themselves in the same, rocking boat. It was a soul they shared.

"Hey". Flynn greeted, keeping his gaze on the shimmering door ahead of them. "What do you think is gonna happen?".
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:26 pm

Nova was lost in though as he stared at the majestic door. He then heard a familiar voice and when he turned to his right, to his his surprises it was Alexzander and Hyouhaku, 2 people which he trust a lot. He felt safe knowing that he was surrounded by allies.

He got up from the rock he was sitting on and said "Great you guys. I'm glad I'm surrounded by allies." He let out a smile and then remembered that these two were complete strangers to each other. "Alexzander this is Hyouhaku a trust worthy person. And Hyouhaku this a Alexzander... my boss... well sort of... I'm on his successor task force thingy."
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 6:31 pm

"Oho, is he your boss in some... Shady business, is it?", Hyouhaku joked.
"Anyways, Alex. I'm Hyouhaku. Hyouhaku Blühen. Nice to meet you", the boy said, stretching his hand towards Alex for a handshake.

"Forgetting about the clothing, are you, Hyouhaku?", Senketsu said to him.
"Oh, that's right. This... sweater I'm wearing. His name is Senketsu. He can talk, but you won't hear a word coming out of him. Apparently, it's one of the powers I've gained... Sort of", Hyouhaku said.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Alexzander extended his hand shorly after Hyouhaku to shake his, "Pleasure to meet you as well, I am as you know Alexzander Cross. I dont like to think of myself as your boss if anything I am your adversary your can do thimgs I cant and vice versa difference being is that I have had more practice." After he finished his sentence he would look at Hyouhaku's sweater while he thought,  'Talking sweater. Such a peculiar power. ' In truth he wanted to find out more and in exchange were willing to give out information on his succession powers since he has the appearance of a normal police officer, "Who do you succeed and what anime did the powers come from?" Although they were having a normal conversation Alexzander could shake off the sudden appearance of this door and what secrets lie behind it.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeThu May 08, 2014 1:06 pm

Gryan heard every word spoken, every single phrase uttered from the small group of people in front of him. He may or may not have been eavesdropping, but honestly, he didn't think it mattered much. He let out a long, drawn out sigh which lasted ten seconds, before dying out like an ember form a fire. He did sometimes wish he had somebody to talk to.

From the bursting crowds of blanks burst Lily, a young girl, about two years younger than her brother, Gryan, who stood in front of a group of people. She ran over, not giving him a chance to react, slamming her fist in his back, causing him to fall to the floor in pain and shock. "What the heck Lily!" He would yell, though not very loudly, not wishing to draw attention. Lily seemed to have other plans however.

"What the heck?" she retorted, "What do you mean what the heck!? Maybe you've forgotten, but we promised to stay close to each other, not loose each other in a large crowd, idiot!"

As the boy tried to get up, the girl let out a quick kick to his gut, causing him to fall back. But alas, she calmed herself, allowing Gryan to get up, as they both released a sigh. Their eyes turned to meet the gates. "So, what is that?" she asked,

"Don't ask me, I haven't a clue." Gryan would reply, shrugging his shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Zechs
Admin
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeFri May 09, 2014 6:05 pm

Perceval was caught off guard, but kept his composure on the outside and turned his head toward the person who had greeted him, and with a cold growl he spoke. "I have no idea. Safe to say no one does." Perceval sighed, and stared at the golden gates. "Looks like something out of Gilgamesh's treasury.." Perceval mused, then took his attention back to the man after taking a few seconds to look at the gates again.
       "I cannot say nothing special will come from this, but I still do not know what." He said, turning to the man. "So, what are your theories?"
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 4:17 pm

Flynn kept a stoic face, but took a moment to respond. "Well, it's a door. A really big one. Also, it's a fact that a lot of us are gifted with these powers from anime character. I mean, imagine how Japan is taking that? Arrogant bastards". Flynn shook his head, and continued. "I'm guessing we're supposed to go through, and maybe it'll lead somewhere else. I mean, obviously, and I'm sure we've all figured it out without voicing it. I can't say for sure, but most of us were blessed with light, or darkness, for a reason. Or like me, who haven't been blessed with either".

"Personally, I kind of want to open that door".
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:04 pm

Nova looked at the boy getting beat up by someone who appeared to be close to him. Nova let out a laugh and said "Pathetic... Getting beat up by a girl..." He then looked away from the pair and back at his friends. "So... how about that door..."

Nova let out a sigh and then stood on the rock and covered himself in his own lightning. "So... would it be bad if I go check out what the door is real fast? I am very curious right now..."
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2014 7:16 pm

"Oh. I got my powers from Matoi Ryuko. The anime is Kill la Kill. And hold it there. Hold it. What do you mean, "more practice"? Do I smell some overconfidence there?", Hyouhaku asked to Alexzander.
"Well, do not underestimate him. If Nova calls him "boss", it must be for a reason, don't you think?", Senketsu asked. The boy agreed, mumbling.

"And Nova, you can try. I can't guarantee I'll be able to save you if something dangerous comes out of the gate... But I could surely try.", Hyouhaku said to Nova, taking a serious approach.
"But, anyways. You're the successor of Laxus, right? Maybe you have some overpowered lightning technique that allows you to evaporate all opponents around you and escape in a yellow blur... Or something like that.", he added.
"You have enough blood for any situation as of right now, Hyouhaku. Might as well help him if he gets in trouble.", Senketsu said.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:10 pm

Alexzander felt a little resentment come from Hyouhaku.  None the less he would react to it he would just stay quite. He decided to leave the two as they drifted off into conversation.  There was no need to watch over Nova he could protect himself is needed and appears to be with a trusted ally. Alexzander himself would position himself slightly back next to yhr young male and female who just appeared to have a siblings bout.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2014 3:00 am

Gryan would hear the conversation that occurred near him, though not really paying much attention to it. What was really on his mind was the gate above him, in the sky. Though it was unlike him, he was quite curious, so he did not notice the boy near him until quite some time later, when he turned around and felt a tingle of Dejavu, as if he had seen him somewhere. Unfortunately, his memory failed him.

With his hand on the back of his neck, he would speak in a quite, yet mildly serious tone, "Hello there, any idea what this is?" he said, pointing at the gate above.

Lily, for once, simply remained silent, looking at the gate above, as if inspecting every aspect of it.
Back to top Go down
Zechs
Admin
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2014 10:46 pm

Perceval continued to scowl at the door before speaking in with a growl. "I whatever emerges from the door is hostile, then it is my job to stop it." Perceval sighed, taking a look around before fixating his attention on the man behind him, "I can only hope you and the others who clearly possess power will help."

"I am more than certain I could not handle it if it did have hostile intentions just at the sight of it..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)   Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gates to the Kingdom (Open) (Story) (Liberator/Dusk)
Page 1 of 1