Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. Empty
PostSubject: Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.   Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 02, 2014 5:30 am

Name: Jarn Formen

Title (Information can be found here: https://kobb.forumotion.com/t3-held-titles): Liberator

Appearance:
Appearance:

Jarn is a fairly tall man, standing at 6"6, with a skinny body, almost skeletal-looking. He weighs a decent 200lbs, which he himself is proud of. His skin is fairly light, nearly pale in complexion, and appearing so from a very far distance. His skin is smooth, with very little, if any, wrinkles seen on his arms or legs, or his face. His eyes are quite narrow, most of the time, but usually with a bored or occasionally an expressionless look to them. His eye colour is brown, but sometimes changes to yellow when Jarn uses his Logia powers, which ends up being a lot of the time. His hair is brown as well, with several strands spiking down, like needles.

The man's usual attire is quite formal, despite being in the middle of a war with the Shades. It consists of a white shirt, around his neck an ocean-blue tie, on top is his blue suit, dark blue. He wears a matching pair of dark blue pants, which are slightly darker than his suit, followed by brown shoes. In his breast-pocket lies a single rose.

Background:

Before the Reign

Before the reign..well, where to start...? Ah yes, let us start at around 18 years of age. Jarn had a decent life, regular parents-the not-so-strict type, but not that lenient either-decent grades, a fair reputation. Some even had a nickname for him: the Moderate. It was probably because everything about his life was so even, so fair, so OK, it simply was not worth mentioning. Which is why we'll start here. He was at school, like he would be everyday, since he went to weekend school too, when he would meet a girl. This girl was named Jen

She was nicer to him, more so than other people in the school. The others never really noticed him, not even when he did something stupid or funny, if that ever happened. The would most likely simply wave their hands, like shooing away a bug. That sure was what it felt like to Jarn. But she was different. She treated him well, like an actual person.

However, when the sky turned black, all changed. The Excul came, like the bugs his schoolmates had treated him as before, swarming. Karma, he would call it. But he had to run, to protect Jen. That was when everyone started gaining powers. He himself gained the power of someone from his favorite manga, One Piece. The "God" Enel. Now, humanity could fight back. Jarn did this, and spent hours engaging a single Excul. After he defeated one, he was exhausted, having only gained his powers. But when more came, he ran.

He had protected Jen, and managed to escape for the day. All was well, and with his new powers, he was strong. Yes, all was well.

Except Jen was not there.

Years later, Jarn is still searching for her, searching for the one person who care for him. But, maybe he will make more friends along the way.

Personality:

Jarn is very laid back, and at some points even lazy. He usually expresses very little emotion, not matter what the situation is, even if he himself his harmed, and instead simply appears bored, or at the most very slightly amused. Despite his lack of emotion or the ability to express them, he usually speaks with an upbeat and happy tone of voice. He does not speak often, and can be considered a man of few words. The times he does speak, he usually is making sarcastic jokes, which in the end end up sounding more like boring observations. If he is ever surprised, which is not often, he will simply raise both eyebrows for roughly two seconds, before reverting back to normal. He displays some enjoyment to combat however, and seems to be mildly pleased when he is victorious.

Succession World: One Piece

Successor: Enel

Abilities

Free Form Abilities:

Logia Body- Jarn can become lightning, becoming intangible and unaffected by physical attacks. This also would result in the attacker being electrocuted, unless they are wearing rubber.
+20 Magic

Incredible strength- Jarn's successor was said to have monstrous strength, as well as being highly acrobatic.
+20 strength

Mantra/Haki- This Haki allows Jarn to sense the presence of others, his devil fruit increasing this ability to it's maximum. He can also sense attacks.
+30 Sense

Lightning Travel- Jarn can turn into pure lightning to travel at incredible speeds, and pass through insulators as well. Two post cooldown.

+70 speed

Second Abilities:

5/10/20/30/40/50/60 Million Volt Vari- This ability allows Jarn to release electrical energy for an attack, allowing him to change the voltage, thus changing the power. 5-20 has a cooldown of a single post, 30-40 has two posts, and 50-60 had three posts.

+20/25/30/35/40/45/50 Magic power

Sango- This allows Jarn to release a massive wave of electricity in a wide blast, made for attacking large areas with no specific target in mind. Two post cooldown.

+30 Magic

El Thor- This ability allows Jarn to charge massive amounts of electricity above the air then releases it to strike his target from the sky like a lightning bolt. One post preperation time, three post cooldown.

+40 magic

Kiten-This allows Jarn to create a giant tiger made of electricity to strike his foe. Three post cooldown.

+30 Magic Power

Third Abilities:

100 Million Volt Vari- This is the penultimate stage of his Volt Vari, after which is his strongest ability. This releases much more energy than his 60 Million Volt Vari, and is thus much more powerful.

+60 Magic

200 Million Volt Amaru- Jarn transforms into a large, Rajin looking being, in which his body is made purely out electricity. He can now fire large blasts of electricity from his palms with no cooldown, and is supposedly at his strongest.

Each blast has +40 Magic power
In this form, he gains +30 Magic power

Base Stats (Information can be found here: https://kobb.forumotion.com/t56-the-stat-system)

Strength: 20

Speed: 20

Magic: 40

Defense: 10

Magic Defense: 20

Sense: 10

Last edited by Naga on Sat Jun 21, 2014 2:29 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.   Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 18, 2014 1:38 pm

I believe that I am done.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.   Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 1:59 pm

Make the cooldown for 5-20 1 post 30-40 2 post and 50-60 three post for Million Volt Vari. Then your approved.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.   Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:46 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.   Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 21, 2014 2:49 pm

On that note approved.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.   Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:09 am

Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. Rd10

I'm not one to usually do this, but it was pointed out.

This is something that I've been explaining, and I guess I didn't explain well enough?

Just because your successor is strong, doesn't mean you are. Otherwise, everyone would have these stat buffs. Remember, YOU ARE YOUR OWN PERSON.

JUST BECAUSE THE CHARACTER IS SUPER STRONG, DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE. IT HAS TO BE A PART OF THE ABILITY. REMEMBER, WE ARE REGULAR HUMANS. REGULAR PEOPLE. OUR BODIES CAN CHANGE IN APPEARANCE, BUT NOT IN ACTUAL PHYSICAL ATTRIBUTE.

BASICALLY SAYING, YOU DON'T GET + STRENGTH BECAUSE THE GUY WHO GAVE YOU LIGHTNING CAN LIFT HEAVY THINGS, AND YOU DON'T GET + MAGIC SIMPLY FOR HAVING LIGHTNING. THIS IS WHY WE HAVE BASE STATS.

(Note: Caps are not for yelling, just to make sure you get it)

Back to top Go down
Basaka

Basaka

PostSubject: Re: Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.   Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 12, 2014 2:38 pm

Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. Rider%2Band%2Bwaver

(not really, you've done well)

Okay. Your first Second needs a bit of editing- as... in you need a little more time between. Try starting with 2, and the 50 voltage needs to have about 4(Post cooldown.). Also, noticed you said 50-60 took three posts, yet there's no 60 on the scale.

That aside, I'll go in depth. Logia. That's a little... Over-bearing. This character could do that? Please send me a link, that way I can discern further... I mean, it seems a tad like god-modding. How? It auto electrocutes. That's all that's getting me, besides the fact that your opponent doesn't need to wear rubber- they simply needed to be grounded.

Now then. Jarn's SUCCESSOR. Not Jarn. Basaka is limited to his STATS, he's no where NEAR as strong as the actual Lancelot. This is not verifiable, due to it not being a true ability. You can set it up to be one, accessing the strength at certain points with a verifiable cooldown- otherwise no.

Lightning travel. I want you to understand that Insulators include rubber, and grounded rubber. These, in your lightning state, would dissipate you into... Well. Heat. Bye-bye.

200million. Yeah. CD that. Besides that, he couldn't touch the ground, otherwise his pure energy state would dissipate UTTERLY. Put that in, grounding is a BIG no-no.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.   Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Jarn Formen-Liberator-Complete.
Page 1 of 1