Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Behind The Mask

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin
Liam

Behind The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Behind The Mask   Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 12:58 pm

Flynn stood squarely in the mud. The rain signaling the end of Summer had carved grooves and pits inside the earth, making every step mushy and cold. There were no rays from the sun's warmth to rectify the damage dealt, as the sun had already began its descent. The area was still covered in water, and the clouds were beginning their timely return. It was only a matter of time until another storm found its way here.

His skin was pale and covered in goosebumps, but that wasn't exactly out of the ordinary. Flynn was always pale and covered in goose bumps. It was freezing. He wrapped his scarf tight around his neck and shivered. He had taken the wool scarf today, and he felt as though he now owed his life to accessory clothing.
Back to top Go down
Rydar

Rydar

Behind The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Mask   Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:08 pm

The rain drenched the ragged cloak Sasha had managed to find, tinting it much darker, swampy green than it had been earlier. trying to find better shelter than a piece of fabric held above the head, Sasha's feet raced across the ground, which looked more like a chocolate beverage than actual ground, seeking some kind of protection from the water. Sasha liked water, but rain always irritated her so, in the girl's mind, it was not the same substance at all.

As she ran, creating miniature tidal waves which each step, her eyes caught site of a boy who looked...who looked like he was at death's door! Sasha was not the type to care for strangers, but this man seemed to not be doing anything. Maybe he could help her find shelter. Taking slow, steady strides towards her desired location, the girl stood centimetres away from the person, projecting the words "You okay?" in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

Behind The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Mask   Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:13 pm

Looking to the girl several feet away, then back to the dirty mush that covered the barren wasteland. Flynn shivered violently. He outstretched his arms and forced himself to shiver again, then rested his hand on the hilt of his hidden weapon that lie under his cloak. He took a step towards his unknown companion.

"Good um, evening". He waved with his free hand, feeling the first drops of a new storm greet his skin. "I'm fine, yeah. How about you? I didn't exactly expect to see someone in the middle of a wasteland in what used to be Turkey".
Back to top Go down
Rydar

Rydar

Behind The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Mask   Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:19 pm

The man was certainly cold. Even a child could tell that. But it wouldn't be enough to kill him, or so Sasha thought. She couldn't let him die, he may lead her to shelter. And that was very important in a place like this, under conditions such as these. She noticed a weapon, a blade, under the man's clothing. It seemed like a Zanpakuto, but Sasha could not be sure. Maybe she would find out.

The man spoke back in a nice enough way. Good, Sasha wouldn't have to drown him yet. "I'm okay, I guess." She said, before cocking her head to her nearly non-existent cloak. "Actually, i'm not in perfect condition." This phrase was followed by a heavy sigh. The rain seemed to be getting stronger, pouring down like bullets from a machine gun.

"Well, it shouldn't be such a surprise that others are here if you yourself are." She responded.

Last edited by Rydar on Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

Behind The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Mask   Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2014 1:50 pm

(OOC: Just a btw, I made it a point to say my blade was hidden, so there isn't a way for you to see it).

"Well, if a wolf strays from the pack, should we expect more to follow?". Flynn rubbed his face against his scarf. "Regardless, might I ask what you are doing here?".

He stuffed his hands in his pockets and exhaled, making a visible cloud of haze to show proof of the freezing temperature. "I'm here to practice something special".
Back to top Go down
Rydar

Rydar

Behind The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Mask   Behind The Mask I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2014 1:12 pm

Not being the metaphorical type, Sasha had difficulty interpreting the man's phrase. Something about wolves and stuff. She, eventually, decided to interpret it as, "I didn't expect others to be the same as me." She nodded in an awkward way, trying to pay attention to what he said. Deciding to hold back from asking for shelter, as it may be a sign of weakness, the woman instead decided to respon to the boy's question.

"I'm just wandering, not really anything else to it."

Maybe it seemed suspicious, but that rally was the only reason she was here, or any where for that matter. Sasha got awfully bored these days. She found herself trembling ever so slightly, and instantly clenched her fists, tensing her muscles to stop herself.

"Something special?" She replied, "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Behind The Mask Empty
PostSubject: Re: Behind The Mask   Behind The Mask I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Behind The Mask
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Captive Areas :: Turkey (Coven)-
Jump to: