Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

From Ashes to Dust

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin
Liam

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:11 pm

Flynn slid his palm against the degrading railway of what used to be a subway station. He slowly moved up the marble steps and into the main square. His expression was as barren as the roadways before him, once filled to the brim with life and energy. Now, it remains as a desolate icon of the blackening hell that roots itself on the world. The Excul in the area bore into him with their beady glowing eyes, but did not attack, as Flynn was not designated to the light.

He felt a few presences, one of them was the one he was looking for. His mission had to succeed, or hell will be pushed aside in the new area of chaos this man could bring. However, there were still more than a few powerful energies nearby.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:36 pm

Lilynette searched the area. She still after all this tike desired to find her parents remains in Northern Japan. She would kake her way to an abandoned subway. She would have left her bodyguards they were always following her and she was their queen. She needed a moment to her own. She would tie her hair into a messy chinese bun ripping her kimono at the bottom to allow for more fluent and less restricted movements. She stared at several Excul who seemed to glare at her and then at someone further down the way. The young man was beautiful, she herself was caught off guard. The young man had a smooth gentle face with short black hair. In anycase she would not lose her cool. She would let the young mans attention attract to her own his own assuming it does.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2014 7:41 pm

Flynn found himself in the company of a woman, approaching him with fluidity. She was dressed a little out of region, but still in the continental orient. Despite being in Japan, she reminded him of Chinese. She walked past the Excul that had first found him, and they gave her the same looks as they did him. With the lack of aggression and the lack of complete ignorance, it meant she was the same as he; drifting.

Flynn offered a casual smile in greeting and waved. "Hello. A little dark and dangerous to be out alone these days, isn't it?". He messed up the sentence, but it sounded fine. Maybe even a little smarter than he intended.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2014 11:05 pm

She smiled as he noticed her, a almost beacon of light lit up on her face which slowly was followed by a flush of red tent. Lilynette made her way closer to the man quickly closing the gap between them within mere seconds as her lips formed into a smile, "Oh what do we have here. A considerate young man. Thats rare these day. In any case I can handle myself sweetheart." Before the young man would notice her face would raise to his cheek as she planted a small thank you kiss onto him, "What about you? You seem to be in the same predicament as I am I wrong?" Lilynette would stare into his eyes as she awaited a response something about him made her worries wash away therefore granting her a temporary peace within her heart.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Flynn didn't move as the woman gave him a peck on the cheek. The way she called him "sweetheart" was almost maternal, or rather it wasn't. That is simply how it sounded to Flynn; old fifties movies with Morgan had done that to him, taking every literal stereotype and forcing it into his psyche.

...Huh. Hadn't thought of Morgan in forever.

Flynn faltered for only a moment, but regained himself. While this girl was a stranger, she was alone. Flynn felt his smile return, and he turned to the city side, extending a hand. "I used to live here. I guess I'm looking for memories".

He nudged the sheath tied on his back, making a scene as if to tightening the strap. This was a gesture to project trust, to show the woman he was armed and to let her know it so that she would not fear anything hidden. He just hoped she didn't take it as anything threatening. That was the last thing he would want.

"Would you like to join me?".

Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:06 pm

Lilynette smiled as the young man revealed his blade. She felt a since of trust and was willing tobgive the same amount back. She opened her kimono taking it off revealing her battle outfit which consists of the stealth force uniform from Soi Fon from bleach. He small yet unforgettable blade would hang from her side as she stepped forward. She had completely forgotten to even ask of the young mans name before she hit on him so she decided to spark a small yet much needed conversation, "Of course. By the way my name is Lilynette Amagi as you can probably tell, I am the successor of the Second Division Captain from bleach, Soi Fon. You blade seems familiar as well, you must also be a successor from bleach? Just cant put my hand on the exact weapon." The appearance of her face would show a great effort of thought. He beautiful young face only gave her the appearance of a lost and confused little girl. It was not her trying to flirt again but it most definitely would appear that way.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:37 pm

Flynn turned away for a moment to guise a smile. It was ironic. He would meet so soon and easily someone who's second soul originated from the same world as his. He turned back to Lilynette, and extended a hand with a limp grip, so his finger pointed at her forehead. If she got the joke, she would understand who he was.

"Compose yourself. You must hold your stance. Extend your consciousness. Do not let your guard down". He paused, letting his words sink in.

As he took on a stoic expression, he pulled back the collar of his shirt to reveal a perfect hole right through the middle of his chest, a hole of the Hollow.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 7:51 pm

"Smart, Cute, Chilling and now revealed to be strong. How fitting for the man succeeding Ulquiorra Cifer," she would  smile brightly as gazed upon his blade again, "What was the iconic release phrase from the stunning Ressurección." She pondered the blade for a moment before coming up with it she used her own blade as a joke in return, "Enclose, Murciélago!" She would let out a small adorable while leaning in closer to Flynn hopefully he would catch her.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2014 8:07 pm

Flynn offered a smile, and lowered his hand to take hers and pull her back upright. It was a... Classy, and charming way, he hoped, to suit the situation she presented instead of straight up blurting out how she was making him nervous. Much to Flynn's relief, it takes a lot to put color in his cheeks.

"Very close. The release is... Imprison, Murcielago".

He let her hand go, and turned towards the street. "I was about to head down this street. The Excul are starting to collect, and I'd rather not be around to see why".
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 5:41 pm

"Sure," she would say smiling. She felt he was nervous although it was very attractive to her. She would began to walk forward, "Cant do anything these days without Excul crowding." Rolling her eye she would stick her tounge out at the Excul who ferociously growled at her as a warning sign.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

From Ashes to Dust Empty
PostSubject: Re: From Ashes to Dust   From Ashes to Dust I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

From Ashes to Dust
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Captive Areas :: Northern Japan (Coven)-
Jump to: