Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. Empty
PostSubject: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 11:43 am

Alexzander was visiting Britain today they have had a higher  Excul activity then normal and was called out to assist. He was apart of the Successor Task Force a sort of police squad filled of successors who ruled above nornal officers. He himself was a extremely high rank having been on the task force shortly after inheriting his powers. Quite often though people and other successors had mistaken him for a normal human and police officer. Only because he never used his powers except against Excul. He used the Flame of Wrath which wasnt one meant to he taken lightly so he only used it with his guns which would specially made to hold and concentrate his flames increasing its power two fold.

Although these guns seemed nothing special. Just two pistols at which had two red X's along the base of the weapon. Anyone whoever glimpsed upon them thought nothing of them until they saw thier true power. At any case he had his pistols in thier holsters along with a stunning ring one his finger that read, "Varia" along with a strange small box  attached to a chain on his hip that also read Varia. Once he arrived to his location he went to the police station were he met up with his commanding officer and a strange high school boy.

((OOC. You could say your school went on a trip to Britain and you were caught entering Excul Territory. ))

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:06 pm

Nova had to go on some boring trip to Britain to learn about it's history. Nova disliked school very much so as they entered the airport he just walked away. His teachers and students looked at him and one of his teachers said "Hey get your ass back here!" Nova turned to his teacher and said "I'd rather not... learning isn't my thing. I'ma go adventure there is plenty of things to do here besides having to learn." The teacher was enraged and said "I WILL CALL YOUR MOTHER AND YOU WILL BE IN BIG TROUBLE!" Nova couldn't help but laugh since his mom could do nothing. "You seem to forget we aren't anywhere near where my mom lives. You also have seemed to forget that I am a successor with destructive lightning magic. Do you really think she or any of you can do anything about me?" Everyone stood quiet and Nova said "Thought so..."

Nova began to adventure through Britain and he heard some officers talking about this thing called the Successor Task Force. It peeked Nova's interest so he began to follow one of the officers who said he was going to meet with one of the members. He tried to be as stealthy as possible by he was not that good at being subtle. Once the officer met with the member Nova tilted his head in confusion. He said to himself in his mind "He just looks like a regular human..." Nova then blew his cover by tipping over the trash can he was hiding behind.

Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:36 pm

Alexzander looked around the officer to the boy who he already had noticed. Once hit the can he decided to speak to him, "Hello there young man." He had noticed his commanding officer turned around to see what he was looking at. Alexzander walked over to him picking up the crash can, "What brings you to the task force? Are you a successor?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 12:59 pm

Nova was surprised to see that the man had not tried to harm him since he was spying on him. Nova let out a sigh and said "Yeah I'm a successor... I'm here because of a learning field trip but I ditched them to adventure and now here I am..." Nova stepped back and began to release his immense magic power. Electricity was coming out from all over his body and then he stopped. He looked to the man and said "So yeah... I'm the successor to Laxus Dreyar..."
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 1:09 pm

Alexzander opened his eyes wide as he used lightning magic, "Laxus Dreyer.... Ahhh from Fairy Tail he was one of my favorites on the show." He held out his hand as a bright redish orange flame appeared on his palm, "I am the Successor of Xanxus. This is the Flame of Wrath its to dangerous to use alone but good for pistols. " He he would gesture to his. He would smile as the flame dispersed his green eye piercing thus other successor, "So what bring you here you you like to join the task force? It substitutes normal school and you get to fight the Exculs. Alexzander made the job sound quite east whem in fact they were a hassle even the weak ones.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:38 pm

"You just gotta love Fairy Tail..." Nova stared at the bright flame and then looked to the you young man. "Xanxus? He's from Reborn... I've watched kike the first 50 episodes... I'm more up to date with Fairy Tail..." Nova looked at the pistols and then looked up to the guy. "I mean hell yeah that's way better then having to be in that prison all day. And I've always wanted to fight Excul's so hell yeah I wanna join." Nova smiled at the thought of not having to go to school.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 3:55 pm

"To enter you must defeat an Excul," he would say smirking, " I just received a notification of a Neos Excul sighting and was ordered to dispose of it. If you can take down the beast with little to no help from me your in but if I have to step in or you die well... Obviously you fail."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:33 pm

"Alright then, this should be easy enough considering my powers. Take me to the location of the beast and I will smite thee." Nova had a big smile on his face and because his heart was beating fast electricity was sparking out of him like crazy. He was basically sparkling with electricity.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:45 pm

"Fine," he would say while walking to the door. Once outside he would turn left taking this path for a while until he reqched an area ravaged by fights. There was still signs of activity. If they roamed in the area a while they will certainly pick up on something. He continued to roam the area he saw a shadowy figure chasing something which were heading in their direction. As the to figures got close he was able to make a young lady being chased by the Neos Excul, "There you go Nova. Oh looky you get to save the girl to."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 4:56 pm

Nova followed Alexzander to the battlefield and his soul was quivering with excitement. Nova saw the lady being chased by the thing he was supposed to kill. Nova surrounded himself in lightning and used lightning body which basically turns himself into a lightningbolt and he can travel at the same speed lightning can. In the blink of an eye he moved through the air lifted the lady off her feet and brought her to Alexzander.

He placed the lady down on her feet and said "Don't worry you are safe now..." Nova looked over to the Excul and he walked over to it. He had his leather jacket on over his shoulders his hands not inside the sleeves. His arms were crossed and he watched as large beam of lightning shot up from the ground and was able to cover his body. Nova being cocky said "I thought this thing would put up more of a fight."
Back to top Go down
Bliss

Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:33 pm

The blackening creature tilted it's head, glowing yellow eyes began to shimmer, leaving a streak of light wherever it's head moved. It slowly arched it's back, then unfurled itself to full height, standing over six feet of demonic muscular frame. It stared down at the human of lightning, and it's body flared with a burning aura of shadow.

The Excul extended a hand, as if inviting the human to follow him, and then instantly sunk into the floor with a splash of liquid darkness. Within an instant, it appeared directly above the lightning human, and extended a massive razor blade claw and slashed down with blistering speed.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:38 pm

Alexzander sat on a shattered boulder smilimg, "This is gonna be a good fight."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 5:56 pm

Nova had lightning fast reflexes and since his body was already covered in lightning he used lightning body to move backwards enough so that the Excul missed his attack and so he could still shock him a bit with lightning. He then channeled electricity into his hands and began to let out a onslaught of punches attempting to deal some damage on the Excul.
Back to top Go down
Bliss

Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:04 pm

The Excul wove through the man's lightning fast punches. The Excul perceived time and space at an incredibly slow rate, with every move agonizingly slow. However, the Excul did not perceive time as Humans do, this combination granted the Excul perfect reaction and senses, along with natural instincts. Upon the flurry, the Excul extended his open hand to meet the human's fist, and they collided. The Excul let the electricity flow through it's body, corrupting it and turning it black, and kept his hand extended and on top of his foe's. The Excul's eyes glowed brighter, and it tilted it's head back. It's head began to split open, slicing a slit to create a mouth on it's head with black fangs that gave the Excul a horrifying look with it's piercing yellow eyes. The Excul began to inhale, sucking out the magic from the human it faced.

Due to the speed and power of the lightning human, all of this happened in only a few seconds.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:10 pm

Alexzander noted that the new kid was already in trouble. Some Excul had the ability tp absorb the magic power of successors and convert it into there own energy. He contemplated stepping in at this point but he wouldn't. A successor to Laxus wouldn't go down this easily in any case he placed his hand on his left pistol just in case.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:20 pm

Nova was surprised excited and scared all at the same time. The Excul's head split open and began to suck out his magic power. He could feel some of his magic power being taken away. He used lightning body to move slightly away enough so that his fist was free. Nova looked at the Excul and said "SECRET DRAGON SLAYER ART!" Nova began to generate an immense amount of lightning into his fist and under any other normal circumstances he would not be able to channel this much into his fist. He rushed into the Excul extended his arm and attempted to punch the Excul releasing all of the lightning he had built up into his fist into the Excul. Which such force the attack should cripple him and send him flying away from him.
Back to top Go down
Bliss

Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:27 pm

The Excul raised it's arm, and used both the black lightning it has absorbed, the new energy is absorbed, as well as it's own incredible powers of Darkness to meat the man's attack with a massive ravaging claw of it's own, filled with crested darkness that created a giant razor blade with the capability to rip through even air itself, such an attack was surely far more powerful than the lightning human's attack. The Excul launched it's attack, and there was immediately a severe explosion that rang throughout the sky. The shockwave blasted back anything near, and the wait for the dust cloud to settle was agonizing.

Upon clearing, the Excul was nearly destroyed. Half of it's head was gone, and it's entire right arm and half of it's right leg were completely annihilated. There was a liquid shadow leaking out of it's horrible wounds, as half of it's body was completely gone. The Excul stumbled backwards, quickly gazing over the area, itself, and locked it's gaze onto the foe.

The Excul threw back it's head, and let out a horrible cry, sounding like steel raking on steel with the roar of a lion in one.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:34 pm

Alexzander watched in amazement as a massiv explosion occured sending a dust cloud dancing across the battlefield leaving the Excul in tatters. He was honestly surprised the thing hadn't lasted long against Nova b7t he had some the explosion would have the same effect on the successor as it had on the Excul. At any rate this match was almost at a closing unless something happened in which wouldn't surprised him.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 6:56 pm

Nova was incredibly surprised at what the Excul had done. The attack he did was devastating and not only was it devastating but it was able to counter on of Nova's strongest moves. The collision of both attacks had sent Nova flying back. He had hit a building and broke through it and hit a wall. He broke 4 ribs and he broke his arm. He had multiple cuts on his body, his jacket was gone and his short was torn open and he had cuts all over it. His butterfly knife had somehow opened and made it's way out and it was logged into his hip. He coughed up blood and he was in excruciating pain. He had lost a bit of blood to. Through all of this pain he stood up and limped his way back over to the battlefield. You could tell he was i pain because of him cringing every time he moved forward. When he made his way to the incapacitated Excul he pulled the knife out of his hip which made him feel more pain, and it also made him bleed more. He then attempted to stab the Excul and if the stab was successful he would do another then another until the thing was dead.
Back to top Go down
Bliss

Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:23 pm

The roar. The roar was what was important. As the lightning man stabbed his knife downward, the Excul stood there, letting the blade sink into it's forehead. However, the Excul did not die right away, it began to fade. The roar it let out earlier was not of pain or fear, it was a calling. From the focus put on the initial Excul, no one had the possibility to notice...

A second Excul that traveled invisible through the earth as a phantom suddenly emerged with blistering speed and silence, and shoved it's gruesome claw through the chest of the woman the police force was trying to protect. First, her eyes went wide. Blood flew, as she looked to see the demon of shadow rip her beating heart from her chest with a sickening crunch. and squeeze it until it burst into a popping splash of blood and ripped flesh. A glittering light left the ripped apart heart, and was sucked into the second Excul's razor jaws.

The first Excul stared into the eyes of the lightning human, the knife stuck in it's forehead and body half mangled. It's eyes turned upward, and it opened it's mouth. However, instead of sucking away the man's life and soul, it merely laughed. A sound of horrendous joy and taunting as the creature slowly faded into darkness, and died, the second one vanishing into the shadows.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:34 pm

Nova had not known what had happened until he turned around to look at Alexzander. He stared in awe as he saw the woman with a giant hole in her chest. Her heart was missing and she had blood on her mouth. He watched as she fell down and he ran over to them both even though he was in a lot of pain. He put his hand over both her eyes and closed them. "I'm sorry I couldn't protect you... I swear your death will not be in vein..." He looked up to Alexzander and said "So am I in?" He then fell to the floor due to all the blood he had lost.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 7:57 pm

Alexzander in complete awe of what exactly just happened leap from the bould just as the second one appeared removing his pistols from there holsters. He would charge a small amount of Flame of Wrath into the bullets and fire. The attack proved unsuccessful as the Excul murdered the innocent woman and disappeared, "Shit!" Alexzander fell down to the woman holding her as the last of the light faded from her eyes as he heard and saw Nove closing her eyes. He would notice Nova asked one more question the one that would determine his future with the task force. As he passed out he would reply, "Yes." Before Nova could yit the ground he would catch him lifting over his shoulder as he head back to the wall placimg his guns back into their holsters, "That Excul was different then the last one. Could that have been a Stellar." The questions pilled upon each other. Alexzander knew something needed to be done quickly or the safety of Britain maybe in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:08 pm

Nova was in and out of it. He would awake and go back to being unconscious. He was able to make out the word stellar but that was all he could recall. He awoke for the last time because this time he stayed awake. He got off of his shoulders and began to stumble. He fell onto a wall and leaned against it. "Where are we going now..."
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 10:20 pm

Alexzander waited as he gained his conpser somewhat. He would then hear the young man pose a question,  "Back to the wall to take you to the hospital then I am going to further investigate this situation." His mind started to go deep into thought as he subconciously responded and it managed to be a physical act.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:18 pm

Nova was leaned up against the wall and was using the wall to steady himself. As he walked to continued to drag across the wall and he would cough up blood every know and then. "I'm fine... I don't need no damn hospital... I can help you investigate, so just get me some pain killers and I will be fine."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.   Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting Britain... Meeting Nova.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next