Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Life Fibers. Conductive or not?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:41 pm

"I don't know some people are just evil at heart. There have been many people who have fought each other just because they were descendants and they were allied with different groups... I don't know if your like that but I willingly let you into my home for a meal which shows I trust you."
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 8:57 pm

"Well, that's fair enough. But, why trust me? Wouldn't you think a guy with a creepy sweater and a scissor blade could be an Excul undercover... Or whatever?", Hyouhaku asked, showing off his scissor blade.
"Well, he did find it miserable you were going to eat gummies as a main meal.", Senketsu said.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:12 pm

"I don't know why I trust you. I just do and I may be naive for doing it. Don't betray my trust because it's not like my trust is something you can throw away..." He finished his food and sat back against his computer desk.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:22 pm

"If I were to betray your trust... I'd never forgive myself. Anyways, thanks for the food. It was good.", Hyouhaku said, finishing his plate and standing up.
"Hyouhaku, don't leave yet. He may know something about the Reign that we don't.", Senketsu said.
"Hm, right. What do you know about the Reign, Nova?", the boy asked, hastily.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 20, 2014 9:42 pm

"Your welcome friend." He stacked both of the plates together and took out the soda he bought. He opened it and drank some said "I only know that you me and everyone else who is a successor in this world got powers from anime, manga, and video game characters."
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 21, 2014 12:44 pm

"Speaking of which, have you seen Kill la Kill yet? I mean, it has lots of gore and all, but... Well, it's fun to watch.", Hyouhaku said.
"Yeah... Besides, I'm surprised you haven't asked me any questions about the finale, Hyouhaku.", Senketsu said.
"Oh, well, that's because I don't want to ruin the magic...", the boy said to Senketsu.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 2:24 pm

"I've heard of Kill la Kill and I have it on my queue on CrunchyRoll but I never get it the time of day. And to be honest I may not ever watch it unless I get bored one day..." Nova stood up and looked at Hyouhaku and said "I can walk you home if you want."
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2014 4:44 pm

"Oh, uh... I don't know. My home Garrison is located in Venezuela. I know we can warp instantly there, but wouldn't your mother be worried about you? Being in another country and all.", Hyouhaku said.
"Hm... Worrying for a newly-made acquaintance's relationship with his mother? How peculiar to see it coming from you.", Senketsu said.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2014 6:25 pm

"Oh my apologies I thought you lived some where in this garrison. Well safe travels comrade, I hope to see you in the future..." Nova began to wave waiting for his newly made friend to go home.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 11:11 am

"Yeah, I'll be seeing you, I hope.", Hyouhaku said.
"Since when do you make friends so easily, Hyouhaku?", Senketsu asked.
"Hey, Senketsu. He invited me to eat at his house and all, even though I could still be considered a stranger at the time. In my opinion, he's earns a fair trust.", the boy said.

Hyouhaku left the house, and headed for the nearest Scrying Glass to head back home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life Fibers. Conductive or not?   Life Fibers. Conductive or not? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Life Fibers. Conductive or not?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Surviving Areas :: Montana (Garrison)-
Jump to: