Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin
Liam

Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) Empty
PostSubject: Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved)   Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 2:04 pm

Name: Felix

Title (Information can be found here: https://kobb.forumotion.com/t3-held-titles): <-- I'm jsut gonna leave that there because I dunno what it is...

Appearance: Tall, thin 'white boi'  XD with blue hair, sharp 'shark' teeth, black skinny jeans, 'galaxy' vans shoes, and a Pierce the Veil band t-shirt. Bandages around his arms sometimes too.

Background: He's kind of the 'let down' of the family because he got into some heavy drugs and never quit using them. His grades fell, along with his self esteem. He is, however, quite the fighter. He's often seen with bleeding arms and wrists because he either just took a hit of something, or he was fighting. He tries to hide it with bandages wrapped around his arms however.

Personality: Quiet around new people, kind of an asshole in a good way XD, 'Stoner type', cares about others more than himself.

Succession World: I'm gonna guess this is where i say Soul Eater

Successor: Idfk...? I'm probably not gonna be able to answer alot of questions because I don't pay attention TT-TT

Abilities* ( https://kobb.forumotion.com/t4-abilities-and-second-abilities )

Free Form Abilities: He can run fast. like, damn.

Second Abilities: he cant bite c:

Third Abilities: he'll claw your face off.

Back to top Go down
NarcoticZombie

NarcoticZombie

Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved)   Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 3:26 pm

Name: Felix

Title: Chaser Dusk

Appearance: Tall, thin 'white boi' with blue hair, sharp 'shark' teeth, black skinny jeans, 'galaxy' vans shoes, and a Pierce the Veil band t-shirt. He has 00 size gauges, snake bit lip piercings, and an eyebrow piercing. Bandages around his arms and around his body sometimes too.

Background: He's kind of the 'let down' of the family because he got into some heavy drugs and never quit using them. His grades fell, along with his self esteem. He is, however, quite the fighter. He's often seen with bleeding arms and wrists because he either just took a hit of something, or he was fighting. He tries to hide it with bandages wrapped around his arms however.

Personality: Quiet around new people, kind of an asshole in a good way, 'Stoner type', cares about others more than himself.

Succession World: Soul Eater

Successor: Crona

Abilities* ( https://kobb.forumotion.com/t4-abilities-and-second-abilities )

Free Form Abilities: He can run fast. like, damn.

Second Abilities: He can bite

Third Abilities: He'll claw your face off.

Felix (Zombie's WIP that I merely moved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Creation Corner :: Character Creation-
Jump to: