Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Golden Sand

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann423423

Golden Sand Empty
PostSubject: Golden Sand   Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:07 am

Ansem sat along the golden sand within a port in Spain. The works cup had recently ended and that left many citizens in an uproar, seeing as how Spain seemed to be widely influenced by soccer. Ansem himself found no amusement in the sport, but found muse in the emotion of humans over a simple game.

While the view was beautiful, it brought him no peace. He craved and yearned for someone strong of heart to stumble upon him. This isolation was rather boring after a few weeks of nothing. He could go for a good fight. Or even a simple conversation. Something.
Back to top Go down
Rydar

Rydar

Golden Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Sand   Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:18 am

Sasha's feet where on fire. Oh, sorry. They where not literally on fire, but the heat which felt compelled to bother her was strong enough to make her believe so. But even so, her feet where still able to walk, or rather shuffle, along the sandy beaches of Spain. It was, granted, a beautiful place, but the conditions ruined it for Sasha. Her head cocked up in a quick motion, her eyes staring at the blue sky, careful not to make contact with the small ball of light which would surely fry them. "God dammit sun!" She stated, as if the star could hear her. As if it where even sentient at all.

The girl's head jerked back down as she ran to the water, cooling her feet down. As if she had just been injected with some soothing serum, she sighed, her eyes closed, a grin present on her face. This was sensational. Unreal. The magic that was water. How Sasha loved it.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

Golden Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Sand   Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 11:27 am

Ansem watched as a woman before him scampered hastily into the ocean as if she had some sort of cramp in her foot. His own flesh was touching the sand but he didn't seem to feel any pain toward it. Just a slight tingle. He gazee up at the woman with a bit of confusion as to why she was randomly wondering the coven as such.

"You there. Why are you here... The Excul have not abducted you yet?" She seemed like an average person, though if she was there in such a relaxed state, that could mean she was a successor as well.
Back to top Go down
Rydar

Rydar

Golden Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Sand   Golden Sand I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 12:32 pm

"You there. Why are you here... The Excul have not abducted you yet?"

Sasha was annoyed to be distracted from her heavenly feeling, but she did not respond so quickly. The voice which reached her was stern, deep, powerful. It was the voice of a man who help great strength. Something Sasha admired, and often held her back from beginning large death battles. Her eyes opened, twitching with dissatisfaction and annoyance as she turned to face the man who had spoken. He looked odd, but it was not as if Sasha's own battle armor didn't, so she did not state that. Instead, in reply to the man's question, she responded.

"No, those things haven't abducted me." Her voice remained shrewd, trying to show the man she was not to be meddled with, "Warriors would not be defeated with such ease, idiot." Her eyes widened as she realised her mind had magically forced the word "idiot" out of her lips. This would surely spark a confrontation. Great, she'd messed up again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golden Sand Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Sand   Golden Sand I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Golden Sand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Captive Areas :: Spain (Coven)-
Jump to: