Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! Empty
PostSubject: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 11:24 am

Jaden had been lounging around in the South California Garrison. He was at a table sitting down in a chair which he was using to lean back as he had one foot on the end of the table to keep him leaned back. He began to rock himself and checked out the time on his watch. "UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SO BORED!" He then had the idea to open up Uri's box weapon to see if he could entertain him.

He ignited the Storm Flame from his Storm Vongola Ring and put the flame into a red box weapon with a skull on it. A very small cat (the size of a kitten) with ruby eyes and Storm Flames coming out of it's ears came out. Uri went into a pouncing position getting ready to jump onto Jaden and scratch at him but he decided to lay down. "Hey Uri... Play with me..." He began to poke at his cat and Uri's response to that was biting his finger. "OW" Jaden jerked his finger back and said "That's not nice Uri..." Uri's flames began to get low so he walked over to Jaden's hand and tried to rub his face on it to show affection and made a cute cat noise. "You want some flames don't ya..." He ignited his flame and Uri began to lick the flames. Jaden let out a sigh and looked around bored.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:06 pm

Calypso was in the South California Garrison, trying out some of the restaurants in the vicinity. It was always pretty exciting to try out new food, even if she didn't show any positive emotions. After ordering a small burger and some fries, she sat down next to a guy with a small cat thing, licking flames coming out of a man. Oddities seem to attract her attention.
"So, what is that, maggot? Your pet? Is it dead?", she asked, trying to stir up a conversation. She was quite curious about the little... eh, "thing" the man was feeding. Sadly, she wasn't very good at making her conversations seem normal.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:17 pm

Jaden continued to feed Uri when he heard a girl's voice ask him something kind of weird. He looked over to where the girl was and noticed she had a sort of relic on her head and that she was also naked aside from some weird magic being used to cover her lady parts. She had purple hair and wore an eyepatch.

"Uhhh your... na- never mind that... This kitten here is Uri. He's my partner whenever shit hits the fan and no he is not dead... He is a box weapon from the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn! I am the successor to Hayato Gokudera the master of Uri which can explain why he does not like me, aside from when I feed him flames. Speaking of which that's enough." He stopped igniting the flame from his ring and Uri purred as he was full on flames. The flames from his ears were looking more brighter and better as he consumed more flames.

He tilted his head and said "Soooo your Octopus thingy. On your head... What is that?" He was actually curious considering he had never seen anything like that
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 1:44 pm

"A hairpin.", she quickly, yet coldly, replied.
She was kind of bugged off. The boy was an otaku. She'd have a hard time keeping up with chat, as she knew little to nothing about anime, aside from their names. Well, except for Fate/Zero, which she managed to watch in order to understand her powers. She felt this was gonna be a long chat, but not one she'd enjoy.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 6:58 am

Jaden tilted his head staring at what the girl had identified as a "haripin". "Well that's an interesting looking harpin you go their... It looks nice though" He gave the girl a kind smile trying to be nice to her. Uri had taken an interest in the girl and leaped from his table to the girls table. He failed his job and the top half of his body made it and he began to squirm to try and get up. Jaden gently put his hand under Uri and lifted him up so that he would not be hurt. Uri walked over to the girl and sat down in front of her tilting his head.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 9:15 am

"Hm. Thanks, I guess. Can't say the same for your hair, though. I makes you look old.", she said, not realizing she could be offending him.
"Also. Uri, was it? Please, don't interrupt my meal.", she said, pushing Uri gently to the side so that she could reach her food and start eating.
"I hope you don't do anything to stop my meal, too.", she said to Jaden, making her eye glow and her "tentacle hair" undulate like crazy while looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 2:33 am

Uri let a hiss as he was pushed away but then he meowed. He jumped back over to Jaden and began to try and scratch at him. Jaden pushed him away letting out a sigh and said "Sorry sorry I wouldn't want to bother you." He looked at her hair and saw it was moving around and he began to stare at it. He then began to think it was rude and stopped. He thought about the girls comment on his hair and said "It would make me look old if it was gray. But it's Snow White sooooo yeah."
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 6:56 pm

"...Well, I have purple hair, anyways. So, who am I to say such things? Heh.", she said, continuing her meal.
"...So, tell me, ash-head. This cat of yours. Doesn't seem normal. Feeds on fire, is it? What about it? What is it? How many blood curses did the Manguinis tax you to be able to use hellfire powers?", she asked. Sometimes, she really doesn't know when to stop with the demon jokes.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 9:49 am

"I can see you have a pretty dark sense of humor. And Uri is a Box Weapon who lives on my flames. Without my flames he would be condemned to the box" He takes out Uri's Box Weapon which is a Red Box weapon with a skull on it. "By igniting a flame my ring I can put it inside the opening in the Weapon and release Uri. Aside from that he is a pretty normal cat who hates me and only likes me when he wants flames to stay outside of his box longer. Uri began to nuzzle up to Jaden but he didn't want any flames so sort of show how weird of a bond they have.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:09 pm

"Dark? Eh, I'd say...".
Calypso stood silent for a while, eating to see if she would find a proper word.
"...Demonic. That's the proper adjective. But hey, if you wanna blame someone, don't blame me. Blame 'it'.", she said. After another round of silence, she continued eating.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 2:56 pm

Jaden tilted his head in confusion not understanding but he then assumed she meant either the reign did this to her or it was that "hairpin". Uri jumped onto Jaden's head and settled down and began to take a nap while Jaden continued to tilt back in his chair. "So what brings you to Cali?"
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2014 4:36 pm

"...Cali?... Ah, you must mean this place. Actually, I heard it was called 'Nurfamurica', or something like that. Anyways. Wanted to try out some of the restaurants, is all. This new travelling system is convenient as hell for visiting other places. Better than that expensive airport service they used to have. I heard that planes can suffer accidents easily, but they have this thing called a 'Black Box', which is indestructible, and records anything that happens in the plane... Heh, I like that name. 'Black Box'...", she said, stirring away from the main topic without noticing. She just finished her fries, and started to eat the burger.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2014 5:02 pm

"Black Box?" He began to think about a Black Box Weapon and said "It sounds like a pretty powerful Box Weapon... well that's only if it WERE a Box Weapon." He let out a sigh because he thought he would seem stupid due to that comment.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2014 1:54 pm

Calypso finished chewing, put the half-eaten burger on the table, and looked at the guy with a comically serious look. She still had some bread crumbs on her face.
"...The heck? Who use boxes as weapons? I mean, yeah, you could use them to blunt-force-trauma the crap out of people, or use some weird demonic ritual magic crap to shoot giant lasers and make everyone blind with a shiny light that also happens to murder them instantly due to high levels radiation, and stuff.", she said. The words came out so quickly, that some of them were barely audible.
"...A box used as a weapon doesn't sound that cool, though.", she said, slowing down.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 1:40 pm

Jaden let out a laugh at Calypso's remarks. "I mean you could always throw the box on their face and then tackle them. Or you could just beat them with the corner of the box until the box either breaks or they get knocked out... Either way the box is clearly the better weapon."
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2014 2:40 pm

"Hm? And what makes you think so? Up close, it's outclassed by a sword, a knife, or an axe. Ranged, a gun, crossbow, bow and arrow, or heck, even a plastic boomerang would be better. Unless, of course, the box is a block of dynamite, or some crap.", she said, almost done with her burger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!   Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fear? PSH WHAT FEAR?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Surviving Areas :: Southern California (Garrison)-
Jump to: