Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Timeless World I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Timeless World I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Timeless World I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Timeless World I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Timeless World I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Timeless World I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Timeless World I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Timeless World I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Timeless World I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Timeless World

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin
Liam

Timeless World Empty
PostSubject: Timeless World   Timeless World I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 10:07 pm

It was cold. An open area, battered away by the residue of time and wind as it past through the forest trees and stone slabs that took shape of an ancient city. Somewhere in South America, a historically hidden world remaining nameless since the day of its unveiling only months in the past. Had the world still been alive, and far from the jaws of darkness that now tore at its neck, this would have been a groundbreaking discovery.

A boy, covered in layers of torn clothing and splatters of damp mud, lie within the vestibule of a spacious under story. His body was pale, yet still very much alive. His skin was aglow with a thin veil of orange fire, offering only the smallest glimmer of light. His hands were at his side, as ivory white as the rest of his snowy white skin. Seeming out of place, the stoic figure almost appeared to be in his own world.

Liam felt cold. Lying on the stone desk, covered in water and moss for what seemed like ages. His clothes were torn and dirty, and his body felt decrepit and stale. However, he did not complain. He could not complain. The blanket of flame kept him alive, if not awake. He was in a state of negative consciousness that held his mind in complete awareness, as time seemed to turn at an agonizingly slow rate. However, this was the first time Liam's mind felt open enough to receive the brunt of his senses, namely his freezing body. If Liam could move, he would smile.

Someone had finally come.
Back to top Go down

Timeless World
Page 1 of 1