Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Ansem       I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Ansem       I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Ansem       I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Ansem       I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Ansem       I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Ansem       I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Ansem       I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Ansem       I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Ansem       I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Ansem

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann423423

Ansem       Empty
PostSubject: Ansem    Ansem       I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 4:54 pm

Name: Ansem (Alias Senta)

Title: Shade

Appearance:
Ansem       Ansem-27654

Background:
Born as Alias Senta, he soon dropped that name as it was clear he was to be differed from those who were mere mortals. Rather than a name, he needed a title, a word to be feared. Ansem was chosen due to his adoration of the Seeker of Darkness.

As a child Alias was particularly antisocial and distant to the other children. He always played alone and would build castles of the dirt. He wasn't allowed in the house and thus his castles were his home. He didn't need others when he had himself.

At the age of 11 his parents caught on to his antisociality and offered him a cellphone. He broke it immediately. He had no use for it. They then tried to integrate him with animals. For him, they purchased a rabbit. It died within a week. Alias had no time for mortal folly.

The year the Excul invaded, Alias was 17, was the happiest moment of Alias' life. The world was turned to anarchy and chaos bloomed within the most peaceful hearts. This was bliss. The ability to mold darkness was perfect for Alias and here he changed his name. To Ansem, Seeker of Darkness.

Personality: Dark. While lacking most positive emotion, he rather enjoys destroying others. The thought of ruling the world almost makes him giggle. Almost

Succession World: Kingdom Hearts

Successor: Ansem, Seeker of Darkness

Abilities*

Freeforms

Guardian - An entity of the purest Darkness, created from the Heart of Darkness itself to attach onto a host. The Guardian itself is completely immune to any and all damage, and can only be harmed as the host is harmed It generally stays behind the host, and emerges ahead for attacks. (Sentinel form = The Guardian uses its body to defend against an attack. Can be used once every three posts +/~/ Defense +/~/ Magic Defense)

Heartless - User has the ability to summon forth creatures of darkness of the pureblood form, called Heartless. These creatures have no formal intelligence, working mainly on instinct. The stronger the Heartless, the less the user will be able to summon. (May summon one type of Heartless, each summoning lasting until the Heartless is destroyed, or a number of posts. Three post cool down).

Shadows: Small, unintelligent Heartless that may sink into the ground to avoid damage, but re-appear seconds later. The Heartless themselves are slow to react, and cannot purposely avoid damage. However, they can be summoned at a large quantity and attack on command. (Ten can be summoned, last ten posts)

Neoshadows: Larger, humanoid Heartless with striking intelligence and power over Darkness. They may purposely avoid damage, as well as work with the user in combat with proficiency. They are stronger, but cannot be commanded. (Two can be summoned, last six posts. Cannot be summoned until five posts into battle)

- Can sink into the floor, and erupt from the floor in a burst of darkness, once per summon (+20 Magic)

Darkside (Also counts as a Third): Massive, powerful, titan Heartless that possess incredible strength and power. Albeit slow, the brute force these monsters hold can crush buildings. They stand at around fifteen meters. They cannot be ordererd, cannot defend against damage, and attack everything around them spare the user. (One can be summoned, last three posts, can only use one ability per post, cannot be summoned until ten posts into battle)

-Shockwave: Can slam a fist into a solid force and generate a massive shockwave of darkness (Once a post) (+35 Magic/+20 Strength)

-Dark Mirror: Can slam fist into a solid force and generate a portal that summons five Shadow Heartless, which last until the Darkside vanishes, as well as a small shockwave. (+25 Magic/+15 Strength)

-Black Hole: Can take a single post of charging to create a massive sphere of colourful darkness, which is lifted into the air and explodes causing several smaller spheres to rain down for two posts. (+30 Magic per sphere)

Dark Soul Eater - User may summon at will, a long staff with two scimitar-like blades at the end to be used in combat.

Flight - The user has the ability to float at varying speeds in the air in relevence to flying, occasionally shooting forward with high speed (+20 Speed overall, +50 Speed once every three posts)

Second

Dark Slicers - The Guardian on the user's back send out a flurry of blisteringly fast razor discs, with tracking abilities, five from the left, five from the right. (+35 Magic a disc) (Once every three posts)

Storm Arch - The Guardian slams both of their hands downward, creating two rapidly growing columns of dark lightning that strike down from the sky and onto the ground in a single direction for twenty feet at high speed. (+50 Magic a column) (Once every three posts)

Dark Firaga - The user shoots otu a single incredibly fast sphere of dark fire, causing a huge explosion upon impact with slight tracking abilities. (+50 Magic, Once every three posts)

Abyss Sphere - The user is coated in a sphere of darkness in various colours, which guards against damage, and anything that touches the shield is severely burnt. (+50 Defense, +50 Magic Defense, + 45 Magic, once every three posts).

Titan Fist - The Guardian throws a powerful punch which explodes on contact, forcing a huge amount of power into one attack. (+60 Strength, once every three posts)

Chaos Rush - The Guardian emegred in front of the user, and they are both coated in a veil of violet fiery darkness. The dark fire propells the user at speeds beyond initial reaction, ramming into an opponent. (Can be used once per post, (+60 Speed, +25 Strength)

Thirds

Darkside (Also counts as a Third): Massive, powerful, titan Heartless that possess incredible strength and power. Albeit slow, the brute force these monsters hold can crush buildings. They stand at around fifteen meters. They cannot be ordererd, cannot defend against damage, and attack everything around them spare the user. (One can be summoned, last three posts, can only use one ability per post, cannot be summoned until ten posts into battle)

-Shockwave: Can slam a fist into a solid force and generate a massive shockwave of darkness (Once a post) (+35 Magic/+20 Strength)

-Dark Mirror: Can slam fist into a solid force and generate a portal that summons five Shadow Heartless, which last until the Darkside vanishes, as well as a small shockwave. (+25 Magic/+15 Strength)

-Black Hole: Can take a single post of charging to create a massive sphere of colourful darkness, which is lifted into the air and explodes causing several smaller spheres to rain down for two posts. (+30 Magic per sphere)

Heart Possession - The Guardian charges its body with the entirety of its essence, and throws a swift punch. While doing initial damage, it also absorbs itself into the opponent's body. With this, every moment the Guardian is within the opponent, they take constant magical damage on their body and soul. The Guardian may also emerge constanty to grab or attack. However, this also deprives the user of their Guardian based abilities spare the Firaga, their weapon, their flight, and their shield. (30 Magic damage per post possessed)(Guardian can emerge to either grip or assault once per post. Can stay possessed for three posts, takes three to recharge, and can be called back at any time instantly)

-Grip: If the Guardian grabs someone from emerging, it is impossible to escape with any manner of strength, however can only be held in place for a few crucial seconds before it sinks back into the opponent.

-Assault: The Guardian can emerge from anywhere within a few feet of the Possessed and launch a single physical attack such as a punch or down slam. (+90 Strength)

Desperation - Open your Heart to Darkness: The user becomes coated in a thick Darkness, sucking out most of the light from the area. The Guardian then leaves the user and sinks into
the floor, and begins to emerge every second with massive shockwaves, wherever it emerges and created a large column of lightning, fire, and darkness which stretches high into the air at instant creation speed. The creation of these shockwaves and columns is two every 1.5 seconds as an example of speed. The user is also fully immune to all damage and may continue to use their flight, weapon, fireball, and shield. (+60 Magic a shockwave column, lasts two posts, takes four posts to cool down)

Fourths:

World of Chaos: The user summons a gargantuan heartless ship. The ship then connects with the users Guardian increasing his power to near godlike extent. It allows grants Ansem complete mobility. Ansem gains the ability to shoot lasers from any shadow, create whirlwinds and giant Dark Voids as well as absorb an enemies MP. The ship acts as its own entity but assists Ansem in every way possible. (+100 Strength, Magic, Defense and Magic Defense. +50 Speed.

Fifths:

Kingdom Hearts: GG. Ansem absorbs the power of all beings residing within the realm granting him strength unparalleled by any other.

Base Stats

Strength: 30

Speed: 35

Magic: 35

Defense: 10

Magic Defense: 10

Sense: 10
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

Ansem       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansem    Ansem       I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:13 pm

Ansem       Nas18

Although you realize we have no access to 4ths and 5ths lol.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

Ansem       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansem    Ansem       I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:04 pm

I do. For funsies
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ansem       Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ansem    Ansem       I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ansem
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Creation Corner :: Character Creation-
Jump to: