Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

cloaked stranger

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 2:53 pm

cloaked stranger Mystyl13

*as he walks through the maine garrison nervous and self conscience about his pink skin he see's a candy store not far off* "CANDY!!" *he shouts as he runs inside and stairs at the candy not having any money to actually buy any he just stands there mouth drooling while the store keeper gives the strange person covered from head to to in black garb a strange look* "they just keep getting stranger and stranger" *he sighs*
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Calypso was going through the Maine Garrison, after an unpleasant experience in Russia. She was hungry, so she headed towards the nearest food source - a candy shop - and stared at the display for a while. Only after she finished looking at the full selection, she noticed a man, taller than her, with barely noticeable pink hair and skin. The stranger seemed to be totally enthralled at the candy.
"What is it, maggot? Planning to rob the shop, are you?", she asked, finding the man to emit a dubious atmosphere around him.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:26 pm

"huh,what? im just....looking at the candy" he says licking his lips, "hes been standing there looking at the candy for a good 15 minutes im surprised you were even able to get a reaction " said the shop keeper scratching his head.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:55 pm

"...Pfeh. Curses to the Reign. Weird things have only happened after it begun, eh?", Calypso said.
"...Maggot. Two medium chocolate eggs.", she said, handing money to the shopkeeper.
"...Here. Stop creeping people out.", she said, receiving the chocolate eggs, and handing one to him.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:06 pm

"f-for me?" he says soundind very excited he takes the chocolate egg and eats it in one bite "wow thanks mister people arent usually this kind" he says with a large grin on his face causeing his scarf to fall off revealing the rest of his pink face "...NOT GOOD NOT GOOD NOT GOOD" he screams as he runs out the door trying his best to hide his face
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:44 pm

"...Eh. I hope he doesn't vomit it right away. If he does, I'm gonna have to ask for him to pay me back.", Calypso said, following the stranger, with a discontent look on her face.
"Are you okay, maggot? Did you get you eyes eaten by a ghost carpet? Or something like that.", she asked, on a sarcastic tone.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 6:57 pm

"im fine just...dont look at me" says trying to hide his face as he runs into a dead-end "not good not good not good " he says desperation in his voice
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 7:08 pm

"Sheesh... It seems your eyes did indeed get bitten by some monster, huh? It's fine. I'm used to looking at hollow faces.", Calypso said, getting closer to him. She decided not to summon any Horrors, as they wouldn't be needed here and would only make matters worse.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 2:33 pm

"w-what? my face wasn't eaten by no monster its just...pink..." he says with hesitation in his voice
and removes his hands,glasses,and hat revealing pink skin,eyes and hair "see? i'm not a freak because i have a eaten face imma freak because i have pink skin"
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 3:35 pm

"...No. You're a freak because you're afraid to show it. If you think of yourself as a freak and start wearing all those things to hide your skin, people will see you as a freak. However, after the Reign happened, feeling as a "freak" is something only Blanks (people without powers) should feel. Didn't you notice my hair that looks like it's alive? My eyepatch? My weird hair color? The fact I'm almost naked? Lots of people gained powers, and that's nothing to be ashamed of. Now, if you call yourself a "freak" again, I'm gonna puke.", Calypso said, on a serious tone. After finishing her small speech, she opened her chocolate egg and took a bite.

"So, tell me. Do you still think of yourself as a freak?", she added.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:29 pm

"well...now hat i think about it a guess pink skin isn't as bad as as that hair" he says with a large smiles
"wait you mean there are others that have powers like me?i thought i was the only one..." he says genuinely confused "d-do you have any powers?"
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 4:35 pm

"...As I thought.", Calypso said.
She summoned two Horrors, which she commanded to hold with their tentacles, making her a throne of sorts.
"I have powers, indeed. See? If they see us as freaks, they should rethink their concept. This is not freaky at all.", she said, making a sadistic expression while licking one of the Horrors' tentacles.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 7:28 pm

"whoa that's cool but can you do this?" he says as he shoots a bright purple beam from his finger that turns the nearest horror into a Reese's peanut butter cup "sweat my favorite!" he shouts as he picks it up and sticks it into his mouth making weird moaning sounds as he chews so,umm when did you first notice your ability's?
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:03 pm

Due to one of the Horrors making up her "throne" turning into a candy, Calypso fell to the ground.
"H-hey! You didn't need to do that, you silly maggot!", she said, getting up.
"Anyways. We could say I first noticed I had powers the day the Excul appeared. They saved me from a pinch, they did. And they serve as good disposition units.", she said, making her second Horror explode, scattering blood everywhere. She then kept eating her blood-dyed chocolate egg.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:29 pm

"umm whats the excul?" has ask's scratching his head "if its candy it doesn't sound very good..." also you can make them explode?!"he yells with excitement "with those powers why were you buying the candy with real money when you could have just taken it?"
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:32 pm

"Excul? I have no idea of how they work, but they're creatures who appeared out of nowhere and came along with our powers. They're extremely powerful and dangerous. Also, while I do enjoy being able to do lots of things with my powers that I normally couldn't, I don't wish to make enemies. As such, I don't steal. That's for poor people to do, anyways.", she said, finishing her chocolate egg.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:41 pm

"oh...wheres your parents?" he asked as he starts to stand up "o have you ever gone hunting before?" he says as his stomach begins to grumble "cause i know a great spot"
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 8:45 pm

"...Slow down, maggot. I have no idea if I ever had parents. Also, I can't hunt unless I have a weapon. My Horrors won't work, as they eat the prey. Regardless if we go hunting or not, we should leave. And image of an adult and a ten-year-old girl covered in blood on a dead-end alley isn't quite pretty, you see.", Calypso said, letting out a sigh.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:27 pm

"well why don't we fly? i mean i don't know if i can carry you but we could give it a try cause it will get us were ever faster and we will be much less likely to be seen" he says as he starts to hover a few feet off the ground "what do ya say? maybe we can even find out who your parents are" he says with a smile holding out his hand
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 9:59 pm

"There is no way to track down a person if you have now information. Besides, why would I want to find my parents?", she said. she didn't even say she was okay with going hunting, but she could bear with it anyways.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:48 pm

"oh come on your not at least a little bit curios?" he asks still holding out his hand "we dont have to find them right away but wouldn't the search be fun? sneaking around searching for clues getting caught up in some global conspiracy were the bad guys wanna kill every one you gotta admit that sounds fun so what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 2:00 pm

"No, I'm not curious. If you wanna hunt, we can hunt. However, I don't intend to go hunting for my parents or relatives, much less getting involved in conspiracies 'n' crap.", she said, wiping off the blood she still had visible with her hand.
Back to top Go down
lawyit

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 3:18 pm

"really? are you sure? all right fine lets just go hunt then take my hand" he says as he starts to float
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 4:41 pm

"Okay. I accept. Let's go.", she said, holding his hand. She really didn't know what to expect, coming from a man obsessed with candy and with a pink skin, but she wasn't feeling uneasy, either. The man now radiated a pretty joyful aura.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

cloaked stranger Empty
PostSubject: Re: cloaked stranger   cloaked stranger I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

cloaked stranger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Surviving Areas :: Maine (Garrison)-
Jump to: