Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! Empty
PostSubject: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:38 pm

Jaden had been in Southern Japan attempting to start a life where his predecessor Hayato Gokudera lived while he was the Guardian of the Storm. He began to walk around Japan and found a sushi shop. He laughed and said "this reminds me of Yamamoto Takeshi... I wonder if an old man runs the sop that looks like his dad..." He let out a sigh and said "Right this isn't Namimori, well might as well get some sushi..." He walked inside and ordered some sushi. He sat down and took out a box weapon and began to light his Storm Flame from his Vongola Ring. He opened the Box Weapon and his Storm Cat Uri came out.

He began to growl and opened his mouth ready to bite Jaden but he flicked a piece of sushi into his mouth. Uri began to make a happy cat noise and began to eat some of the sushi Jaden ordered. He looked up at the store owner and for a second saw Yamamoto's dad but he shook his head real quick and let out a sigh. "I watch to much anime" he let out a little laugh and then Uri jumped onto his face and he fell backwards with his chair as he was scratching at him. "URI GET OFF ME" Jaden grabbed Uri of his face and stood up and picked up his chair and saw people looking at him. He let out a sigh and put Uri on his shoulder and fed him another piece of sushi and payed the owner and walked outside. Uri began to bite his shoulder but it didn't hurt that much so he just left him there so he wouldn't cause anymore trouble.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 3:25 pm

Daemond would sigh as he walk passed a sushi shop which hand a young man feeding a slightly familiar and extremely misbehaving kitten on his shoulder. He decided to pass eating sushi and went next door to a Takoyaki Resturant. He would release flames into his Vongola inserting it into a blue box on his hip. Out from the box came a small blue swallow in which he had name, 'Kojirou' who fluttered around his shoulder until ultimately landing.

As his order of Takoyaki came he would cut one of the balls down to a small size enough for his pleasant little buddy to eat. As the both of them took time to eat their delicious meal somewhere close rung a loud slam and a somewhat yelling sound of a young man.

Daemon assumed it was the young man and his cat fooling around and his guess was right. He would turn around facing the entrance as he saw the couple leaving the area with the owner plastering a slightly embarrased look upon his face.

Resisting a chuckle Daemon would pay for his meal pearing to leave but as he stood Kojirou flew from his should to the cat and man pair with a churp of happiness, "Kojirou come back." Daemon proceeding to follow his bird he noticed it began to circle around them. He would then land upon the boys head. Daemon was flustered by his actions and wondered who tuis boy was.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:33 pm

Jaden looked as the blue bird coated in a weird blue aura flew around him. He heard the master call him Kojirou and Jaden's eyes went wide with surprise. Uri had stopped biting on his shoulder and looked up at Kojirou and made a "Meww" sound which usually meant he was happy. "Kojirou?" He looked at the man running up to him and sort of stopped in his place.

He made a fist with his right hand and extented it forward. Not to do a punch but to show the other teenager his Vongola Ring. He would then ignite a Storm Flame from it and said "Yamamoto Takeshi... you are clearly the successor to him... unless I'm wrong but this bird has Rain Flames around him and I know it all to well from Katekyo Hitman Reborn! You can already tell who I am due to my appearance and because of the Storm Flame emitting from my Vongola Ring... what's your name?"

Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 5:44 pm

Daemon eyed the man who Kojirou would rest on. He seemed to notice who he succeeded and not only that assumed he knew him. After thinking a little harder he focused on the flame emitting from his ring which was identical to the Vongola Storm Guardian. Although it was the cat who finally caught him up to speed, "Uri? You must be a Gokudera Hayato succesor.  Excited to meet another Katekyo Hitman Reborn Successor he would forget to answer the question of being asked his name. Something also seemed familiar about the young man in front of him like that had met before but Daemon would ignore that idea for right now. He would extend his hand to pet Uri instead of answering his question,  "Umm I'm sorry did you say something?"
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 9:55 pm

"Indeed I am the successor to Gokudera Hayato... You are the successor to Yamamoto Takeshi yet you didn't get his appearance like I did." He put his hand on his head where Kojiro was to try to get him on his hand instead of his head. He then looked at the mystery successor and said "I asked what your name was... But I guess it is disrespectufl to ask ones name without introducing thy self. I am Jaden Silver... the successor to Gokudera Hayato... It is a pleasure to meet you Guardian of the Rain Ring."
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 6:17 pm

Daemon rubbed his head, "I think the more in tune your are with the persons powers you receive you change to look like them. Oh by the way I am Daemon Ame..." Daemon focused on the young mans name he felt as if he met him before somewhere but he couldn't place his hand on it.
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 11:21 am

"Ah okay well I still love the new look to be honest... I feel it fits me quite well considering the circumstances." He let out a little laugh and then when he heard the strangers name he looked a little confused. "Daemon... I feel as though that name is quite familiar... The name is similar to a friend of mines from the past... we used to watch the anime where both of our predecessors originated from." He then began to go into deep thought for a moment and said "You can't be..."
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2014 1:51 pm

Daemon listened to the young man rants revealing that he also knew him. Suddenly images of his childhood flash through his head of his best friend and him watching KHR and making a pact to always be friends, "Jaden??? I can't be... I thought you had died in the Reign after the loss of your parents you stopped talking to me and I eventually moved. Who would havethought. ..."
Back to top Go down
Scarecrow
Admin
Scarecrow

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 12:27 pm

A smile came to Jaden's face as he had been reunited with his old friend Daemon. To his surprise he was also a successor and even cooler they were both successors from the same anime. "After my parents died I didn't have time for anything to be honest. Well I'm glad to see your alive and clearly doing well." It was as if an idea went off in his head and he looked at Daemon and said "WE SHOULD CREATE THE VONGOLA FAMILY!!! We only the successors to the Guardian of the Sky, Sun, Lightning, Mist, and Cloud and we can actually make the family... WHAT DO YOU THINK!?"
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:32 am

"Hmmm, making the Vongola. Well... that sounds fun except from my understanding they're arent a lot of KHR successors to fill in the spots. Even if they were most would blend in into normal humans. Another thing... lets find a lightning guardian that's not a child," he would sigh at the thought of Lambo who wasn't week but we didn't wanna be seen watching a five year old that belong to who knows. Daemon was glad to see Jaden he hadn't changed since they were kids and still had problems of shouting at people when he go excited, "Sure, Im in."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!   The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The reunion of the Rain and Storm Guardians!
Page 1 of 1