Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann423423

A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All Empty
PostSubject: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:14 am

Sailing the coast was a dream of Ryōshi's. Luckily, he was fortunate enough to live this dream every day. However at times his crew was forced to dock and scavenge for supplies. This was one of those times.

I'm these events, Ryōshi normally met off characters. And of they were odd enough, they sometimes joined his crew and The Devils Pride. He enjoyed the company for entertainment but they never got the shanties right. Being a pirate isn't the same as it should be.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:25 am

Today was an unusual day for Daemon. Usually he would stray away from this tropical islands it's beauty still reminding him of life before the Reign.  Although today was different as mentioned before he strode along the beach towards the docks where thousands of boats where laid out in a single strech. Most people travled through teleportation means but of course there were still a hand full who traversed the seas living life on the edge. Or what was left of it... Daemon decided ye wanted to be apart of this life and he was determined to be. Moments before making up his mind he would unconsciously bump right into a ship which read, 'The Devil's Pride.' Him bumping into the boat was hard enough to notify anyone on or near it to his presence, "God Dammit, Daemon."
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:34 am

Ryōshi stopped dead in his tracks. His eye twitched a little. Someone was touching his ship. Someone! He looked at the newcomer from the sand a few hundred feet away. It didn't seem to mean any harm to the ship so Ryōshi was able to exhale. He ran to The Devils Pride. "Oy. You're not lost are ya?" He gave the new face a once over before taking a step back for caution. He was more than an entity obviously.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:51 am

"Owww, umm... Sorry m....man," when it came to strangers Daemon was a complete scaredy cat which was funny seeing as how he looked like a complete bully himself. After regaining his composer he had notced this man came to chrck on this exact ship. Daemon wondered if he was the owner and better yet a succesor. Some reason this whole scenario reminded him of a anime he used to watch. Although he couldn't place his finger on its name, "Do... do you own this ship Sir?"
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:29 pm

The largest grin possible covered his face. "Aye. The Devils Pride is the pride of my own. She's a beauty." He looked back at the man before him. He definitely meant no harm. "The names Ryōshi, but you can call me Ryou if you like." He stuck out his hand to the stranger.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:36 pm

Daemon reach for the mans hand while his was rapidly shaking he would close his eyes calming his nerves and trying to regain his composer. Letting a small sigh slip from his mouth he would reach forward grasping the mans hand and shaking it. On contact he noticed the man body temperature was extremely warmer then his as his nervousness dwindled questions arose inside his mind, "Are you a succesor and, oh, i'm Daemon Ame?" It was then that it hit him this man hand no shirt on.. he owned a pirate ship and body temperature seemed feverish. Before he could open his mouth the man would answer his question.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 12:44 pm

"Successor? I've no idea. But I do believe I was chosen as a special reincarnation. I'm not particularly sure of it myself. But... Well there's a manga I read a few years ago called 'One Piece'... And I think I may be a reincarnation of Ace. It sounds silly but... This world is anything but normal." He gazed into the sky. This world had become a nightmare. But a nightmare is still a dream.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:00 pm

"Yeah thats the official term of these powers. I succeed Yamamoto Takeshi for an anime known as Katekyo Hitman Reborn. A bad ass swordsman if I say so myself." He continued to act normally his nervousness completly faded, "So ccould you possibly need a swordsman on your crew?"
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 1:08 pm

He considered the newcomers offer for a moment. He played one hand on his chin. 'Daemon is a pretty cool name...' While this was trivial reasoning, it stood strong within the confines of Ryōshi's mind. "I would love one. We have one already but he's kinda a wuss. Maybe you could give him a few pointers. You know... When he's not scared of you." This new allegiance could be prominent. It already instantly granted him knowledge of this world of insanity.

Ryōshi walked toward his ship and climbed up the ram. He wiggled his way to the top and dropped a rope ladder down for his new friend. "Welcome aboard The Devils Pride."
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:03 pm

Daemon at this moment felt extremely happy he not only conquered his nervousness and shyness but also met a new friend in the process and at that he owns a pirste ship and a crew how could this possibly get better? Daemon would began to climb the ship to get on board as he started to climb his foot would get tangled into the rope and he would slip. Falling from the sky he had no time to grasp onto anything and niw was falling midair.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:21 am

Eyes widened, Ryōshi saw his new companion begin to fall. He was unable to use fire jets due to the chance of setting the Devils Pride afire, so instead he simply dropped his own body to catch Daemons. He was known for his abnormal strength so the weight was no issue, however the balance was. He felt himself begin to slip. "Gaaahhhh"
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 12:02 pm

Sudden, Daemon saw his Captain reach down and attempt to save him but he noticed he began to slip as the both of them began to fall into the docks walk way, "Owwww, I am sorrt about that when I get excited I tend to get slightly clusmy hehehe." As Daemon stood back up he would offer Ryoshi a hand. Suddenly something he forgot to explain flashed across his mind, "Hey, before he trt that again I wanted to let you know something."
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:05 pm

Reaching for Deamon's hand and getting back on his feet was simple. He wished he could just launch himself aboard the Devils Pride. But Daemon seemed to need to confess something. Rather than saying anything he looked at him curiously and nodded. "Hmm?" It couldn't be bad could it?
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 5:22 pm

Rubbing his hand Daemon continued talking although he began to get nervous, "I am sort of obligated to another group. When ever they call me I have to go. I was wondering if I am still accepted into the crew. I can let you know anything about the group and what we are trying to accomplish just not the members." Daemon did intend to be completely honest and helpful on Ryoshi's crew he just needed him to know of his other obligations.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:30 pm

"Aye. Priorities are valid. I dont care much about your crew honestly. But if we're in the middle of the ocean and you need to go to them... What'll you do then?" He eyed Daemon. It seemed the lad was beginning to worry. As much as Ryōshi would enjoy his company, if he was needed elsewhere, it would be understood.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 6:34 pm

"I just have to teleport to the last marked location then to the next. Or if I am close enough I'll just fly." These were valid questions he was asking but they weren't complex ones, "Also if were being attacked you dont have to worry about me leaving i'll help sweep up before leaving hehehe."
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:02 am

His smile was simply reassured. "Well in that case, mate, welcome to the crew. Good luck finding us after you leave though!" The Devils Pride was hardly ever in one place for too long. But this new alliance, even if temporary, seemed prominent. Ryōshi easily approved.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:44 pm

"Oh shit, I forgot about that maybe we can work something out like a locator beacon or something," he would say with a confused look plastered across his face. He would then return facing the boat, "Well why don't we try this again hehe?"
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 1:49 pm

It was an answer he'd yet to think of. But the question required no immediate response. It wasn't of an issue at the moment. Ryōshi scratched his chest and backed around twenty feet away from his ship and used his Fire Jets to thrust himself diagonally about 5 feet above deck level and landed rather roughly. "Ladder or jump mate. We'll figure it out later."
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:14 pm

He decided to go for the ladder again this time paying more attention to his footing. Within the last step he finally set foot on the deck, "There we go." A slight grin flashed across his face. He would wait to be shown around just wandering off seemed mildly disrespectful, "So what's next Captain.?"
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 4:56 am

It was time to introduce the newby to meet the crew. Ryōshi roared out as a captain does. "Listen up lads! Here lies Daemon, a fine swordsman to add to our ranks! He'll make a fine addition to our crew. And alas! Hoist the anchors and set half sails toward port bow!"

He took the wheel and steered as he invited Daemon up with him. "Now we look for a bigger crew to destroy these blasted Excul!"
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 10:27 pm

"Yes, the more the marry they say hehe." Daemon was beginning to feel at home although he still felt like something was wrong. It was an eerie feeling one that he experienced several times a feeling that was occpmpanied by Excul, "We may have to fend one off sooner then we think."
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 3:26 pm

He looked at Daemon with one brow raised. Ryōshi grinned. "Fend one what off? One of those damned sea monsters? Have you noticed why this ship had no cannons mate?"

Ryōshi heartily laughed. He loved boasting almost as much as sailing or drinking. Daemon seemed a buy nervous but Ryōshi had no place in his mind for nerves.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2014 9:38 pm

"Well, then we should find one and toy with one fore a little while a test of your bew recruits strength and a flash of yours. "

Daemon smiled as an killer intent flash across his face which would some his true nature the hitman who wield swords.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 10:36 am

Ryoushi shouted to his lazy scout in the crows nest for information. It seemed there was an excul,of average variation, near them. This seemed like a fantastic opportunity to show off, if his friend couldnt handle it himself.

"500m port bow... Full sails! Straight Ahead lads. We're hunting a sea monster!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All   A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Ship With no Crew is no Ship at All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Surviving Areas :: Hawaii (Garrison)-
Jump to: