Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements Empty
PostSubject: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 8:55 am

Jarn Foremen sat on a ruined, yet slightly clean, building, his legs dangling over the edge. Normal people would be afraid of falling off, but because of the person he succeeded, he did not need to worry about that. Now that he thought deeper into it, there was not much that he had to worry about in comparison to a blank. This, in return, was useful but a bit boring. Nothing to work for, or really worry about. No consequences. Well, then again, there where the Excul. The dangerous, violent, merciless and powerful Excul. He DID have to worry about those. But not as long as he remained in the garrisons, within it's safe bright walls.

But, even so, it bored him. He stared emotionlessly at the sky, his blank eyes barely even blinking, as if knowing something was coming.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 10:01 am

Ryōshi was having a seemingly normal day. Rather meek and bland. He was out on a walk to clear his mind. He was so distracted lately. The Excul stripped him of small luxuries. But he needed to ground himself occasionally. He needed roots.

After wandering for a few hours, Ryōshi notified a humanoid shadow decending from a building. So he decided to go to the top. After entering the building, he climbed a near infinite flight of steps to reach the top. He reached out to twist the door knob, but something felt... Off. He twisted the handle and was blinded by the day. However he was able to make out a figure. "You won't jump will you?"
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 2:12 pm

"You won't jump will you?"

The voice was male, and came from behind him. But of course, thanks to his Mantra and his devil fruit powers, he already knew. He turned around slowly, his blank eyes locking with that of the figure who stood before him. The sun behind him almost roasted his back, which was covered with clothing, but it also highlighted the man in front. Nearly a little too much at that. His Mantra, or maybe something else, told him this man was special, similar to Jarn.

But, as usual, his eyes showed no form of surprise to see him. He shook his head in answer to his question, "No, why would I do that?". He held back from asking the man anything for now, wanting to know more about him.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 25, 2014 11:16 am

Ryōshi gave a slight smirk as the man opposite him seemed extremely unamusing. Almost depressed even. "You were awfully close to falling as it seems. Ya sure you weren't to jump? Ya seem a bit different from most of the folks around here... In a sense." He put his hand on his chin and furrowed his brows before pausing to allow the man before him to talk.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:08 am

His eyes widened in surprise by that comment, but only by the slightest. He found it hard to distinguish it as either an insult or complement, as such a comment could be either, but he eventually decided to pass it off a simply a comment. He stared blankly at the man for a moment before standing up. He grinned very slightly before allowing himself to fall off. However, just before he hit the ground, he used one of his abilities, lightning travel, to turn into pure lightning and travel back up into the ledge in what appeared to be a instant.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:15 pm

His smile increased and his eyebrows lifted as he threw his head back and did a hearty chuckle. "I knew you were like me. There's no need to be as mysterious. Could have just said so. Good to know others are often around. Also terrifying to know." His smile never faded as he turned away. He began to walk toward the stairwell.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:22 pm

He nodded, thinking why he did that. He let the man go for a while, before over-thinking his situation. He was interested in this man, whoever he may be, and what strange powers he may contain. After all, the world was FILLED with people who contained strange powers, like himself. So he didn't miss the opportunity. Before the man went down, he shouted out, "And you? What powers do you have my friend?"

Last edited by Naga on Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 12:34 pm

Ryōshi turned back around and grinned at the familiar. He lifted a finger allowing a tiny flame to arise from the tip. "I'm a fire familiar. Of the Logia varient. Cool, aye?" He pocketed his hand and dispersed the flame. He'd only shown tiniest bit of his power out of caution.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2014 2:13 pm

Logia? That was from One Piece, the manga were he gained the powers of Enel from. And, judging by the flame, he succeeded Portagas D. Ace, a rather strong character indeed. If the two were to fight, it would cause mass destruction, but it would be interesting to see which element was stronger. "Ah," he would say in an upbeat voice, "A logia, so am I, of the lightning element." He had already shown off his powers, maybe a bit too much. But he would not miss the chance for a battle.

"Why don't we..." he said, pausing for effect, "Test our abilities?"
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:08 am

That means there was a high chance that the man before him was the successor of Enel. The Thunder God. The mere thought of that excited Ryōshi but he disallowed any new emotion to control his facial expression. "Not sure I need to 'test' my ability lad. I'm pretty much set up. But if its a spar yer lookin for... Come at me."
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:15 am

His opponent seemed a bit cockey, to Jarn at least, but no dissatisfaction showed in his face. His opponent seemed ready for a fight and needed no warning, so Jarn would begin immediately. Jarn clicked his fingers, causing electricity to gather behind him, in the shape of a large tiger. It growled, getting in a pounce position, "Kiten" muttered Jarn, giving it the command to charge at it's foe.

+30 Magic Power
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:28 am

Considering the distance between himself and his foe, an attack that far away would generally be a breeze to avoid. However this tiger seemed to have a sort of seeking ability and rushed at Ryōshi at amazing pace. Ryōshi activated his Fire Jets to jump straight over the tiger and in mid air crossed his fingers. "Jujika!" A giant cross of fire was launched at his foe.

Fire Jet - +30 Spe, 4 turns
Jujika - +40 Mag
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:34 am

His first attack missed...how interesting. His Kiten could usually never be outrun or evaded, but the fact his foe was able to do so made Jarn all the more interested in the outcome of this fight. As his foe shot out a large cross of flame, which Jarn was already prepared for due to his Mantra, the lightning user simply ran to one of the four right angles in the cross, dodging it completely. However, the impact of the cross still knocked him back a slight bit, but nothing much. He aimed his open palm at the fire user who hung in mid-air, shooting out a large column of electricity at him, with a wide range and strong force, it'd be hard to dodge.

"Sango."

Instant, +30 magic power added to +40 base stat of magic power makes a total of....

+70 magic power
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:40 am

Jarn simply dodged the attack. He appeared to be an out-fighter. Ryōshi could easily take advantage. The Sango rushing toward him would be impossible to dodge in midair. But Ryōshi had an Ace up his sleeve. "Kyokaen!" A giant shield of fire emerged blocking the attack. Ryōshi then emerged through the flames with impeccable speed, one hand in flames and rapidly swung at Jarn.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 11:50 am

This moment was one of those which made Jarn truly thankful for his Mantra, which had been amplified by his devil fruit powers. Thanks to this, Jarn already knew his foe was coming towards him, and by calculating the distance, he simply used Lightning travel to move back the instant his foe swung his hand, causing the swing to barely pass his head. But now, his foe was within inches of his reach, with no way to dodge. This was his chance. He put his hand in front of the man's arm, releasing a powerful shock with 50 million volts.

"50 million..." He would say as the electricity poured out, "Volt Vari!"

+70 speed for Lightning travel

45 magic power as well as 40 magic stat equals

+85 magic power
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 12:47 pm

In a tight spot, Ryōshi utilized his jets to allow him to move a couple inches away to prolong the attack for a mere half second at the most. "Enkai!" While Enkai could not absorb the full attack, it provided a cushion at least. His body writhed quite a bit as the lightning poured into him. His eye began to twitch. However his cloak cut the damage luckily. Now that that was out of the way, it was time to capitalize. Using his jets once more he rushed toward his foe. To prevent escape he summoned upon a small ring of Enjomo around Jarn at the same time as driving his flaming fist toward his body. Dodging both would be near impossible with their given distance from each other.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2014 1:17 pm

His foe seemed to be damaged by his attack, which means he was one step closer to winning this intense battle. However, he knew that it would not be so easy, his fact confirmed by his foe's cushion of flame. His opponent was still fighting hard. As he came closer to Jarn, the man tried to move back, but was blocked by a wall of flame which turned into a ring. So, the only option was to go through the flame. Jarn jumped to the side of the ring, moving through it with his clothes set on fire. He instantly took them off, but his skin was still burnt thoroughly. However, he showed no sign of being shocked, as usual. He had to strike back.

His foe's forward momentum would make it harder to dodge this next attack. He extended his palm, shooting out his own pillar, this one of electricity. It had a large radius and would prove difficult to dodge.

"Sango!"

+30 magic added to 45 base stat is

+75 magic in total
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:02 am

Satisfied with his actions, his opponent fell for his trap. He actually went through the flames! He didn't have much choice either. But rather than recuperating, Jarn decided to strip himself due to his clothes being aflame. This gave Ryōshi more than enough time to recover. The Sango was easily dodged thanks to the last bit of Flame Jets. They'd come back soon enough but he'd utilize this last bit. He simply zoomed around the Sango allowing it to impact behind him. He distanced himself for a moment to activate his Shinka Shiranui. He began to throw a spear at Jarn but realized if it landed, it would mutilate if not kill him. So rather, he held them as melee weapons.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 10:51 am

Seeing as his foe was stronger than Jarn had first anticipated, he knew he'd have to fight harder. His foe created spears of flame, which seemed to have solid form, and would probably do a lot of damage. It would be a good idea to use them as ranged weapons, but Ryoshi instead used them as Melee weapons. Jarn didn't know why, but this gave him a chance to attack. He extended his open palm, shooting another tiger-shaped lightning bolt at his foe, which traveled at great speeds.

"Kiten!"

+30 magic added to 45 base stat makes...

+75 magic power for Kiten.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2014 11:47 am

The Tiger was back... Again. Thank Thatch for Haki. As the tiger sped at him he braced himself and slashed through it with his spears. It seemed to be as simple as AI. Suddenly, Ryōshi called upon Hotaribi. A dozen small greenish yellow fireballs arise surrounding the Enel descent. Accordingly, Ryōshi also started circling his foe. He made sure to keep a distance.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:08 am

Seeing as his foe had deflected his Kiten, and then sent green-yellow orbs, Jarn was on his guard. But the orbs did nothing. His foe was keeping his distance, weary of Jarn. Knowing his foe was a fire-user, the orbs would probably blaze into flames or something along those lines. He stepped back from the flames, keeping his distance as well as keeping an eye on his foe.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:13 am

As Jarn would back away, of course the tiny little floating mines would follow him, Ryōshi needed him to stay in place for a moment or two. He needed a sort of recuperation. "The calm before the storm mate?"

In reality, Ryōshi feared lightning. As a child it terrified him. He's lost many a brother to a hurricane. Storms were no good. They only bring destruction to mankind; to Ryōshi.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:17 am

Jarn nodded, remaining silent. But he could not stay still forever. The green orbs would follow him, but rather slowly. He could out speed him with his lightning travel. And his foe was trying to recuperate, meaning he would probably be tired and slightly slower due to fatigue. This was his chance. Jarn turned into pure lightning, using lightning travel to get behind Ryoshi in an instant, then extended his hands, shooting out one of his strongest abilities. He shocked his foe with a wave of electricity that was of 60 million volts...

"60 million volt vari!"

+50 magic added to 45 magic is...

+95 magic power!
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 5:43 am

For a user with Mantra, Jarn fell for an obvious trap. Ryōshi reactivated his Fire Jets making a simple escape. In fact, those were the only thing he was waiting on. He knew Jarn needed time for his speed as well. In fact, in a ranged situation as they were previously in, it was Jarns only option for a sneak attack. Ryōshi's hands had be played into.

With Enkai still active, his power was spiked. He threw both of his life ending spears at his foe. Without dodging, Jarn would die. However, he was far from done. Immediately as he released the spears, he shaped his hands into guns and began shooting flame bullets at Jarn. And as a final effort to make sure he was undodgable, his fireballs began to hurdle toward Jarn as well.

Fire Jets - +30 Spe
Shinka Shirinui - +40 Mag
Higan - +20 Mag per shot
Hidaruma - +60 Mag
Ennui - +30 Mag on all attacks
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2014 6:00 am

Jarn had no options left but to let himself be hit. His opponent was smart, definitely smarter than himself, and had played him right into an indigenous trap. He would have to congratulate him, if he survived that is. And he would make sure he did. He jumped up, above the flaming spears which continued their course in the air, an end no were in sight. However, the barrage of fireballs, fireblasts and anything else made entirely of flame came straight towards him, colliding onto him with full force. The blast of the combined attacks would be enough to kill a normal man. However, he clinged dearly to life, which was ironic since the full force sent him flying through the air, nearly falling down the building if not for the metal rod, which was the only thing keeping him from certain death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements   Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lightning and Flame Clash-The battle and alliance of the elements
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Surviving Areas :: Hawaii (Garrison)-
Jump to: