Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Matt (Finished)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

Matt (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Matt (Finished)   Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 8:53 pm

Name: Matt Bergeron

Title (Information can be found here: https://kobb.forumotion.com/t3-held-titles): Dusk Sentinel

Appearance: He doesn't look too out of the ordinary compared to most. He stands at 5'6, with a stocky body from his street soccer career. His eyes are Dark brown, and he has some peach fuzz of a beard and mustache. His hair reaches to his neck, and is unkempt in the back, but in the front he makes sure it's above his eyes. He tends to wear a normal white tee-shirt and blue jeans rather then anything special. He also carries Yukimura's spears

Background: Matt was born in the U.S. to his mom and dad. The family was nothing special, and Matt himself wasn't physically talented at all. His interest in soccer would be the thing that would end up helping him in life. At 5, he was playing with soccer balls. At 10, he was getting better at it. 15, he was on his towns team, and had better skills then others. At 20, he had gotten to a street ball professional team. This whole time, he had trained, yet retained a carefree nature about things.

At 30, 10 years after he got onto his team, which the name just happened to be The Woods. His team was one of the best in the world, if not the best. Go another 3 years. 2013. He was in the middle of the game. It happened. The Reign happened. It was mid game. He, at random, got two spears. Two spears he'd come to love. He'd hit a goal, and then, look to his left to see one of his mates die. Now, that's not good. He tried fighting, but quickly learned that he was outmatched. He figured he might be able to take one, but there were more then one so he ran. He ran and ran till the nearest safe place. When he got there, he laid low.

Personality: He tends to be carefree, even after the reign. Not as carefree as he was before the reign, but still fairly carefree. He tends to never be serious, and often just makes jokes on most people. He tends not to pledge full loyalty to anyone, because he feels it pointless unless it gives him what he wants. He tends to stay away from the thing called love, or hell, romantic feelings in general.

Although, in battle, he becomes just as intense as Yukimura. This also includes sports, in which he gets intense... of intensity intense intense.

Succession World: Sengoku Basara

Successor: Yukimura

Abilities* ( https://kobb.forumotion.com/t4-abilities-and-second-abilities )

Free Form Abilities: Yukimuras Spears- The spears are around 6 feet long, with 5'5 of it being the wooden part. They look just like that. Except, the blade is metal.

Link to pic of spears:

Fire Manipulation- Using his spears, he can manipulate fire to a point. This point is he can use it to, for example, if he spins enough, to create a whirlwind of fire around him. Things like that. He can't, however, shoot it from his spear. He can coat his weapon in it, however.

Spear Expertise- He has gained the knowledge of how to use the spears in battle, though being Yukimuras decedent.

Third Abilities:

Ascending- This grants him complete control over fire, allowing him to fly and such. He can wield the fire in any way he wants, still unable to throw it. This also doubles the output of the fire, allowing him to make it hotter then it already is. Really, this is a better version of Fire Manipulation, except it allows flying and it grants Str.+50 Speed+50 +50 Magic + 25 Defense + 25 Magic Defense

Base Stats (Information can be found here: https://kobb.forumotion.com/t56-the-stat-system, and here https://kobb.forumotion.com/t84-world-point-allocation-important)

Strength:35

Speed:40

Magic:30

Defense:20

Magic Defense:15

Sense: 10

Last edited by Dann432432 on Sun Jun 29, 2014 11:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Matt (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt (Finished)   Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:19 pm

Sengoku Basara has 150 Base Stat points.
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

Matt (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt (Finished)   Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2014 11:42 am

Matt (Finished) Nas13
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Matt (Finished) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Matt (Finished)   Matt (Finished) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Matt (Finished)
Page 1 of 1