Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octo

Octo

What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? Empty
PostSubject: What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice?   What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 11:50 am

In the cold regions of Russia, Calypso was sitting down in front of a decayed hospital, flipping through the pages of her cursed tome, while she was petting and hugging some of her Horrors' tentacles.
"...Honestly. What an useless waste of flesh this tome is. Where the hell is the teleport spell? I need that crap to return home. Freaking Gilles, couldn't get a better piece of crap to read.", she muttered, frustrated. She was desperately looking for a way to return to the US, and, eventually, her home in Greenland.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice?   What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 12:34 pm

Markus looked at the girl from afar, slightly confused by what he saw. A near-naked ten-year-old with a bunch of monsters sitting near her. Not exactly something you see every day. But then again, nothing much was normal about this world, not anymore. Or at least that was what he thought. But he was curious. The monsters near her, they didn't seem much like Excul, but at the same time, looked nothing like animals.

"Must be something she managed to make herself," he'd mutter, keeping an eye on them. They may be hostile, "I gotta watch out."

Last edited by Naga on Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice?   What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 11, 2014 6:43 pm

"...Huh? What the hell are you looking at, maggot? Eh?", Calypso yelled at the man, barely noticing him in midst of the falling snow, without her or her horrors being surprised by a little. Neither she nor her Horrors seemed surprised that a person was to be found in the middle of a Coven. But, well, she was concerned about she herself being in the Coven.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice?   What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 9:09 am

Shocked by the fact he was noticed, even though he kind of expected it, he walked forward, looking at the girl, but more so at the creatures near her. His pace was slow, his footsteps ringing, being nearly the only noise heard, apart from those coming from the creatures of course. He stopped, about two meters away. The girl didn't seem worried that he was here, nor by the occasional Excul which would stride around in the background, ignoring both of them. Ignoring things...they did that a lot, the Excul did.

This thought also made Markus weary of the creatures behind him. Walking around, not giving any sign of caring, yet their presence emitting danger into the air, polluting it. It sure was tense, but Markus didn't care, he wasn't the kind of person to do so. "Well," he would say, closing eyes, something he sometimes would do when he spoke, "I noticed you seemed a little odd, what with all these creatures around you. They yours?" He chose not to mention her lack of clothing, for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice?   What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 15, 2014 5:43 pm

"Yes. And, if you're not careful, you might find yourself inside their innards. Now get lost, unless you have something to aid me in my current situation, maggot.", Calypso said, not up for useless chitchats. She was trying her best to avoid her Horrors from eating the man, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice?   What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What do you mean this isn't a chunk of ice?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Earth :: Captive Areas :: Russia (Coven)-
Jump to: