Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Calypso Fitzgerald

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Octo

Octo

Calypso Fitzgerald Empty
PostSubject: Calypso Fitzgerald   Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2014 3:35 pm

Name: Calypso Fitzgerald

Title: Dusk Chaser

Appearance:
Spoiler:

Calypso has sentient hair which she can control at will, but she can't really lift objects or cause noticeable impacts on fights with it. She always walks around almost naked, with a special, invisible fabric covering her parts and using magic so that they aren't shown.

Background:
No one knows where she came from. Those who say they do mention something about a dark abyss and a strange triangle - until they are shut down by a handful of tentacles. While still a four-year-old, any school that she went to rejected her for refusing to wear clothes. They were then closed shortly after their principal was murdered. After her story became well-known, schools started taking her in without resistance, but she found them to be boring and decided to quit. She was seven at this time. Wandering aimlessly, she found an abandoned orphanage house which she decided to take as shelter. It even had your usual households and it was still working - electricity, water, furniture - even dishes and glasses. She took shelter there merrily until the bills came - I mean, the Reign happened. With the incoming Excul, Calypso could do nothing but run away from all of them. Suddenly, one of them exploded and revealed a starfish-looking creature. Even though she was terrified, the creature meant no harm. It handed her a Grimoire, which she could use to turn all of the Excul in her way into minions to do her bidding. She found a new shelter on a special apartment in Greenland.
Currently, she seeks of using her new powers to end the Excul, but doesn't wish to ally forces with the Liberators, as that'd impose following codes 'n' some crap.

Personality:
Calypso hates rules, and won't accept to obey anyone who enforces them. As proof of this, she -almost- doesn't wear any clothes, and died her hair purple. She feels naturally attracted to women - especially those with large chests. She can be quite abusive at times in that regard. While she doesn't kill often, she finds pleasure in such. She's usually rude and likes to stay above others, and never recognizes when the other person is right like a true Tsundere. She can also get sadistic if provoked. She can speak quite maturely for her age - even if it's just insane talk. And, before you ask, yes. She's homosexual.

Succession World:
Fate/TYPE-MOON

Successor:
Gilles de Rais (Caster)

Abilities

Free Form Abilities:

+ Prelati's Spellbook:
Spoiler:
A demonic guidebook covered in human flesh. Allows the summoning of an army of Horrors and complex magic rituals, aside from allowing complex Magic overall. It serves as a prana reserve to maintain spells, regardless of the user's prana. It can be read as a normal grimoire for minor spells, or it can be left to perform summoning rituals by itself. Also, like a monster, it can regenerate itself if cut or damaged.

+ Power to vaporize blood in order to create mist.

+ Eye for Art: If this skill's bearer happens to spot a weapon, ability, or piece of equipment with an artistic history or value attributed to them, she will be able to discern its true name.

+ Mental Pollution: Due to the bearer's twisted mentality, any form of skills involving mental interference (mind control, mental penetration, etc.) do not affect her.

+ Territory Creation (B-Rank): The bearer can construct Workshops, territories that strengthen her magical abilities. Construction of Workshops takes considerable time, and, as such, cannot be performed during battle. In essence, a Workshop is an ambiance constructed or modified by the user which nurtures her magical affinities, and, as such, improves her casting abilities. While inside one of her Workshops, Calypso is able to summon up to 200 Horrors, and can spawn them at a much faster rate. Summoning Kthulhu inside a Workshop only takes one post instead of three, and its duration is extended to twenty-five posts. Horrors and Kthulhu have their Stats doubled while inside or near a Workshop.

+ Has the greatest cool.

Second Abilities:

Stasis:
This ability only affects Blanks (regular people with no powers). It can only be used once per post, and, once it hits, it has a one-post cooldown. A person affected with this ability can still move, but not on its own - it must be guided by someone in order to move, such as by grabbing its hand or making them follow your voice. Lasts for five posts. While in Stasis, a person can be offered as a sacrifice to summon a Horror, making the beast appear inside their stomach and rip off their flesh to escape.

Summoning of Horrors:
Spoiler:
Thanks to the Spellbook's power, endless hordes of Horrors can be summoned. These "Horrors" can be summoned using the blood and flesh of creatures, living or deceased. As such, when one of them dies, another one takes its place immediately, spawning from the previous creature's flesh. They are not directly controlled by the Spellbook; rather, they are "guided", in a certain way. Their innards spew a gas that would cause lung corrosion on a regular human. They can be spawned freely, but are at a limit of 100 at a time due to prana costs. Up to 40 Horrors can be spawned during the course of one post.

Horror Base Stats:

Strength: 10

Defense: 20

Magic Defense: 15

Speed: 5

Sense: 0 (They react based on Calypso's orders, and, as such, have no Sense of their own)

Third Abilities:

Kthulhu fhtagn:
Spoiler:
The user covers itself with masses of Horrors to form a Gigantic Horror. Requires the user to be in a large body of water and three posts of preparation, and lasts for fifteen posts. Its duration is extended by two posts each time it consumes any form of fleshed creature. This Horror features great regenerative capabilities, being able to take attacks and recover from any wounds in seconds, with no drawback. It also manipulates hundreds of tentacles which can be generated at will. Keep in mind this is merely the user being covered by Horrors to form a giant one; the user doesn't become a Horror itself. As such, it can be guided by the user, but will eat any creatures that stand in its path, no matter if they're friend or foe.
Stats:
+ 90 Strength
+ 10 Defense
+ /~/ Sense (Kthulhu is sentient of everything happening around it, with each of its tentacles acting semi-independently. User can see everything happening around it as well.)

Base Stats (220 total)

Strength: 20

Speed: 80

Magic: 20

Defense: 35

Magic Defense: 60

Sense: 5

Last edited by Octo on Mon Aug 17, 2015 4:08 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Calypso Fitzgerald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso Fitzgerald   Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:01 pm

You get 150 stat points. You only have 100
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

Calypso Fitzgerald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso Fitzgerald   Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:21 pm

Sheesh, Hibari. So rough. >.>
Kidding. Fixed.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Calypso Fitzgerald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso Fitzgerald   Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:34 pm

XD  approved
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

Calypso Fitzgerald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso Fitzgerald   Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 5:37 pm

I wasn't even approved before.
If suddenly Japan is devoured by a giant octopus thing, don't complain.

Calypso Fitzgerald Korosensei_J-Stars_Portrait
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Calypso Fitzgerald Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calypso Fitzgerald   Calypso Fitzgerald I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Calypso Fitzgerald
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Creation Corner :: Character Creation-
Jump to: