Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Basaka

Basaka

The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) Empty
PostSubject: The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc)   The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc) I_icon_minitimeTue May 06, 2014 7:41 am

'Time takes it all whether you want it to or not, time takes it all. Time bares it away, and in the end there is only darkness. Sometimes we find others in that darkness, and sometimes we lose them there again.'

A sign that read Dallas poked out of the ruins, highlighted by the flash of lightning that arced overhead. The deluge of water was a mystery to me, but I didn't care.

It was Darkness, either way.

Through the clouds, I could sense the sun trying to reach the Earth, it's beams blocked by the thick, churning storm. Trudging through the mud, I walked on.

Ruins of the city were coated in weeds, glass and stone littering the ground from buildings that once stood proudly. My thoughts went back toward what this place once was, attempting to imagine it in its grandeur. I like to think I'd like it. But then I remembered that it was once filled with light, and the thought turned sour. Then, I remembered the warmth it offered. While I was true to the Darkness that I walked in, I couldn't help but bitterly remember what the time I spent in light felt like. The hope it had, only for Darkness to crush it. Angrily, I walked on faster, alone and camouflaged in the Darkness. This is what I wanted, at least I thought.

"What makes night within us may leave stars."
Back to top Go down

The Candle that Defies and Defines the Darkness (Open <Shade/Dusk> Arc)
Page 1 of 1