Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Isaac Shattershield

Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] Empty
PostSubject: Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.]   Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2014 9:42 pm

Name: Isaac Hamilton

Title: Dusk Chaser

Appearance:

Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.] 57f6cab0

Background: Before the reign was a simple life for Isaac; going to college, meeting with friends, being with family and being with the girl of his dreams. On the side he usually would go around and work in construction to get money for folks and read up on Fate/ whenever he could, he was around 17. After the reign there was a mishap that took place during the reign that made Isaac unpredictable at times remembering how a garrison denied his family his family and girlfriend only for them to fend for themselves but a few years but to lose them all in the end to fights that involved Liberators and Shades clashing with one another or Exculs getting lucky with food. Isaac made it his duty to eliminate all Liberators with his new found powers or die trying.

Personality: Unpredictable at times whether fighting or not this is what makes him not very trustworthy, Friendly unto most Shades and Dusk alike unless a Liberator comes to him he will give them a cold stare, Protective; if any of his friends (Shades or Dusks) are in trouble he will be there to help them and fight, Open-minded onto the world thinking of its glory and yet knowing of its faults through books but has a close-mind on destroying all of the Liberators.

Succession World: Fate/

Successor: Karna (Lancer)

Abilities -

Free Form Abilities:

Name: Divinity

Description: Exhibits high defensive abilities. While Karna is not good at asserting himself, when it comes to protecting the dignity of his sun god father, he shows a furious determination.
It seems that for the motherless Karna, that his father was the sun god was his only certainty, on top of receiving that power, he swore that he would never be able to do anything that would shame his father.

Name: Discernment of the Poor

Description: The ability to observe and see through one's opponent's personality and attributes. Cannot be tricked by deceit or spoken excuses.

Name: Magic Resistance

Description:
Negates Magic with an aria of two verses or lower. Cannot defend against large-scale Magic such as High-Thaumaturgy or Greater Rituals. However, when receiving the effect of the golden armor Noble Phantasm, it will not be limited to this.

Name: Prana Burst (Flames)

Description: The power to put prana into weapons. In Karna's case, blazing flames become prana to dwell in the weapon used. This Skill is usually active and all the weapons that Karna grasps receive this effect.

Third Abilities:

Name: Kavacha and Kundala: O Sun, Become Armor

Description: It is as thick as it looks, an invincible armor that protects against all harm, physical or conceptual. As long as it is active, all damage inflicted on Karna will be reduced to a tenth of its original value.

Name: Brahmastra: O Brahma, Wrap the Earth

Description:  It will manifest as a different projectile weapon under each class, as it appears as a lance under the Lancer class, a bow under the Archer class, and a visualization of his intimidating stare, resembling a beam that is shot from his eye.

Name: Vasavi Shakti

Description:  It can only be used once, exchanging tremendous defensive power to equip a spear with a powerful "anti-god" performance. It is an Indian version of a Buster Launcher that projects a giant lightning beam.

Name: Brahmastra Kundala

Description:  It is the projectile weapon Brahmastra bestowed with the sweltering heat effect of Karna's attribute, Prana Burst (Flames), then fired. Brahmastra already has a wide effective range, and the added effects make its effective range further widened and raises its power exceptionally. Its performance is to the point of being compared to nuclear weapons.
Back to top Go down

Isaac Hamilton [Work In Progress, Almost done.]
Page 1 of 1