Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Soul Eater [W.I.P.]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lucky ♘ Eight

PostSubject: Soul Eater [W.I.P.]   Sun Apr 27, 2014 11:57 pm

Name of Anime/Manga/Book: Soul Eater

Anime/Manga/Book Description (Post both a link, and explain): Soul Eater is a Japanese anime/manga set at the DWMA, otherwise known as the Death Weapon Meister Academy. The series revolves around three teams, each consisting of a weapon meister and (at least one) person who can transform into a weapon. Trying to make the latter a "death scythe" and thus fit for use by the academy's headmaster Lord Death, the personification of death, they must collect the souls of 99 evil humans and one witch, in that order; otherwise, they will have to start all over again. For more information on the plot, click on the non-existent link because 'New members are not allowed to post external links or emails for 7 days.' (But it in all seriousness, you can look it up on wiki/wikia if you're still confused.)

Witches: In Soul Eater, witches are powerful beings and the natural enemies of the DWMA, as almost all of them have a destructive nature. Most witches featured in the series are based on a distinct animal and have some of their traits in both their personalities, fighting styles and appearances. Witches are also distinguished by their uniquely-purple soul.

Evil Humans: Evil humans are humans with "corrupted" souls. In the manga, they are indistinguishable from the souls of a normal human, but their souls have become tainted by evil deeds (usually murder). Only Lord Death can judge the quality of a human soul, and he has a list of individuals whom meisters may kill and feed the souls to their weapons. If a Weapon should start to consume a human soul that is not on Lord Death's list, that Weapon's soul becomes corrupted and they become a dark weapon.

Dark Weapons: All weapons have the ability to consume human souls, but should a Weapon consume a pure human soul their souls will become corrupted, and they become a dark weapon. Such Weapons are on their way to becoming an kishin (Which are, in a sense, evil humans, except much more powerful and extremely rare.) and are especially dangerous. Dark Weapons retain all the abilities afforded to them due to their Demon Weapon heritage but gain effects reflecting the corrupted nature they now possess. The most notable of these is a soul that will eventually absorb the soul belonging to anyone who wields them. A dark weapon that consumes 99 human souls and 1 witch soul can transform into a demon sword, (Basically, the equivalent of death scythes.)

Death Scythes: Death Scythes are the most powerful Demon Weapons in Soul Eater. They are weapons that have earned the right and qualifications to be wielded by Lord Death. Death cannot travel (I'd explain, but it has quite a few spoilers.), prompting Death Scythes to be stationed all around the world, so they can maintain the peace and be used by high level meisters, if need be.

Weapons: Weapons are human beings who have the ability to transform into a weapon. At the DWMA, they are paired up with Meisters, humans who are able to wield them in their Weapon forms. Together, they can achieve a greater amount of power than they would on their own. However, some weapons can fight on their own by only turning partially. (Such as turning their arm into a blade.)

Magic System: (Detail severely)

Second/Ascended levels: (Does this would have multiple level of powers or abiliites. List them here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Soul Eater [W.I.P.]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1