Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Gryan meets Alexzander

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

Gryan meets Alexzander Empty
PostSubject: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 am

(OOC: Sorry about the bad opening, i suck at starting topics)

Gryan paced around the Garrison of Hawaii, looking beyond the shimmering wall into the endless ocean, savaged by the darkness beyond it. Gryan didn't enjoy this current timeline, he wishes it hadn't happened, but it seemed fate had other ideas. A sigh escaped his lips. He sat flat on the floor, resting his back uncomfortably on a wall belonging to a tall building. Why did this have to happen?
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:33 am

Alexzander made his way to Hawaii his job kept him extremely busy travling in between Garrison fighting Excul and finding information abouy the Reign and recent events of the increased activity of the Excul. Upon arrival of Hawaii Alexzander had received a couple of days Vacation and he planned on using it indefinitely. He first visited the beach where he sat in the sand letting the cool waves of water cover his feet. He would look out into the horizon of the beach scanning every inch of the beautiful ocean. It was not until he eyes reached behind the wall and saw clouds of darkness and raging seas ripped him for his paradise. In any case he would try his hardest to fix this world to make things right. He would turn his head to the right as he heard the voice of another person. 

A young man not much older then himself stood their in a leather jacket gazing into the horizon discouraged just as he had been. Alexzander would go out of his way to speak to the man. He would project his voice loudly enough for the man to hear him clearly,  "Sad isnt it. A beautiful island surrounded by such evil and dark creations."
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 12:17 pm

Gryan heard a yell, not an angry one, more like a yell from somebody who was far away. His head tilted slowly to see a young man, around his age, calling to him. "Sad isnt it. A beautiful island surrounded by such evil and dark creations." He spoke to him. He agreed completely, but he didn't say anything, instead nodding his head with sadness. He thought he should ask some questions, so for once, he spoke, his voice filled with sadness and very dull,

"My name is Gryan, what is yours."

He would have liked to make a friend during these times. It would help a lot, especially to fight off the constantly invading Excul.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2014 4:42 pm

He ran his fingers through his hair, "Alexzander Cross." He stood up and walked over to him extending his hand for a shake.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeFri May 02, 2014 9:10 am

His face tilted, as to get a closer look at the man. His sandy hair, along with his green eyes reminded him of a tropical island of sorts. It was better than thinking of what lay across the ocean. He extended his arm with a sigh, shaking it firmly. It was good to have allies in these times, though Gryan wouldn't call him his "Friend" Either.

From a dark ally, footsteps paced, slowly creeping out of the darkness. A young girl, about 17 years old to be exact, walked out slowly, Her head raised and a bottle of Coca-Cola in her mouth, the black liquid gushing into her throat. She finished, throwing the bottle into the floor, noticing her brother, Gryan.

"Hey Gryan, thanks for letting me get lost you goof!" She would yell, before taking notice of another boy of similar age to him, "Who's this guy?"

"Lily," Gryan said, a large sigh following, "Don't be so rude...."
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 11:39 am

When Alex shook Gyran's hand he noticed he didnt trust him quite yet. In anycase he wouldnt be pushy. He would look past his shoulder as he noticed a younge lady come from the alley. He didnt react like he normally would because the young lady and Gyran seemed to knew each other. He just took a step back as she spoke and waited to be adressed when she did he projected his voice quite loudly, "Hello, I am Alexzander nice to keet you." He wondered if these two were successors most blanks didnt travel this close to the wall even if it was a sea separating them from it.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2014 1:26 pm

They both came closer to each other, looking at the man, before Gryan turned his head to Lily, giving her a hard stare, to which she sighed.

"Hello, my names Lily, nice to meet you blah blah blah.."

She received a hard nudge from her brother, a nudge which would cause her to rub her left arm for a moment, finally silencing her. She stopped, tilting her head, looking at the boy infront of them, another sigh escaping her. "By the way," she would say, without asking her brother permission, "We're successors."
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeSat May 24, 2014 12:14 pm

Alexzander's assumption was right they were successors. He would smile at the pair of siblings, "Wonderful asbyou probably guess so am I. I am Xanxus' successor from Katekyo Hitman Reborn." Funny thing was that Alexzander did seem like anything outside a nornal person all he had was to oistols inside they're holsters whuch were slightly different then most on the Police or Successor Task Force. His guns would be one of the things that he would have inherited from Xanxus. Although Alexzander would wait for the siblings response to his own revealing of his powers.
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2014 2:54 am

Gryan simply stared at Lily, his facial expression seeming both bored and annoyed at the same time, his tone of voice the same way as he spoke, "Lily...What the heck?". To his surprise, the other man was in fact a successor, just like them. They would listen as he would tell them who of, before a sigh from Gryan.

"Well, Lily's not much of a successor," he would say, much to his sister's annoyance, "But I succeed Coyote Stark, from the anime Bleach."

Lily would give him a nasty look after his comment, before saying, "Well, true, i don't have any powers, but without me this fool," she said, pointing at Gryan, "Couldn't do anything!"

Gryan whispered, not really hoping for anybody to hear him, "Not true." before remaining silent and waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2014 1:07 pm

"Oh Coyote Stark? So she must be the successor to Lilynette Gingerbuck," he would smile. The as he looked toward his pistols in his holsters he remembered that Stark was a excellent marksmen, "So do you like pistols?"
Back to top Go down
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 11:03 am

They would both stare at him, before back at each other. It was as if, through each other's gaze, they were having a conversation about how to answer the question. They often do that. Finally Gryan turned his had to view the man, saying this: "Yes. I guess I do, but I can only use them in," he stopped, trying to word this right, "Let's say, "Special occasions.""

Lily would nod throughout the sentence, not really speaking, but keeping an eye on Gryan, should he say anything wrong.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2014 5:25 pm

"Well take a look at this one, " He pulled one of his Dying Will X Guns from the holster holding it up. It seemed like nothing special just a normal standard pistol found on commom task force officers. But his were slightly different. They were slightly larger and also had a red X on both sides of the pistol which lined up perfectly from its opposite. "Isn't she a beauty." They probably thought Alexzander was crazy but he would show them who was crazy when they least expected it. Obviously he wouldn't attack them but he would give then a demonstration of his of his gifted powers.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gryan meets Alexzander   Gryan meets Alexzander I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gryan meets Alexzander
Page 1 of 1