Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Dmitri Anders

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saika

Saika

Dmitri Anders  Empty
PostSubject: Dmitri Anders    Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 26, 2014 2:40 pm

Name: Dmitri Anders

Title: Shade

Appearance: Dmitri Anders  Leopold_goenitz_kof_um_by_orochidarkkyo-d5m07mc

Background:

(Before [18]): Dmitri Anders was 18 when he joined a mafia in Italy he wasn't that special to his mind but his skills are deadly considering what they asked him what to do. Being a hitman was a risky job, killing people and not get caught was part of it but as well interrogating people is a well known profession of his. As his reputation went about the underworld he was found by a recruiter that seemed different than most people he met offering him a deal about having absolute power and dominating the world with an Iron Fist. With these words in mind Dmitri denied this deal and went about his business working for the mafia as if days went by with no regret.

(During [23]): The Reign happened as Dmitri looked around and saw people in a panic but yet when he went over to his fellow members of the mafia they were quite calm knowing they had a plan up their sleeve. They ordered their men to grab the running people off the street and bring them to the hideout where the darkness won't harm them or so they thought. Dmitri was always following orders around and feeling the need to break free from his cage but he went on about and kept on going around grabbing people left and right. It was then later on he felt a strange power surge from him feeling different as sand accumulated from his hands with this noticed by the mafia they left him to die because he was nothing more than a monster now.

(After [29]): .....With years past Dmitri finally understood what his powers were not a curse but more of a blessing, training night and day perfecting his power making sure it won't fall flat. Dmitri walks the earth with a few other what seem like people like himself but they also contain power that they cannot understand, promised by the light of salvation to be driven away by other people within the sanctuary, Dmitri and a few others planned to create their own place where they allied themselves with the Excul which was a shaky one at that. They live in their way in the Coven as the Excul can walk around and enter the Coven without attacking each other. Dmitri was able to become the very monster that the mafia deemed him of so he left his Coven as other Excul watched him carefully as he went and try to find the very mafia that left him. A few years kept on going until he found the very place there were some members out in the front of a mansion within the forest, built with electric fences....it was hours until the mansion felt to Dmitri as he killed and maimed the members. He grabbed the survivors of the mansion and tied them up in rope as he came back to the Coven knowing as it was the same as it was, Dmitri went to a small horde of Excul and threw the survivors to them. Dmitri went back to the Coven and continued to live his life as a monster and a fearsome foe.

Personality: Determined, Arrogant, Open-minded

Succession World: One Piece

Successor: Crocodile

Free Form Abilities:

Name: Stamina and Endurance
Description: Body is tough as rock, through breaking his own bones in order to get stronger. Pain and screams but it was worth it as he could take hits like as if it was nothing.

Name: Logia-Type

Description: Logia Split even though Crocodile had been beheaded, he is still alive due to the intangibility of his Logia devil fruit. A Logia user can be shattered, split, or otherwise separated into multiple parts, sometimes down to the size of dust, and reform without injury.

Second Abilities:

Name: Excul summoning

Description: Dmitri can summon Exculs but can never control them as he knows that they have their own will to kill and maim.

Effect: 3 Excul can be summoned

Weakness: 3 post cool down.
Name: Desert Spada
Description: Dmitri forms his hand into a loose blade of fast-moving sand and then stabs it into the ground, extending it along the ground like a torpedo, splitting anything in its path, including the very ground itself, through extreme and focused erosion.

Effect: Strong enough to slice a man in half and splitting whatever is in its path.

Weakness: 2 post cool down

Name: Desert Encierro

Description: Dmitri grabs someone with his right hand, then slowly or quickly drains the moisture from them with his dehydration ability. This leaves them in a withered and seemingly fleshless state.

Effect: Dehydrate Ability from Sand-Sand Fruit.

Weakness: 3 post cool down

Name: Ground Secco

Description: Dmitri places his hand on the ground and uses his dehydration ability to dry out a huge area around him, turning it into a desert wasteland. When he does this, it also can cause the area around him to crumble and cave in, causing unfortunate foes to fall to there.

Effect: Causes dehydration in the place around him, crumbling the area around him and cave in.

Weakness: 3 post cool down

Third Abilities:

Name: Ground Death

Description: However, Dmitri not only dries up the ground, but anything and everything on it including people and even buildings, all of which is transformed into sand if it has steady contact with the ground.

Effect: Dehydrates organic and non-organic beings turning them into sand. This does not effect steel or metal.

Weakness: 4 post cool down

Name: Barján

Description: Dmitri swings his arm forward while leaving a crescent shaped trail of sand behind it. Anything hit by that trail is instantly robbed of all moisture because of Crocodile's dehydration ability

Effect: Dehydrates Opponent.

Weakness: 4 post cool down

Name: 1000 Sand Spikes!!!

Description: Dmitri forms a thousand of sand spikes that are sizes of cars and hard as steel as they are formed from the air by the sand particles.

Effect: 1000 of Sand Spikes can be formed from the air or from the ground.

Weakness: 6 post cool down
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Dmitri Anders  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dmitri Anders    Dmitri Anders  I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 10:54 am

Dmitri Anders  Bleach10
Back to top Go down

Dmitri Anders
Page 1 of 1