Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Walpurgisnacht

Walpurgisnacht

The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) Empty
PostSubject: The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks)   The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2014 11:31 am

There was a crack in the sky, like a stone smashing through a thin glass window. It had appeared so suddenly, it almost appeared as if something, maybe not a stone, had indeed smashed into it. The crack increased in size, until nothing was left except a large hole, and a black, eerie gate. It was a lot like everything else in the Coven of Washington, what had once been a great city, now crumbled and devoured by darkness.

A grin appeared in Gio's face, stretching across his face, revealing a row of white teeth. "It seems rather fitting for us." he spoke, as if he had somebody to speak to. His head turned from side-to-side, as if to make sure he had been correct, and the city was indeed still a Coven of darkness. A hint of curiosity lingered in his mind, asking him endlessly what may be happening to the Liberators in their Garrisons.

"Who knows. Even I myself am not aware what this gate leads to, but it may be worth finding out...

(OOC: This topic is for Shades and Dusks, imitating the one Liam made for Liberators. So basically, it's for Liam and me.)
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks)   The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 27, 2014 3:48 am

(OOC: Saving a spot. Too tired to type. Will post later).
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

PostSubject: Re: The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks)   The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2014 5:39 pm

Liam sat on the fold over chair he took from an old garage, peaked at the highest building he could find. The sky was furious, commanding the magic to shatter the clouds as black light burst through, and finally appearing in the form of a massive kingdom door, in silver and black glowing stone. Liam's head turned up, curious. As well as the several others in the city below, and the few that stood atop the building aside him.

Liam, however, was the only one with a chair.

As the door greeted the earth, there was an unsettling quake, which stabilized quickly. With lethargic movement, Liam could see the door begin to open.
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

PostSubject: Re: The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks)   The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2014 1:55 pm

Elizabeth had travled to the Washington Coven this week on some disturbance of some sorts and she wanted to experience it first hand. Once she arrived she would notice a great abundance of people and someone that stood out a young man resting in a chair somewhat please of whatever was takong place at the moment. Lilynette would walk for looking into the sky whem she finally notice the happening that brought everyone here. A gaping hole in the sky which revealed a gate to something or somewhere something of which will be found out shortly. She would flip her hair backwards, she resisted the temptation to tie it up but was still in the right mind to do so. She would walk towards thean sitting in a chair running her fingers across his shoulders along the back of his neck to the another. She would then take it a step forward to lean in whispering into his ear in a seductive manipulative manner, "Want some company."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks)   The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Black Gates (Open) (Story) (Shades/Dusks)
Page 1 of 1