Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

I remember when.. (Invitation required)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: I remember when.. (Invitation required)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 4:29 pm

Shuffling her cloak, Morgan sat on the ruined stone slab that stuck outright in the sand. The image in front of her was a lovely spread of glistening blue and red and orange as the sun set, the clouds having almost completely covered the dusk sky. It struck her heart painfully, nostalgia of her lost home four years ago. However, at least the view of the sunset over the ocean had kept its tranquil beauty.

She leaned back, sliding her hand over the rough granite to give her leverage to bask in the remaining light, keeping her eyes open a slit. The sand had already covered her cloak but she didn't mind. It was much more preferable to sit on the beach than rummage through the endless ruins of a once-past civilization and bring her heart to the edge as the flashes of memory raced through her mind. Besides, she had come here with a purpose; she knew there would be others to meet her on the front as well.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexzander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: I remember when.. (Invitation required)   Wed Aug 12, 2015 5:26 pm

Mason had opened his eyes to find him surrounded by several different types of flora and fuana. Several animals laid rested on his his favorite jacket as the tropical heat of this place seemed to die down. Where was he? How did he get here. Mason would reach for his blade still finding it resting in his jacket as he lifted his body up from his resting spot. He raised slowly as to not disturb the animals around him. It was odd even as a cold hearted individual he still valued the life of animals as if it was his last connection to a blissful life.

Now standing he would make his way out of this patch of foliage to what seemed like the sound of rushing waters and grainy sand. As soon as he entered the clearing he would see the rather beautiful beach and setting sun which would soon cast a darkness over this peaceful place. Observing his surroundings he would notices a young female a fair distance from where he stood. He approached her slowly as he attempted to gain her attention by shouting similar to a roar.

"HEY, you where the hell is this place?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: I remember when.. (Invitation required)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:55 pm

Calypso walked aimlessly through a dense gathering of plant life. Green surrounded her as if it was a crowd of loyal cultists, following their high priestess to the Fifth Circle of Hell. Although heat struck she and her march violently, her extremely minimalist clothing guaranteed her head stood over her shoulders. Aside from a few pesky insects, the wildlife wasn't bothering her much. They were probably terrified of the unknown, starfish-like predators walking so leisurely around her. She could still feel the smell of a few animal corpses she had left behind, completely torn apart after giving birth to some of her Horrors.

While desperation hadn't struck yet, she still had no idea where to go.
Eventually, the trumpet announcing salvation played. Or, well. Maybe not. She'd have to go look.

At first, the sound of waves crashing gently against the soaked sand was barely audible by the Caster. Drawing in closer, a mesmerizing image of a craggy, semi-isolated beach popped inbetween the trees, with the foul odor of blood and flesh from her Horrors only making it more memorable. Calypso had no time to waste appreciating God's masterpiece, however; she had to find her way back home. Or wherever she wanted to go to next.
Before she could make a decision, a loud roar came from the beach shore. Calypso's hair shaked violently, as the noise startled her. Turning towards the direction where it came from, she thought it might've been a human yelling for help, stuck on the same boat she was.
She wasn't sure, though. There were a lot of animal roars unknown to her.

Making her way through the plant life separating her from the beach, she eventually reached her destination. There, she found a huge slab of rock, with a young female human sitting on top. Calypso couldn't infer age, but it didn't matter. This excited her; at least she'd have something to ogle at while she asked for directions. However, her gaze abruptly turned towards a second figure, this time resembling a male human. While it was partially covered by the slab, she didn't care about this one as much as the other. It was male.

She decided she'd appreciate the view a little before she was noticed, so she turned towards the female, made a serious expression, and crossed her arms. Saying something would probably rush a short conversation or scare her off, so she remained silent. Besides, the man had called her first.

Of course, going unnoticed was getting gradually harder and harder as her twenty or so Horrors caught up from the jungle and gathered around her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: I remember when.. (Invitation required)   Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm

The tides of the water slowly crept up, and Nicholas' only focus was to successfully avoid it by moving to the right and not get hit. Of the many things he cared little for, his clothes getting sullied was not apart of them. The thought of Why am I on the beach anyway? often drifted through his mind on the walk, but he didn't focus on it for long, the candies in his hand were much more important.

His walked continued, and only a few candies remained. Before heading up the beach, he decided to toss the candies up to catch, but the sudden roar of a nearby person made him flinch, and he felt the candies bounce off his nose and on to the beach. "Hn.. No problem-" The sound of rushing waves caught the attention of Nicholas and forced him back from the candies, leaving him to watch the now cruel waves take away his snacks into the water. "There they go.. Curse the abyss.." Nicholas let out a groan of exhaustion, feeling too tired to keep going, and started walking up the beach.

He didn't think much of the two he approached, and decided to not interfere. However, ahead of him is what caught his attention. A strange creature in the plants up ahead, with what seemed like even more around it. "An Excul? .. No.. " He stopped dead in his tracks, which left him right in front of the young man, but Nicholas didn't notice him, his gaze completely fixated on the thing that left him in nothing but confusion, more than fear. "Ehh.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I remember when.. (Invitation required)   

Back to top Go down

I remember when.. (Invitation required)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1