Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Medaka Box World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Octo

PostSubject: Medaka Box World   Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:12 pm

Name of Anime/Manga/Book: Medaka Box

Anime/Manga/Book Description:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medaka_Box
Medaka Box takes place, mostly, on a high school called "Hakoniwa Academy". This academy houses many secrets (Spoilers!), so, here, I'll talk about the main plot. Kurokami Medaka, a second-year student, won the student council president election with 98% of the votes. She had no volunteers for any of the other roles inside the council (Vice-president, secretary, treasurer, and manager of general affairs), so she took three roles for herself, and went after her childhood friend, Hitoyoshi Zenkichi, to become the manager of general affairs. After establishing her position as president, she opened a suggestion box where she'd take in any request, 24 hours a day, 356 days a year, stating she was "born for the sake of others". This earned the box a nickname, "Medaka Box".

Magic System:
Medaka Box has many different... "Forms" of power, so to say (They're not called "forms", it's just a word I used). I'll list those which I can here, while avoiding the spoiler ones:

Abnormals: Humans with supernatural skills. These can vary from psychological, to physical, to even psychic... Or something like that. These abilities are usually limited to just one. Abnormals are often treated as "geniuses" in Hakoniwa. Abnormalities can either be really strong or really weak combat-wise, so pick your cards right.

Minus: The lowest of the low. In all humanity, these are those who fall to the bottom the fastest and are buried alive with rejection. Their abilities tend to be chaotic and mildly controllable. A "Minus" may have been developed from traumatic experiences or feelings. As such, Minus usually have twisted mindsets and low aims in life. Just like Abnormals, most are limited to just one skill. Minus skills are usually more combat-handy due to their chaotic nature.

There are still about two more, but I think those are kinda spoiler-ish.

Second/Ascended levels:
Some Abnormalities/Minus allow for higher power beyond the main ability. "The End", an Abnormality that allows oneself to easily learn and copy any ability they see, for example, is pretty keen on this. Mixing abilities, in the case of having more than one, is also possible. However, only -some- abilities have been shown to be mixed together in the Manga, so I don't think this could apply to all of them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Medaka Box World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1