Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Power System (Fairy Tail)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alexzander
Admin

PostSubject: Power System (Fairy Tail)   Thu Apr 17, 2014 10:35 pm

Caster Magic:Magic where you can use a element or a memory to create something from your imagination (Memory Make does not work with your imagination you have to SEE something and then you can use memory make) (Make magic is NOT the only type of caster magic as you can see ima be adding Heavenly Body Magic to this list)
EX
Ice Make: You use ice to create weapons or animals or anything you want out of ice. Ice Make Shield would give you a shield of ice Ice Make Snow Ape would give you a Ape made out of clear ice. Ice Make Snow Cone would be a handful of shaved ice which is kinda cold.

Memory Make: (Ooh goody the OP one >->) With Memory Make you can see something once and always remember it. You can remember a temple with a lot of booby traps then you can touch the temple to activate one of them which can crumple the floor of anything and have flaming hot fire come out and burn your enemy. Also unlike the other Make magics the user does not have to put there hands in a position to create anything. The user can also see a number of attacks used and create a new spell for it. For example if I were to see someone use lightning magic and someone use ice magic with my memory I could fuse them and make a powerful attack.

Wood Make:With wood make you can use your imagination to make carvings of wood out of no where. You could make a wood carving of someone you love or a wood carving of a sharp tipped piece of wood and use it as a weapon. It has to be something that can be carved out of wood.

Heavenly Body Magic: It is a powerful form of Magic that allows the caster to use the properties of many astronomical objects for battle, preferably in offense.
The properties of Heavenly Body Magic rely primarily on astronomical objects like meteors or the generation and manipulation of the energy of stars from their own body. The caster can create powerful light blasts or beams of high destructive power, reminiscent of starlight, at their opponents.This light is not the only substance used, however. The caster is also capable of using the power of gravity against the opponent for destructive usage; the strength can be comparable to the effects caused by a black hole.

The use of such Magic can be used to enhance the caster's own skills drastically for various purposes, such as shrouding them in Magic that can increase their speed significantly.

-

Item Magic: With item magic you use items with magic bounded inside of them. You could use a sword which has fire magic bound within it to have a fire sword.

EX

Cana's card magic. Cana can use her tarot cards to summon elements or even non living people like clones. Depending on the card she uses she can do different things. With a fountain card she can shoot water out of the card and into the air to hit your opponent or whatever you wanna do with it.

Celestial magic: Dont let the name fool you for this magic lies in the celestial keys which can be bought at a magic store or found around the world. With this magic you have to make a contract with a celestial being who lives in the celestial world. You have to talk them and ask what days are good and what days are bad for them. Some spirits will come to your aid no matter what and they will force summon themselves from there key if you are in danger. If you are ever in a lot of danger you can even summon a spirit on a day thats not good for them but be sure to talk to them because you dont want them to think your are violating your contract. There are 12 golden keys each representing one of the horoscopes. These keys have no reprints so its first come first serve. Then there are silver keys where there are multiple of them.

Trapping card magic: With this magic you can trap a person in a card. Nothing more nothing less.

-

Lost Magic: Magic that was used in the old days but was forgotten. Only people who are taught this by people who have mastery over it can have it... or you can have a Dragon Lacrima placed in your body which will make you a second generation dragon slayer...

Dragon Slayer Magic: This is a lost magic and the only way to obtain this magic is to be taught by a dragon OR have a Dragon Lacrima placed on your body but need I remind you Dragon Lacrima are very rare and there aren't many of them. The user can psychically turn there body into that of a dragons (Metaphorically of course like you want turn into a real dragon XD)As a result, the user can transform their body with features of their respective element, utilizing both offensive and defensive styles. They can consume external sources of their respective natural element to replenish their own energy. A Dragon Slayer is immune to the effects of their own element, and can consume external sources of their element to replenish their strength. However, a Dragon Slayer cannot consume the element that they produce themselves, and elements must be consumed through the mouth. It is known that certain Dragon Slayers have been able to consume elements other than their own, allowing them to combine both elements inside their bodies and use them to increase their abilities.Dragon Slayer Magic seems to be the only way to kill, or even hurt Dragons, who are shown to be mostly unaffected by other forms of Magic.

Generation 1 Dragon Slayers: Taught by actual dragons.

Generation 2 Dragon Slayers: Have a Dragon Lacrima placed on there bodies. When using there power for the first time they can under go change but only for the time being. Laxus's upper body grew and he had skin colored dragon scales on his arms, he also grew fangs and his eyes went white. Cobra on the other hand gets purple dragon scales all around his arm's and hands making it look as though he was part snake. But everytime Cobra uses his magic he gets the snake arms.

Generation 3 Dragon Slayers: These are the most special (DOES NOT MEAN THEY ARE THE STRONGEST >-> SAY OTHER WISE AND WE WILL HAVE A ARGUMENT >->) Dragon Slayers because not only were they raised and taught by a dragon they also have a dragon lacrima placed on there body. With both of these things they are able to unlock the Dragon's Force at will.

Dragons Force: (I feel obligated to tell you all what it is) When a Dragon Slayer enters Dragon Force, they effectively turn into a humanoid Dragon, gaining reptilian scales and traits, such as further elongated, and sharper, canines and scale-like patterns on their skin. Dragon Force is the final, most powerful state a Dragon Slayer can attain; granting them power comparable to that which a real Dragon possesses: the power to utterly destroy everything. With this mode they are faster stronger and believe me when i say more destructive.

Moving on from Dragon Slayers there are of course different kinds of Slayers.

God Slayers: God Slayers are considered very destructive. It is said that they have the power to slay gods now hear me out its there magic so just because you have the magic doesnt mean you can actually kill gods you need to have the power to back it up. This magic is considered one of the strongest slayer magic because a god slayer can inhale the respective element of a dragon slayer but a dragon slayer CAN NOT inhale a god slayers element... well there is a way but there is a 50/50 chance you can get killed. The way to do it is waste ALL of your magic power so that you empty on magic and then inhale the god slayers element this will then create a small pocket of magic where you can keep that magic but of course the only way to re-fill every time you use is to inhale more god slayer stuff.

Devil/Demon Slayer:This one was just recently introduced in the mange with the mysterious character Silver. Silver is the Ice Devil/Demon Slayer. Not much is known about this one so I wouldn't suggest being the successor to Silver until he is shown using his magic OR until the arc is over since you wont be able to know what your doing.

NOW THAT WERE DONE WITH THE SLAYER MAGICS LETS MOVE ON TO OTHER LOST MAGICS  :D 

Arc of Time: Magic where you can age or un-age objects. For example I could look at a sapling and use arc of time and make it a full grown tree. Ultear uses a hard crystal ball and she manipulates it with a different magic and she hits you with it. If the ball breaks she brings it back with arc of time so she can keep beating you with it.

Basic Magic:Basic Magic is nothing special like a water gun or a wind gust or a fireball or a lightning bolt.

LightningBolt, Water gun, fireball, wind gust, ice lance, Metal hand, sand bullet, thunder bullet, star blast, Telekinesis, runes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Power System (Fairy Tail)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1