Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Warcraft/World of Warcraft World

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naga

PostSubject: Warcraft/World of Warcraft World   Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:04 pm

Name of Anime/Manga/Book (Or in this case, game): Warcraft 1/2/3 And World of Warcraft.

Anime/Manga/Book Description: A quick disclaimer. I know WoW is a game where you have classes and characters and stuff, but when creating this world, I am more referring to warcraft and the Warcraft lore which contains several characters. Now, onto the description.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/game/the-story-of-warcraft/chapter1

Though the story changes from time to time with new expansions and such, the general story tells of a magical world, in which the Horde and Alliance are at a bloody war and have been for centuries. There are several parts of the story, such as the Burning Legion, which involved a bunch of Zombies and Death Knights, or the great Cataclysm, which ruined the world of Azeroth. So, it may be hard to describe or understand.

Magic System: The Warcraft series has a simple magic system, you know, your regular magical mystical energy and mana and spells and stuff. However, there are multiple different types of magics to choose from. Several characters are skilled in elemental magic, which is slef explanitory, or Arcane magic, which is...hmm...How to explain. I guess Arcane magic could just be referred to as energy. There is also light and darkness, the former often being used for healing, the latter for destruction or plagues which deal damage slowly.

Some characters have the power to imbune energy into weapons, making them stronger. Other characters have the ability to summon monsters and creatures to do their bidding, but all this depends on your successor.

Second/Ascended levels: There is no real set-in-stone form that all characters have. In this world, several characters have special forms which each have different and unique and powerful abilities. This may include using magic to buff themselves, or becoming a new entity entirely. It, once again, all depends on the character.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Warcraft/World of Warcraft World   Thu Jul 10, 2014 4:55 pm

World of Warcraft is denied for two main reasons. One being they lack proper definition of the magic system. In the World Reveal, it's required to FULLY explain and detail the magic system. It's even asked to add "a lot of detail". There was very little detail showing there was not a lot of effort put into this.

Second, this world does not align with Kingdom of Broken Barrier's Successor system. "Who do you Succeed?" "Oh, I Succeed a Lv. 90 Warrior Night Elf".

This is not the theme of the site, which was explained thoroughly within the site details. There would have been multiple paragraphs of detail, but this is the general point of the denial. This world will not be given a second chance and will be placed in the list of worlds we cannot allow.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Warcraft/World of Warcraft World
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1