Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Important!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Basaka

PostSubject: Important!!   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:49 pm

To spare your eyes: Highlight the text. It's rainbow.

So, guys. Flynn isn't always here, right?

We need to be able to stay up and active, even without him. Look, I'm even using rainbow text to show you HOW FABULOUSLY IMPORTANT THIS IS. He wants to see us as a healthy, active site. So, I've decided to come up with a schedule for Chatbox events.

Mondays, since they're the start of the week (Ew.) Will be 'party' theme. This is pretty much permission to post music links out the wazoo, and go YAAAAAAYYYYY ALL DAY WITH LOVELY CAPS. Yes, there will still be a limit on caps, but wwwwwaaaayyyyyy more than the usual 3 post limit. Like. 10 post. Yeah. Getting it on man.

Tuesdays, I'm not always here, so I'm not sure what you guys can/can't do. Erhm. How about Pirate day? *Pirate voice* ARRRGHHH SING A SHANTY YE LANDLUBBERS.

Wednesdays- break. People have Church and Mid-week sports events. And what not. So just chill out, sip a cup, and keep up with your topics.

Thursdays, VS DAY. League, Showdown, Battle Block, Sonic, Minecraft- ANY VERSUS GAME... Go at it. Srsly. Like, this day was MADE for competition. Maybe even you can fight on these days, and not die. Who knows. It's up to the mercy of the admins >.>!

Fridays- ALREADY DEPICTED AS IN-CHARACTER DAYS. So, as Basaka would say... "RRRRRAAAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHHH" (translation) I WANT SAMMICH.

Saturdays- Hrm.... You guys decide. At about 1 p.m. site time, (That's Central) We will take in votes on what to do. c:

Sundays.... Take a nap. Another break day. lel.

Don't forget to P.M. your character sheets in to Admins to get them checked over and fixed again!

-Screaming in your face

Basaka

P.S. Doing all of that coding for Rainbow color? Yeah it better not be overlooked. Punks.

Back to top Go down
View user profile

Important!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1