Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Octo

PostSubject: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:55 pm

Hyouhaku stepped forth to the crystalline arena. The reflection of light was quite distracting, and he seemed to enjoy it. While he forgot how it ended up that way, he sure couldn't reject the scent of a good fight.
"'ey, Senketsu... We're about to fight some people, right? Are you excited?", Hyouhaku asked. He was almost jumping in excitement, but he couldn't lose his cool. He knew this battle would be serious.
"Hm. Don't worry, Hyouhaku. I shall try my best to avoid our loss. Don't forget we must end this quickly.", Senketsu said.
"Aye. Well, we'll have to wait and see.", the boy replied, sitting down, cross-legged.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:33 pm

Elizabeth stood in a glass room, facing a door which led to an arena of somesort. "Won't know until I try." Liz said to herself, turning the knob of this glass door. Stepping out the glass door, Liz laid her eyes upon a young looking lad and his talking clothes.

"Hello!" exclaimed Liz, with a big smile on her face. Despite wearing a red sweater, Elizabeth was still cold, most likely due to her revealing lower attire. "Liz is my name, winning is my game. One thing, why are we here?" asked Elizabeth, getting closer to the male.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:45 pm

As soon as he saw a girl step into the arena, Hyouhaku stood silent. Not because he was socially awkward with girls, but because she looked nearly identical to Jakuzure Nonon, one of the characters he deemed the "cutest" in all and any works of fiction. He started to sweat heavily, and silence prevailed over the quiet arena.
"Well, Hyouhaku... What a merry coincidence, isn't it?", Senketsu said, laughing.
Hyouhaku couldn't respond, though. He was too... nervous and enthralled.

(OOC: You can't hear what Senketsu is saying, just like how only Ryuko could hear him in Kill la Kill. Just saying.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:05 pm

"Uhm, you okay?" Liz asked the boy, in a concerned-like tone. Elizabeth reached into her pocket and pulled out a tissue. "Don't ask." she dropped the tissue on his head and laughed a bit.

"This is way too boring, and his behavior is creeping me out a bit. Either my looks seem unappealing to him, I intimidate him, or he's over the moon with my looks. Wait, why am I thinking about this?" Liz thought to herself, once more.

(OOC: Sorry 'bout that. I forgot...)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:18 pm

"A-ah, sorry...", Hyouhaku said. He stood up, and took the tissue from his head to wipe away the sweat.
"Eh... Thanks. Shall I return this to you?", he asked, holding the the tissue with his right hand towards the girl.
"Anyways. I am Hyouhaku Bl├╝hen. And this is Senketsu. Pleased to meet ya.", he added, regaining his attitude.
"Hyouhaku, I don't think it's a very good idea to be so unwary.", Senketsu said.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:45 pm

"You can keep the tissue." hesitated Elizabeth, with a disgusted look on her face. She placed her left hand on the boy's right hand and put it down. His hands were warm and sweaty from earlier.

"Hyouhaku, huh? I'll just call you Hyo, if you're fine with that. It's nice to meet you, but why were you sweating earlier? Did I overdo it with my choices in terms of clothing? Sorry if that's the case." muttered the pink-haired lady.

"His clothing has a name. It sounds familiar, but where from?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:56 pm

"Huh? It's fine. And no, it's not your clothing. It's just... You look so similar to this one character. Ever watched Kill la Kill?", Hyouhaku asked, storing the tissue inside one of his pant pockets. The clothes she was wearing may have helped a little. Just a little. A little little. (He was totally into them).
"Hyouhaku, your blood pressure is rising again. Is it her clothing, or?...", Senketsu said.
"I-it's totally not the clothing!", he said, yelling at Senketsu.
It's like he almost forgot she was his opponent.

(OOC: It's totally not the clothing. *sarcasm*)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:07 pm

A breath of relief escaped from Liz's mouth as 'Hyo' said it wasn't the clothing. Once she heard Kill La Kill, Elizabeth started to smile. "I have watched it before; great series."

"That's where I know Senketsu from! How did I not think of that. I'm an idiot."

'Hyo' was starting to sweat again and Liz looked around awkwardly. He began yelling at what seemed to be no one. Liz decided to take off her sweater to calm her new 'friend' down. It probably isn't going to work, but at least she had something under that sweater.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Hyouhaku, seeing her take off her sweater, immediately closed his eyes and looked away.
"Sorry, Senketsu... I will need to close my eyes, else I might nosebleed violently to the point where we can't Synchronize...", Hyouhaku said to Senketsu.
"It's fine. I will guide you until she puts something on. But if she suddenly gets an eyepatch, you're on your own.", Senketsu said.
"Hey, that is a really low hit, you know. Lucky you that Senketsu isn't human. Else, it'd be my loss.", Hyouhaku said, focusing on Elizabeth with his eyes closed, by following Senketsu's directions.
He took out his scissor blade from the back of his shirt, and pointed it towards her.
"By now, you should know the person I succeed.", he said to Elizabeth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:30 pm

"Hey there, Senketsu!" waved Liz, looking cute as always. (SO kawaii!) Elizabeth frowned as 'Hyo' looked away. "Aww, it's just a sweater. It's not like I'm going to flash or something."

"Actually, if we fight or anything, I should use my looks as a weapon. Wonder if he likes bandages or anything like that." pondered Elizabeth, reaching into her pockets.

Her friend suddenly took out a blade that resembled a part of a scissor. "I see, I see. Not bad, but didn't your mother ever tell you not to play with scissors?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 12:08 am

"What mother?", Hyouhaku asked bluntly. He spent what he could remember of his childhood on the streets.
"Hyouhaku. She has her hands in her pockets. A good chance to attack would be now. She's right in front of you.", Senketsu said.

Hyouhaku thrust his blade forward, attempting to pierce through Elizabeth's stomach.
"While I will probably forgive you after this fight... I can't let you win. Else, I'll be known as the man who lost to lust... And that cannot happen.", Hyouhaku said.
"What was your name again?", he added.

OOC: Hyouhaku's Stats, for reference:

Strength: 50

Speed: 30

Defense: 25

Magic: 5

Magic Defense: 25

Senses: 5 (Senketsu has 40)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:50 am

"Oh, uhm, I'm sorry." Liz muttered, in response to 'Hyo's' comment. As 'Hyo' thrusts forward his scissor blade, Liz barely ducks. 'Hyo' manages to pierce her hat. "Aww! I like that one." frowned Liz, looking at the newly-destroyed hat.

"Going to play dirty? That seems like no fun, but if I'm forced to...I must listen." Liz did her acrobatic stuff to get away from 'Hyo' for a second. "Now you're about to see who I succeed and let's just hope you enjoy it, kay?"

A emitting glow surrounded Elizabeth for a few seconds. After her transformation, she was in new attire. "Like my Heaven's Wheel armor?"

(Liz's Stats:
Statistics

Strength: 30

Defense: 15

Magic: 30

Magic Defense: 15

Sensory: 10)

(+ 40 Strength, +40 Magic with this armor.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 3:58 am

"Hyouhaku, she got an armor! Open your eyes!", Senketsu said, in a hurry.
Hyouhaku did as Senketsu said. He opened his eyes, and removed the pierced hat from his blade while staring at Elizabeth.
"Huh... Well, I guess I can take you on more seriously now that you have armor. By the way, nice power there. Either you're Erza, or I'm just mistaking you with a character I saw on an ecchi douj- Eh, nevermind that.", Hyouhaku said, getting a mild, yet easily perceptible, nosebleed.
"Well, this nosebleed won't make a noticeable effect on our transformation. Once you're ready, Hyouhaku, don't hesitate.", Senketsu said.
"Yup. Let's wait for her to make the first move, though.", Hyouhaku whispered to Senketsu.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:10 am

"Erza is correct, but ecchi? Really?" judged Liz, looking stern and slightly disgusted at the same time. Once 'Hyo' started bleeding, Liz knew something was going to happen with Senketsu. "I know what you're trying to do here and it won't work." she yelled, slowly soaring as she spoke.

As Elizabeth was in the sky, she started thinking of a few stuff. "Obviously this kid here is...easily aroused, so I could use that to my advantage. Senketsu is a bit of a problem, so I have to do something to him as well, as weird and disturbing as it sounds. Hmm, what could I change into? He does like ecchi, so I can really go for anything at this point." though Liz.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 4:47 am

"Pfeh... You tease me around and still don't make the first move? Sorry, but I hate your fighting style so far.", Hyouhaku said to Elizabeth.
"Senketsu. Let's go!", he said to Senketsu, removing the blood lock in his wrist.
"Life Fiber Override... Senketsu Shippuu!", he said, along with Senketsu. He went flying towards her; not at full speed, but also not deceptively slowly, waiting for her to counterattack to then do a counter-counterattack.

Senketsu Shippuu duration: 1/3 posts.

Stats:

Strength: 40 (+20)

Speed: 30 (+Maximum 50 while in flight, +40 while grounded)

Defense: /~/ (Only way to do physical harm is to use an Anti-Life Fiber material, Magic, or bludgeon-based damage. +20 defense otherwise.)

Magic Defense: 25 (+15)

Senses: 5 (Senketsu adds 15)

Last edited by Octocactus on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:16 am

"It's probably because I have to confidence." muttered Elizabeth, hoping 'Hyo' wouldn't hear that. She smiled as 'Hyo' began his 'transformation'. "You look cool!" Liz said, being genuine and honest. She's really bad at being 'mean' when it comes to sparring.

"You could be a gentleman and make the first move and please don't pull the 'ladies first' card on me. Anyway, it's fun up here, isn't it? The scenery is spectacular."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 1:51 pm

"Well... While I do try to be a gentleman every chance I get and every time someone asks, you're also at fault for not taking this seriously. Making the first move would be perfect for you right now.", Hyouhaku said. He charged at full flight speed, and, shortly after, moved a little bit to the side, to disorient Elizabeth. He activated Life Fiber decapitation mode while getting near her, and attempted a cutting technique that would destroy her armor and cause damage, while also making her fall to the ground for additional damage. (Sen-I-Soushitsu)
"Also, the scenery is indeed quite pretty.", he said, at the moment he was almost getting near her, as both another distraction and an ice breaker.

Shippuu post count: 2/3

Stats:

Strength: 60 (+10)

Speed: 80 (flight)/70 (ground) (both get +10)

Defense: /~/ (Only way to do physical harm is to use an Anti-Life Fiber material, Magic, or bludgeon-based attacks.)

Magic Defense: 40

Senses: 5 (Senketsu adds 15)

Last edited by Octocactus on Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:14 pm

"I guess I should do something about that then, huh?" yelled Liz, moving higher and higher. She got her two swords out in the ready. Her swords began to glow and she eventually swapped one of them out. "Better."

"Do you prefer a sky battle or do you want to find on land? I'm good with whatever." Liz rocketed down onto the ground as she said this. Her swords began to glow, but for a different reason than prior. "Trinity Sword!" she yelled, releasing a 'V' shaped beam of energy towards 'Hyo'.

(Liz's Stats:
Statistics

Strength: 30

Defense: 15

Magic: 30

Magic Defense: 15

Sensory: 10)

(+ 40 Strength, +40 Magic with this armor.)
(+ 20 Speed, +20 Strength with this ability.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:37 pm

"...I'd rather be grounded, thank you. Also, yelling the name of your attacks is a bad idea.", Hyouhaku said, turning around after missing Sen-I-Soushitsu, and sending one strong air shockwave (+25 Strength) to dissipate the projectile fired by Trinity Sword. He then started descending slowly to safe ground, while shooting two additional shockwaves at Lizzie.

Shippuu post count: 3/3.

(OOC: Only because my shockwave has 5 Strength over Trinity doesn't mean it negates it and goes through it. Both projectiles will be negated once they, unless Trinity has a crazy thingamajig power that doesn't let it die.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liz

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:30 pm

"No problem and sorry about calling out my attacks, it's fun." smiled Lizzie. Her smile soon turned into a frown after 'Trinity Sword' was essentially disintegrated. "Shockwaves, huh? I guess we could play that way.."

Liz closed her eyes for a few seconds and focus her 'energy' to her brain. Her plan was to take away that blade from her opponent, though she doubts it'll work. "Kids shouldn't be handling scissors, maybe I should put it away for you!" she yelled.

The blade had a blue outlining around it, showing that Liz had minor control over it. The blade wiggled a little, till it began moving towards Liz. It eventually fell right in the middle. "You need a little push!" Liz used her telekinesis on 'Hyo' this time and attempted to push him back a little bit. She boosted towards the blade.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   Sun Jun 29, 2014 3:10 pm

"...Heh. Sorry, but this won't work very well for you... For trying so hard at this. Senketsu Senjin!", Hyouhaku said.
"Senketsu Senjin!", Senketsu repeated, as Hyouhaku was pushed slightly behind.
"Well, well. Who needs a push? This is much eaier, right?", Hyouhaku said, stretching multiple of Senketsu's spikes, sending eight to try and pierce Lizzie from all directions, and four to recover his blade.

Senjin post count: 1/3.

Stats:

Strength: 40 (+50)

Speed: 30 (+20)

Defense: 25 (+ /~/. As I mentioned before; Magic, Hardened Life Fibers, and bludgeon-based attacks are the only things that cause damage here.)

Magic Defense: 25 (+15)

Senses: 5 (Senketsu adds 15 Sense)

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)   

Back to top Go down

May the strongest armor win! Hyouhaku vs. Elizabeth. (Tourney)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1