Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sumaru

PostSubject: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:48 pm

Jaden had been called out to the Crystal Coliseum for a battle of epic proportions. He knew not of his opponent but he had been hearing rumors about him. He was a brute who was considered very dangerous. This did not scare Jaden for he had no reason to be scared. It was a fight and he believe he would win due to his Box Weapons and skills that he has acquired from constantly watching the anime Katekyo Hitman Reborn!

He had his Box Weapons at the ready and his Vongola Ring ready to emit his Storm Deathperation Flames to open his boxes. He began to wait silently for his opponent to enter the arena.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basaka

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:58 pm

I leaned against the door of the Colosseum surveying the surroundings as the crowds gathered. Shades, Dusks, Liberators- all of them joined up to watched the fights. It was the only area where the fights weren't tolerated outside the ring. Granted, each side normally took to their comrades.

While making my assessment of the arena, I stared idly at the sandy arena- sighing as I took in the small stones that were stained in spots with blood, and the dirt patches that were too dark to be just blood. My opponent was supposedly young, and dealt a lot in explosives and flames.

Seems like just another Al Qaeda character... Or, maybe, a dragon. Flames are as flames may be.

Whatever the case may be, I merely calmed myself for the gauntlet challenge. All knights had to go through a gauntlet at some point in their career, and it just so happened that this was my turn.

God save the King.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:32 am

Jaden stood their looking around the arena when he spotted a shadow in the arena just there.He assumed that his opponent was invisible and looking for a stealth attack. He expected that his opponent was gonna move once he did so he put both of his hands into his open jacket and pulled out Dynamite. 4 in each hand so he threw the Dynamite in his right hand to the right and vice versa with his left hand, and as soon as he threw them the fuse instantly lit themselves and Jaden said "ROCKET BOMB!" They completely were of course to a normal persons eye but as they went past the shadow the gunpowder infused in the back of the sticks of Dynamite changed the course of the weapons so that they went for the origin spot of the shadow at least where he assumed his enemy was.

Jaden then raised his right hand in a fist and a Red Flame appeared out of his Vongola Ring. He would then take out a small Mossy Box Weapon with a skull on it and inject the flames into the hole of the box. A bright red light would shine and then a Skull Arm Cannon would appear on his left arm with Red Flmaes sticking out of both sides. He then put a stick of Dynamite into it and said "FLAME ARROW!" And shot a beam of Storm Flames straight at the base of the shadow where he assumed the knight was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basaka

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Fri Jun 27, 2014 1:53 am

My opponent chose to move first. Of course.

Just what I was waiting for...

I felt my limbs start to tense, my legs spreading apart in a defensive stance... Just in time for me to remember every single tragedy in my life.

"Grh... GRRRRRAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGGGGGGHHH!!!!"

My muscles released their tension, and I was vaulted into the volley of explosives, grabbing two from the air and sliding under the others- Knight of Honor corrupting the explosives to my energy compound just as I threw them into the last explosive he used- the 'Flame Arrow'. The resounding booms from this action spread throughout the arena, earning collective gasps, oohs, and ahhs as the flames died down with me standing calmly, facing my opponent.

Why am I not moving? Why am I just standing here?

A vain attempt to move later, I realized that my mad form was taunting my opponent, showing that my speed, strength, and maneuvering should be haled as a force that would earn reckoning, and should be viewed as more than a common enemy. Taking a deep breath, I lunged forward, unleashing a battle cry that shattered one of the windows of the arena.

"RRRRAAAAAAUUUUUUUURRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:17 pm

Jaden stood their for a moment seeing that the attacks did little to nothing to his target. He stood their with a surprised look on his face but then he shook his head to get back into it. "I guess I'ma have to use my SISTEMA C.A.I..." He reached into his jacket and pulled out a belt with 16 box weapons along the sides of them. He put the belt on and began to open up the boxes. 4 Bone Loops came out and each of them had a different color flame coated over it. He was also on top of a Storm Disk with Red Storm Flames around it the same color flames that was around one of the bone loops. His eyes looked different as they were purely green due to the contact display lenses that come with the SISTEMA C.A.I. He also had on 4 skull rings on his right hand to make 5 rings in total on his hand. One of them being his Storm Vongola Ring.

A Cat with Storm Flames coming out of it's ears and had red eyes also came out of one of the boxes. Uri looked at Jaden and was ready to pounce at him but when he did pounce Jaden caught him. "Uri this is a life or death situation we need to work together..." Jaden began to ignite all of the flames from each of his rings and he began to feed the Yellow Sun Flame to Uri. Uri began to grow and eventually turned into a Leopard with flames coming out of it's ears and on each of it's side had metal plates with flames coming out of their as well. "Let's do this partner!" Uri looked at the enemy and growled at him.

Jaden smiled and opened on of the boxes and out came a canister. He put it into the back end of his Flame Arrow and he used the contact display to see all the elements that would affect his shot. He was on the Storm Disk and flew to the right at lightning fast speed Uri right behind him and he fired a single Purple Beam with red flames in the middle of it screaming "CLOUD FLAME ARROW!" The attack looked as though it was easy to dodge but the one beam turned into 2 and it began to branch out until it would make contact with his opponent.

Jaden's Stats:

Strength: 30

Speed: 65

Magic: 35

Defense:10

Magic Defense:10

Sense:10

Uri's Stats:

Strength:30

Speed:30

Magic:5

Sense:5
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basaka

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:29 pm

Seeing my opponent begin to stream toward me, I tilted my head. He seemed to have a large feline working alongside him, one that seemed to intensely sprout flame... The purple shots had split, opening only a small leeway for dodging- as he was still streaming toward me. Knowing that I was going to be just fast enough, I waited until the beams were in the right position- since I was against the wall -before launching to the side and twisting in the air- throwing a rock that I had corrupted into my opponents face. He was only about twenty feet away- and my aim was true. Landing in a roll, I launched myself back up before running along the Arena's walls- stepping back into the area once I was directly behind my opponent.

So many explosions... This is getting a little too harsh.

My working mind didn't seem to affect my physical being at all, as the sound that came out of my mouth was far from any legible word as could possibly be.

"RRRRUUUUAAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH!!!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:22 pm

Jaden had seen a rock flying at him and leaned to the right a bit and turned around seeing the rock hit a wall and he also saw another shadow. In Jaden's mind he said "He probably moved around when I used Cloud Flame Arrow..." He took out the Cloud canister returning it to it's box weapon

He opened one of his box weapons and pulled out an ammo clip. He twisted the back end of his skull cannon to the right. He put the clip in the opening and aimed it at where he assumed his invisible enemy was. "SUN FLAME ARROW!!!" He fired about 20 Storm Flame bullets coated in Sun Flames which increased the speed of the bullets meaning it would take about half a second to make contact with his enemy. Uri also followed up from the left side and attempted to slash at the enemy.

Jaden's Stats:

Speed: 105

Magic: 35

Uri's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basaka

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:11 pm

I watched in silence as he completely missed. I threw the rock at my arc, darting into the shadows of the cage he had come out of in assumption that he would see it, then had used some of the left over smoke from his gunpowder to return to my cage. The entirety of it, my speed was all I needed to make the blur of my shadows blend into the smoke. The cat, however, seemed to know something was amiss when it slashed at thin air. Taking the door of the cage off of its hinges, I screamed as I coated it with my energy, turning it into a denser metal and running head-first toward my enemy.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUGGGGGHHHH!!!!"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:26 pm

Jaden knew something was up when his attack hit nothing. He saw Uri scratch something and then he heard a warrior's powerful battle cry and heavy footsteps running at him. He smiled because at the last minute his Bone Loop Storm Shield popped up. It would be impossible to dodge due to it popping up at close range and he would already be in motion. (Judging from the stats the pain your gonna take is = to that of running into a wall of acid according to Judaime.)

He then dashed off to the back of the enemy which should be still be on the shield due to Jaden's speed. He wasted no time and since his Ammo clip was still in place he shot off another round of Sun Flame Arrows. He began to let it rip and shot 30 Storm bullets covered in Sun Flames to boost it's acceleration. Uri also jumped into the air and did a front flip and came down hard attempting to claw at the enemy.

Speed: 105

Magic: 45

Defense:70

Magic Defense:70

Uri's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basaka

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 8:56 pm

The metal grate that had been my lance melted, and I jumped back as the metal slowly degraded- even my upgraded version. The bullets that came through, were a mild surprise. My momentum was pushed backward, but I countered it with a lunge toward the wall.

Staring at my opponent, no longer did I need Mad Enhancement to boost my fury. I was angry, angry enough that my fury melded completely with the psychotic insanity that urged the need to battle. Holding my hand out, I watched as the shadows of For Someone's Glory condensed, writhing around me faster and faster, before instantly gravitating toward my hand- only to burst away, as though chased by what was now in my grip.

Arondight was now pointed toward the enemy in front of me, her chains swinging sadly as the dust settled. Power surged through my body, and I could feel her as though she were a new limb...

With that, I lunged toward my opponent, screaming as the crimson light that surrounded Arondight melded with that that trailed from my eyes, leaving a path of light that looked more like blood in the air. Figuring that he would try the shield again, I slid under him instead, using Arondight as a buffer between myself and where the shield seem to pop up from last time- grabbing that accursed board he stood on. Using my momentum to help leverage my tactics, I corrupted the floating device before rolling onto it in a deft somersault-like move.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Wed Jul 02, 2014 9:54 pm

His opponent had finally shown his true form. It was a knight that seemed to be a brute. He did some weird enchantment and a sword appeared in his hand. He was indeed menacing and intimidating but that did not matter to Jaden as he was not scared. The maniac ran at him and touched his Storm Disc doing something weird to it. Jaden aimed a Flame Arrow at the Disc jumped up and shot. The attack at his own Disc sent him flying into the air. His disc was unharmed it just lost it's flames due to the shot being less concentrated. He yelled out load "BOX WEAPONS RETURN!!!" and all his bone loops, Storm Disc and even Uri returned to their box weapons. He even returned his Flame Arrow to it's box leaving it powerless. He smiled and took out a Red Box with gems on the top and Ignited a Flame from his Ring. His smiled stayed on his face as he put the flame into the opening on the Vongola Box. "VONGOLA BOX... OPEN!!!" A bright light blinding light would come from the box.

When the light would fade away Jaden would be seen standing on the ground all the way across from the Knight with Uri on his head but with a new appearance. It would have a sort of Ruby embedded on his head and he hissed at the Knight from afar. Jaden had another belt on with a different version of SISTEMA C.A.I but he wouldn't be using that. "URI LET'S END THIS PARTNER! CAMBIO FORMA!!!" Another bright light would shine brightly and when it faded away Jaden would be seen with a bow like figure on his Left arm and he would say "G'S ARCHERY!!!" He shot off four arrows with piercing abilities at the Knight from afar screaming "GATLING ARROW!!!" He then pulled the string back and began to focus on this shot but he would not yet fire it.

Strength: 130

Speed: 35

Magic: 95

Defense:70

Magic Defense:70

Uri's Stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basaka

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:19 pm

Launching four arrows at me, I quickly darted aside, tumbling and dodging just out of their piercing paths. Using Arondight's tip, I vaulted over my opponent and near the edge of the ring behind him. Expecting the shields, I continued to use Arondight as a protecting barrier.

Frowning, I bounded backwards, landing into the crowds of people that were standing and watching. I was now irritated beyond any formal thought, and focused solely on the battle. He was using archery tactics, like a dragon would hang back to unleash fireballs, or an enemy sniper would wait until I was just in his line of sight. Evading more and more would be tiresome, so I merely ran behind the pillars and in the screaming crowd- attempting to formulate a plan.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:34 pm

Jaden was able to see the Dark Knight (PUNPUNPUN) dart to his side dodging the floor arrows shot with Gatling Arrow and run into the crowd itself. Jaden used the propulsion of the flames to quickly rotate to see his opponent running behind pillars. With his Contact Display he was able to calculate exactly where he needed to aim his devastating shot.

Since his enemy was behind a pillar he smiled as he would not be able to see the shot. He let his string made of Storm Flames go and a powerful and big strong arrow made out of black bones and pure storm flames straight at the pillar where the knight would have been yelling "GAME OVER... TORNADO FLAME ARROW!!!" The piercing abilities of the arrow would be so powerful that it would instantly go through the pillar and make contact with the Knight dealing full damage.

Jaden's Stats:

Strength: 60

Speed: 35

Magic: 125

Defense: 10

Magic Defense: 10

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basaka

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   Mon Jul 07, 2014 1:16 pm

Tournament turn out- Basaka has lost, Jaden Silver wins with his last move being: Tornado Flame Arrow!

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)   

Back to top Go down

The Guardian of Storms Jaden Silver VS The Ruthless Basaka (Tourney)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1