Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dann432432

PostSubject: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 3:55 pm

Matt yawned as he walked into the super fancy Crystal Coliseum. He knew he was fighting someone, heck, he knew he was fighting a Fire user. He knew it was gonna be fun, due to his ability to manipulate fire with his spears. He walked to the very back edge of where the fight was supposed to take place and sat down. He was going to wait awhile, wait till his opponent go here. He, of course, fell asleep within a few seconds but would wake if he heard someone come in.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:11 pm

The Crystal Coliseum was absolutely divine. Ryōshi walked in with amazement. He knew his opponent would be here. Rumors were that he could manipulate fire. That could be an issue. Ryōshi looked around and noticed a dozing adversary. "You there! Are you-" he looked at a small slip of paper - "Matt?" It would be a bummer to come all this way with no foe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:30 pm

He woke up when Ryoshi arrived. He stired a bit more when he hear the,

"You There! Are you Matt?"

He got up and cracked his back. [color=#EEE4E4] "Yeah. What's it to-" He went into his pocket as he had remembered he was given a piece of paper with a name on. He looked it it for a moment. "Are... you Ryoshi?" He said, even though he slightly messed up Ryoshis name. He unsheathed his spears and started twirling them for fun.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:35 pm

He smiled large and braced himself. "Aye. Call me Ryou. I'll be your opponent." Almost forgetting his manners he dropped his fighting stance and walked toward his foe. Matt was an american name so a bow didn't seem to be a proper greeting. He stuck his hand out and grinned. "Pleasure to meet you." While he can be a hot head, civilities were still essential to Ryōshi.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:38 pm

Matt resheathed his spears, as he had almost forgot people had Manners. As Ryou came forward, Matt smirked a bit himself. "Pleasure is mine. So, I hear you're a fire magic user?" As he saw Ryou stick out his hand, Matt would shake it, just not hard. He heard that this man was very, very skilled with using fire, and Matt was very thankful for the skills he had now.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 4:49 pm

"Mhm. I manipulate fire. But in a sort of way that differs from yours. I've heard you're the perfect man to best my flames." He smiled with his eyes closed and eyebrows raised. He loved a good challenge. And if there was one thing he loved more than winning, it was getting stronger from losing. Either way, he could feel this fight would help him grow. "You seem like a nice guy and all... So even if I lose, no hard feelings. Also I should warn you, wildfires are hard to tame." He gave his opponent a wink.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:14 pm

[color#8ccbee] "But in a sort of way that differs from yours" [/color] Those words confused him. He had heard a few things, but nothing that convinced him that he could shoot fire, which unknown to him, was true. He rubbed the back of his head, and yawned once again. He needed more sleep. He listened to the rest, and said, "No hard feelings it is then. You also seem lie a good guy, I might want to learn more about you after this bout."

He let go of the handshake, and said, "You ready to fight then?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:23 pm

Ryōshi backed twenty feet away from Matt. "Let it begin!" He lifted one hand a few inches away from his head. It immediately engulfed itself in flames. This wasn't so much a taunt but rather a demonstration. He was curious to see his foes first move. He began circling toward him, not taking his eyes away for a second
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:31 pm

Matt looked at the fire that now engulfed his opponents hand. He unsheathed his spears, and held them so that his hand was in the middle of the wooden part of the spears. He was intrigued at that ability and knew that it would be even more fun then he thought at first. He would stand still, and wait for his opponent to attack first.

stats:

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:03 pm

Ryōshi grinned seeing his opponent was doing the same as he. A patient for wouldn't be one to slip up as fast as others. So he would be forced to make the first move. He pointed his fingers in a gun shape. Starting slow would be a great idea. Pace was important for this foe. He pointed at Matt and began shooting Higan.

+20 Magic Per Shot
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:16 pm

Matt watched Ryo fire... fire bullets from his fingers and couldn't hold in a laugh. He laughed somewhat loud as he sliced though the small fire bullets, and let them disperse. "You... fire fire bullets?" He kept laughing, having a grand time. "I'm laughing because you make your hand a gun to do so."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:25 pm

Ryōshi laughed with him. It was a bit redundant. He was finding it rather difficult to focus in this matchup. It was too amusing to take seriously. "Okay maybe you need something a little more serious. I call this my Ku Klux Klan attack!" Ryōshi crossed his fingers and launched a Jujika at his foe. He giggled to himself.

+40 Magic Jujika
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:32 pm

As the cross of fire headed towards him, he almost didn't counter it being too busy laughing. Yet, as it got close, Mat spun around, and got control of the fire, and smiled and he spun his two spears, making his spears seem like spinning circles of fire.

"That's SOOOO wrong. You at least got it moving, they just stayed in one place and burnt crap. But at least, I now have two spinning circles of fire, and I'm ON FIRE!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:39 pm

To join in on the fun Ryōshi activated his Enkai causing his entire body to burst into flames. "My flesh!" He immediately began rolling on the ground. "Stop drop and roll right? Why isn't it working?" He couldn't help but to burst into laughter.

+30 Mag, Str. +15 Mag. Def. - Enkai
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:48 pm

He gasped, to add to the fun, and he did some fun. "Watch this! I'll show you that I'm clearly the master at fire."

He threw one of his spears up, and caught it with his other spear, and then spun the spear the he caught his other spear with, throwing the spear up again,and caught it with his hand. He smiled, as he went back to swirling the spears in a circle at his sides.

"Try and beat that, Hot Body."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:01 pm

He let out a heartily chuckle. And looked down at his body. "As flattered as I am, I'm not sure you're my type. Oh wait fire! You might be!" He extended both of his arms and activated his Shinka Shiranui. He had spears of his own. But his were literally made of flames. He immitated Matt and Balances one spear on top of the other, but with a fireball on top.

+40 Mag. - Shinka Shiranui
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:14 pm

Matt pretended to be offended. "Trying to top me are you?" Matt had an idea. A fun idea, He threw both of his spears up, so that they'd land wooden part down after doing a few spins in the air, laid down, and put his feet up. He caught his spears on the bottom of his feet, and said, "Want to see a trick?" Matt kicked, using the top of both of his feet, and made the spears spin and rolled back as his spears landed. He would then grab his spears.

"Come on, try to top that."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:21 pm

Ryōshi was impressed by his dexterity. But there was one thing he was sure he couldn't do. Ryōshi placed a spear on his tongue and let go. It slid down into his chest. He then ate another and another and another. His cheeks puffed out as he tried to speak. "Breet daht." He burped and a stream of flames launched from his mouth. He pounded his chest with his fist. "Heartburn!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:35 pm

"Sure I can't do that, but can you do this?" He said, as he smirked. He was about to have even more fun. He placed one of his spears down, and put his other on his right foot. "Let's play some soccer!"

He'd throw it up with his foot, and then kick the bottom of it with his left, causing it to spin. He'd then start making it go faster with more frequent kicks. He'd then grab it and make it spin around his neck, which while risky, offered quite the show, then he'd throw it up one last time. He grab his other spear, the one on the ground, and catch it with a fair amount of ease.

"Try and top me! You Firey Guy."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:40 pm

It was soccer time. Time to use the Hotaribi! He spawned six small balls of flame. "My special Gonorrhea technique. Fire Ball special!" He began to juggle all of the fire balls combining them one by one until a ball about the size of his head was born. He began juggling it with his feet and gave it a headbutt toward Matt. "Its hot!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:49 pm

He laughed and said, "You sure you want to play soccer against me?" He placed both spears to his side, and let the ball seemingly fly past him, and then would thurst his foot back and kick it so that it'd land in front of him.

"Sure is! You should go into Soccer. You're not bad." He'd move fast juggling the ball on his knees then feet. After about a minute of juggling, he'd kick it up, then using some fancy foot work, bring his foot back, almost kicking it back, but instead make it go above him again. He'd then bycicle kick it towards his... opponent? Nah, more like friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:54 pm

With the ball speeding toward him, Ryōshi kicked it up with the tip of his foot. He then did his best to balance it on his chest a couple seconds before it slipped. He caught it in the top arch of his foot and sent it back in the air to balance on his head. He jumped and grunted then head butted the ball slightly. Then with Hiken, he blasted the ball back toward Matt. It was a bit fast but he knew he could handle it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:33 pm

"Not bad." He'd say, as he jumped up and kicked it right back, before landing. "Come on!" He grabbed his spears. "What do we need for a real ball?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann423423

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:22 pm

This question rang in Ryōshi's ears for some odd reason. 'A real ball....'. Something about everything. "I don't think we can get a real ball. I don't think we can get a real anything. That feeling... Of nothing. Nothing here feels the same." His smile faded as he tried to understand. He couldn't even remember how he got here.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dann432432

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   Thu Jun 26, 2014 4:28 pm

Matt frowned, then smiled. "I have a fun idea. You use your most powerful magic, and I use my ascended form, we might be able to break the damn walls!" He smiled, with joy. He was ready to do this when Ryo was.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)   

Back to top Go down

Fighting Fire with Fire! Matt vs Ikkaku! (Tourney)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next