Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.
Please log in or create an account.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2015 10:50 am by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2015 11:10 am by Walpurgisnacht

» Alice-Finished
Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2015 8:34 pm by Walpurgisnacht

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 10:52 pm by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2015 1:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 10:25 pm by Alexzander

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2015 4:37 pm by Liam

» Wilhelm Grimm [Done]
Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2015 3:26 pm by Alexzander

» Akio Mori - A Standing Gentleman
Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2015 8:33 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
No user
Top posting users this week
No user
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Ikkaku Ryōshi

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Dann423423

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Name: Ikkaku Ryōshi

Title: Liberator

Appearance: https://imgur.com/gOZASCc

Background: Ryōshi grew up with his father and mother in a small village with the general populus containing simple fisherman. He lived a simple life. He would play with the other kids accordingly, received basic education from his mother and lived a normal life of a child. The first ten years of his life seemed incredibly norm.

After his twelfth birthday, his mother grew concerned as he had an alarmingly high temperature. His mother made him rest. By his thirteenth year, she finally released him into the world again.

At the age of sixteen things started changing noticeably. He discovered he had the ability to conjure fire just by sheer will but hadn't quite gotten the hang of it. Deciding to keep it a secret, he lived out his life normally. For the next couple of minutes anyways... An unexpected storm reigned terror within his home. Returning to his house as swiftly as possible it was obvious tyrannous sea monsters had wreaked havoc in the innocent. These were the new threat released upon the world... The Excul. Releasing his latent ability to fend off his home, he had exposed himself.

Seeing as how his new craft was astonishing, many were simply terrified of him. Ryōshi was seen as a mutant. Some went as far as to call him a witch. A voting act to execute the boy was passed. However his mother called for a compromise. If he was to leave the village and never return, he would be allowed to keep his life. Considering his inability to swim, they provided him with a small raft and few supplies.

After a few months he washed to shore on a distant island near Tokyo. While the often got cold part of the year, he still wore little clothing due to his naturally high body temperature. Here he learned of manga. One Piece was easily relatable to him considering he too dreamed of sailing the seas. Most blew him off as a dream. But Ryōshi saw them as something more. Here he decided to follow in his hero, Shanks' footsteps and become a pirate himself. So a crew was gathered.

To this day, he sails the seas. With the arrival of the new foe, Excul, swarming his seas, there is never a dull moment. However his ship, The Devil's Pride, has yet to fail him.

His crew consists of 21 members including himself. However only a few are noteworthy. Yoku,a blonde haired woman obsessed with treasure. Ken, a valiant yet timid swordsman. Poterri, the portly yet whole hearted and mustached cook. And Nemu, lazy scout.

Personality:  Generally calm and collective. However, he can turn into quite the hothead (couldn't resist) when his friends are at stake.

Succession World: One Piece

Successor: Portgas D. Ace

Abilities

Free Form Abilities:
Mera Mera no Mi- Fairly simple, allows the user to use fire as an extent of their will. Also considering his Logia nature, any physical attack will pass through Ryōshi.

Haki- While Haki is rather complicated to explain it acts as a catalyst to impassive energy, granting the user the ability to touch and create contact between energy and themselves, such as being able to hit someone who has turned into pure water or lightning.

Fire Jets - Ryōshi propels himself using a stream of fire increasing his speed +30. Lasts 4 turns with a 2 turn cooldown

Second Abilities:

Kagero- Ryōshi shoots a larger stream of fire from his palm. (3 cool down) (+20 Magic)

Hiken- The signature attack of Ryōshi. His fist turns to flames and is launched as a column of flames towards his foes. It is incredibly powerful and is capable of puncturing multiple solid surfaces at once. (4 cool down) (+55 Magic)

Higan- pointing his fingers in the shape of a gun, Ryōshi shoots small fire bullets at his foe. (No cool down) (+20 Magic per bullet)

Enkai- Ryōshi engulfs himself in a massive cloak of flames. This skill is also the prerequisite for Hibashira (4 turn duration) (6 turn cool down) (+30 Magic, +30 Strength, +15 Magic Defense for 4 posts)

Hotaribi- Small greenish yellow fireballs float around an enemy designed to attack in unison with Ryōshi. They can also have mine-like effects and linger. This skill can be used for preparation of Hidaruma. (5 Turn duration) (6 Turn cool down) (+20 magic per fireball)

Hidaruma- All the accumulated fireballs of Hotaribi are sent crashing into the foe. (No cool down) (+60 magic)

Shinka Shiranui- Ryōshi conjures and throws spears of fire. They have the ability to pierce as well as burn. (3 post duration) (5 post cool down) (+40 Magic)

Jujika- Ryōshi crosses his fingers and thus launches a cross shaped column of fire at his opponent. (3 turn cool down) (+40 Magic)

Enjomo- A circle of fire is created prevent the escape of the entrapped foe (5 post duration) (8 post cool down)

Kyokaen- A wall of fire is released to block an attack (2 post duration) (5 post cool down) (+40 Magic Defense for the wall)

Third Abilities:

Hibashira- After using Enkai, Ryōshi shoots his collected flames in a pillar creating massive destruction powerful enough to destroy whole buildings. (+80 Magic)

Dai Enkai Entei- Ryōshi creates massive spiraled flames on a focuses point (I.e. his palm) which turns into a gigantic fireball with resemblances of the sun. (Not similar in size lol) He then hurls it at them with intent to obliterate (+90 Magic)

Base Stats- 130

Strength: 20

Speed: 30

Magic: 45

Defense: 5

Magic Defense:  15

Sense: 15

Last edited by Ryan on Tue Jun 24, 2014 1:59 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:14 pm

You only get 130  stat points. Not 100 + 130. We changed the stat points to accommodate other weaker animes versus those who possess great ability.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:30 pm

Omfg they told me to add 130 points T.T
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:33 pm

Edited
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:33 pm

kobb.forumotion.com/t84-world-point-allocation-important
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 2:42 pm

Also yo have to remember in your history that when the Excul appeared that's when your powers did also a lot of other people possess the powers some may posses the same so you wouldn't be seen as an outcast. As Liam said this is the REAL WORLD not the animes world. Devil Fruit and Shanks do not exist they are from the anime you watched and somehow mysteriously gain powers from that anime world.
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 20, 2014 4:28 pm

The Stat problem was fixed. I swear, I didn't know either. *goes fix his characters*
The rest of what me and Liam criticized about your old App still applies. The Story, and limitations/cooldowns for Thirds.

Come on, don't disappoint Sensei.
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:49 am

But all 3rds have a 10 turn cooldown :/ and my story has been edited in accordance to Excul
Back to top Go down
Alexzander
Admin
Alexzander

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 2:44 pm

I see no cool downs for thirds and a slightly edited story the background cannot intertwine with the anime at all because your character is not from the anime  so things like Devil Fruits would not exist your got your powers the day the Excul attacked not before and a lot of other people around you would from the anime exist just powers
Back to top Go down
Dann423423

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 11:43 am

/surrenders
Back to top Go down
Octo

Octo

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 1:02 pm

Just, let me tell you one thing. Thirds DON'T have a ten-post cooldown, no. The cooldown varies between Thirds. HOWEVER. You can only use Thirds after Ten posts have passed in a fight. This is in order to avoid people Gear-Thirding-Bankai-insta-killing each other.After the tenth post, you guys can use your Thirds just like you would use regular abilities/transformations. See? Easy. (I guess.)

[Try and fix it now, Ryan-chan. Else, I'll have to go Kumagawa on you.]

Ikkaku Ryōshi Misogi-Kumagawa
Back to top Go down
Liam
Admin
Liam

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 23, 2014 2:14 pm

Ikkaku Ryōshi Nas12
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ikkaku Ryōshi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ikkaku Ryōshi   Ikkaku Ryōshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ikkaku Ryōshi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kingdom of Broken Barriers :: Archived :: Creation Corner :: Character Creation-
Jump to: