Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Welcome to Empyrean (Open to four)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bliss

PostSubject: Welcome to Empyrean (Open to four)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:30 pm

The stars themselves began to part and make way for the awakening of the second dawn. The sun rose in the west, mirrored by the east. A glowing comet of silver and violet sluggishly broke through the atmosphere, entering the hosting skies for what would be the curtain call of light and darkness. Past hundreds of planets now swirling in blanketed shadows, only one bastion of possibility had not yet been subjugated to kingdom come.

An entire castle, beautiful with grandeur not known to the world it offered final covenant. The secrets that lie within the closed doors of a soulless kingdom would capture the minds of so many glittering lights, only serving as the topple to snuff them out. One by one.

Four souls, gifted by light, darkness, or nothing at all, have been stolen away from planet earth and placed within a large room, decorated with icy lights and silver glows; a breathtaking palace opening with four beds separated by silk walls, each deserving of the royal and imperial atmosphere.

Just as the clock began to ring, the visitors opened their eyes at the very same time.

However, just as the awakening began to commence, four very different souls were not granted the glory of Nirvana, but the lining of the Empyrean. Far beneath the castle of heaven which presides over the earth, hosting the four guests that have been given keys to bliss, lies a steel cage.

The room was warm, increasingly hot with little to no oxygen. Small flickers of sound, flames licking the outside of the darkened room. The phasing crackles of sizzling flames offered little requiem to the burning hell inside of the cage.

A dungeon of the blackest steel, holding bound four others, meant for a hell, without veils and curtains such as those housing the devil up above. Four of them, chained to perfectly crafted jet black steel, and ivory rock, illuminating a subtle violet, unearthly glow.

Just as the clock began to ring, the prisoners opened their eyes at the very same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Octo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Empyrean (Open to four)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:16 pm

Calypso woke up, only to be bested by the inferno that she found herself in. Barely being able to breathe, she fell to her knees right after standing up. There was little she could observe of the ambiance, as the oxygen deprivation mixed with the heat waves made all of her sight into a blurry background. She could, however, tell apart a few cages. In fact, she also found herself inside of a cage. She couldn't count how many there were, though.
"Pfeh... It must've been those accursed Excul. Where the hell am I? This looks more like somewhere where you'd find lots of succubus, though. That might be nice.", she thought to herself. She noticed her Horrors were gone, and she could hear her Spellbook's screams of agony. She tried to summon Horrors, but these gushed out blood in response to the rising temperatures.
It felt like hell, I'd guess.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Empyrean (Open to four)   Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:40 pm

Nova had been training himself outside of the city's walls. He liked the fact that at anytime he could be met face to face with danger. This time something more unexpected happened.... One second he was leaning against a wall eyes closed and then at the next moment he was met face to face with a very muscular and tall Excul. It did an antagonizing scream and smacked him away.

Nova went flying to the left into a broken down bus stop. He stood up and began to release his magic power. Thunder and electricity was flowing out of him and he stared at the Excul. He then heard the Excul do some sort of laugh but it felt closer to him and the Excul was at least 15 ft away from him. He turned around to be met by another Excul. "This can't be good..." Nova opened his mouth charging electricity into it and then releasing it into a destructive lightning roar with the words "ROAR OF THE LIGHTNING DRAGON" echoin trough the lost city. When the smoke cleared from the impact the Excul stood there and fired black electricity back at Nova. Te attack sent Nova flying into the other Rxcul which smacked him down into the floor knocking him unconscious.

When he awoke his surroundings were different. He looked around and it was very hot. He could see flames everywhere and saw that he was in a cage and had chains on his wrists binding him to the cage. He tried to break free when he noticed that there wasnt much oxygen do to all of the flames and smoke that the flames created. The lack of oxygen made Nova tired and weak. He let out a sigh and said "Just where in the pits of hell am I?"

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Naga

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Empyrean (Open to four)   Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:19 pm

It was not the intense heat that woke him up, nor the fact he could barely breath. Not, it was the crackling sound of fire. He knew fire when he heard it, and this one was more intense and with more quantity than most other times. He was alerted to danger. His eyes shot open, only to blink about five times, just to check this was truly the reality they where in when they had shot previously This was by far the strangest thing that has happened to Markus Loben.

"Well...." he would mutter, panting for lack of air, "Will you look at what kind of a mess i've somehow managed to get myself into."

He was a prisoner. Even a stupid child could guess that much, deducing it from the cage he found himself in. But that wasn't all. The environment as a whole was not very friendly or welcoming, not at all. It was exactly what he envisioned a hell would look like. Whatever the situation was, he was certain a person like him wouldn't have come hear willingly.

He began scanning around, and noticed, through his still rather weakened eyesight, other cages. They seemed to have more people in them, people he had never seen before. This place sure was weird, and he would have to escape.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Basaka

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Empyrean (Open to four)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 2:24 am

Nnh... I can't move... Wait... That's right.. Mad Enhancement wouldn't have worn off yet... But, now that I'm awake... HE should be awake, too, right?

As though to answer my inquiry, light filtered through my eyelids, and my body finally responded to the situation. Muscles clenched, unclenched, and then smoothly flexed as He took in the damage, and assessed the entire situation. No shackles, but an extremely hot room. Looking at it without control, I cursed mentally.

This whole 'Hide away in the deepest part of the mind' thing is getting old, Gavin. Maybe next time, I shouldn't attempt to defend myself from Excul. My luck demands that they never, EVER travel on their own around myself.

All I got in response from my body was a grunt, as it slowly stood up, and looked around. Giving it a moment to get used to the thin air, choking heat, claustrophobic space, and limited thinking was the thing that finally let me step up to the plate, ridding my body of the accidental Mad Enhancment- grappling back into the steering wheel. Not, sadly, before it let out an unearthly shriek of anger at the poor circumstances following its battle with the two Excul back in Texas.

"RRRRRRRUUUUAAAAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!.... Gah... Ah....

Cracking my neck, I stretched out- working out the kinks left from being in the cramped position and getting used to the steering once more.

Feels different, every freaking time...

That's when I noticed the other cages, ones that seemed to be filled with people that were in my exact same position, just waking up and finding themselves locked in what seemed to imitate my mind when lost to madness, otherwise known as... Hell.

"Hey... Hey! Are you alright?!"

My eyes were locked on a female, and all of the codes of Chivalry flooded into the forefront of my mind as I saw blood around her. Not, however, to mention the man who I didn't know, and...

"Markus... Is that you?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Empyrean (Open to four)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Empyrean (Open to four)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1