Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:29 am

Simultaneously, the hooded figures cast aside their veil. Checkerface lowered his hands, but not his smile.

Immediately, the girl was striking. She had the face and body of an intricately crafted doll, with soft features to highlight beauty and subtle presence. The curve of her cheeks, crook of her neck, to the lovely shape of her wide and glowing scarlet. However, the most predominant feature of her entire visual was her hair. Her hair was red, but not naturally or even dyed. As she removed her hood, it poured over her shoulders, falling over her figure. Long, but still lavishly cared for. It was virtually impossible to tear away from, as it practically glowed. She kept her face lowered, glancing up only occasionally before finding interest in the marble she stood on.

The boy was in severe contrast to the angel he stood across. Being the only one to move, he shed his cloak completely and tossed it aside with grace. His hair was black, thin and groomed, highlighted against his impossibly pale white skin. Dressed in highly conventional black formal attire, down to his shiny leather shoes, this boy presented an aura of both mystery and authority. He lifted a hand, and tugged on his monochrome scarf, similar to the visiting boy who stared with an empty look. His body was thin with a layer of muscle, in harmony with his expression. The boy stood tall, a lazy smirk on his face.

The silence was cut short, as the boy let out his voice to speak as he pulled on a pair of white gloves. "I believe the last time I received so many toys in such perfect condition was the Christmas of my youth. I'm quite appreciative".

Checkerface took one step backwards, as to stand on the same level as the two teenagers now beside him. "Now, hold yourself, lest you incite something we don't want misunderstood" he told the boy, who said nothing in return. "Now, I believe introductions are in order. Please, meet my son and daughter; Robin and Marshall. I'm sure the six of you will enjoy each other's company to quite the degree. It would be best to let the inhibitions die as soon as possible".

Without missing a beat, Checkerface continued. "Now, I believe I promised answers, and I will deliver. The reason each of you have been collected to live within the beauteous confines of this castle, appropriately deemed Nirvana". The masked man let his words sit in the air before continuing. "There is, however, more to life than simply living, don't you agree? There is passion, love, adventure. Alongside, their is hatred, despair, and imprisonment. I believe... In the heavens above, these values are taken to the highest credential. No, even the heavens pale in comparison to the kingdom we stand in".

Checkerface lowered his face, and placed a hand on his mask. He said nothing for only a few seconds, which passed by agonizingly slowly. He lifted his gaze and continued. "However, no matter how much we embrace what living truly is, we cannot deny that in order to live life, we need to... Survive. This hinged upon sustaining our lives with food, drink, and proper safety. Now... Nirvana is your new home. However, your new home is incomplete. While Nirvana may offer all of what truly living offers, it severely lacks the proper capabilities of... Survival. I am very sure each of you are already familiar with... This". Checkerface raised his hand in a gesture as if pulling on air, and created a cloud of black haze. Within seconds, an Excul itself emerged from the cloud. Its body was black and sinewy, glowing eyes and abnormally shaped head with twitching shoulders and limbs, a light tapping of it's claws as it emerged.

There was a visible reaction from the visiting guests.

"These wondrous creatures of almost perfected design... The Excul. They roam this land freely. There is no way to neither completely control nor fully destroy them, as the latter seems to be exceedingly more difficult, as control is very slightly possible. Now, as you intake this information, I am going to explain how you will... Live".

"Within the room you exited, is a barrier. This barrier perfectly defends against the Excul, allowing nothing in. However, within this room, absolutely none of your powers work. Within the room, you will also find a small box for each of you, containing a special map, medical supplies, and one serving of food and drink. Ration this as you wish. When I snap my fingers, the four of you will be back in the beginning room, called the bedroom. The only way out leads into a large hallway, with no other exits. There is no protection against the Excul here, but the walls themselves are immune to both the Excul and anything any of you can manage. This hallway is long, but leads into another room. This room is the kitchen. This room is open all hours of the day and constantly stocked with fresh and valuable food and drink, and occasionally special items. Now, this is where it gets interesting.

"In order to get the food, you must run through the hallway. An random times throughout the day, a bell will be rung. Once this bell rings, Excul will swarm and hallway, and attempt to kill you. You will have to make it to the kitchen, retrieve food, and return to the safety of the bedroom all while under the assault of these devils. However, in order to create a more... Enticing environment, there are a few set rules. However, before I explain these, let me explain something else. All of you, are Locked. What this means is... Those abilities you just used now to survive the arrows, are the only abilities you will be able to use the entire time you are here. I hope you realize what this means. Now, the rules. First, only two people may exit the bedroom at a time. Second, if you have left the bedroom and made it back, you may not leave any more that day. Third, all the food or drink you get from the kitchen is yours and yours alone. Sharing or trading with others is forbidden, and will result in your execution. Forth, killing or stealing within the bedroom is forbidden, and will result in your execution. Fifth, you may kill or steal outside the bedroom. Now, here is a very special rule. The sixth rule. If you can kill one of the others with you, without anyone else seeing it... You win. What this means is, you will be Unlocked, you will be taken to the second floor of the castle where you can live in perfect peace with unlimited food, drink, safety, and more. Also, you will have the freedom to explore the lands outside the castle".

Checkerface was clever, and did not give the guests a moment to respond. "Last of all, in regards to my dear children. They will appear randomly throughout the game, and may act as they wish, as well as keeping the rules held properly. I look forward to your interactions". With a snap of his fingers and a flash of light, the four guests were placed back into the bedroom. However, the outlay was different. The entire room was empty, with two doors on opposite sides. The four beds were no longer separate, but placed in a cross formation with a space in the middle, with four black boxes placed in the middle.

There was a large banner tied to the ceiling, draping over the middle of the room with ribbons tied all across it. Written in large, intricate letters, it spelled: Let The Games Begin!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-You must eat and drink within four posts from now, or you will die
-Each rally ( all four ) posts will count as one day, unless if someone is outside the bedroom, in that case each rally is an hour
-Only two may exit the bedroom at a time.
-If you exited the bedroom, you cannot exit again until the next day
-All food or drink you take is yours; sharing or trading will result in execution
-You may only hold three days worth of food max
-Killing or stealing within the bedroom is not allowed and will result in execution
-You may kill or steal outside the bedroom, and killing without witnesses results with you winning the game
-Excul will always be outside at night, in massive swarms
-Excul are controlled by Bliss
-Excul come at random times during the day
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 1:36 am

Flynn had taken a little over a minute to allow all of the information to sink in. Checkerface had been devious, presenting so much crucial information in such a short burst, in order to nearly force the four boys into this situation without any resistance or question. All of them had been busy simply trying to understand. Or at least, he was. However, the situation they were now in was... Hectic. Words were floating through his head, fighting against his conscious for meaning and importance.

Games

Hallway

Box

Children

Food

Kill

Rules

Robin

However, despite the severity of the threat at hand, Flynn felt confident. He wasn't alone, even if it was faint, he felt the steel will of the soul inside him, giving him strength. Pun intended.

He turned towards the boys who would serve to either save or end his life, and he theirs. "Gentlemen, I believe we have been put into prison... Disguised as paradise".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:40 pm

Byakuya's head spun, and he began to feel a little dizzy after being "teleported". It was a sensation that he wasn't quite used to, and would most likely never be. Gazing around for a moment informed Byakuya that the four of them had been sent to their rooms without supper.

Without                                   supper

Byakuya grinned, then laughed aloud. The irony of the situation as a whole made him begin question his own sanity. Who in their right mind would plan something this chaotic without having an ulterior motive? Deciding not to think to deeply into the subject, Byakuya took a look around the room. Noting a slight re-arrangement of the furniture in the room, and the placement of a rather obnoxious looking banner, Byakuya took it upon himself to claim one of the beds as his own.

Sitting upon the bed that faced the doorway out of the room, Byakuya shut his eyes and thought about the red-haired girl, "Robin", that they had seen just moments before. There was something about she and Marshall that made his stomach turn. He ESPECIALLY did not appreciate being considered that boy's possession.

Just then, Flynn addressed the three of them by saying "Gentlemen, I believe we have been put into prison... Disguised as paradise". Rolling over, Byakuya opened one eye and grinned at Flynn.

"Trouble in paradise? Oh, how terribly cliched!" He said, in a slightly mocking tone. Breaking the ice in this tense situation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexzander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Fri Jun 20, 2014 3:36 pm

"As Alexzander began to process all of the information he intended to react before being teleported away from the mysterious family. As he was returned to their room he would first noticed the layout of the beds have changed and a wide spread banner which read, 'Let the games began' draped down from the ceiling. He then face to one of the first young man to speak who had said something everyone would be thinking now. Then another spoke which seemed to be mocking the last. The words that slipped from their mouths only seem innocent but in the coming time this friendly faces and mocking additudes, will soon turn into betrayal and murderous intent. Well in any case Alexzander would decide not harm these men, although he knew the favor would not be returned, "What do you guys plan to do. I think we should all have a mutual understanding. If you choose to fight and kill others then that is your choice just let us know that is your goal. Gentlemen in these next few days each and every one of us will become an enemy and Ultimately someone will walk out that door with there powers returned and the revealing truths of Nirvana. Not to mention the path to that is swarmed by Excul and Checkerface mysterious children of which we no nothing of." Alexzander would then stop his rant letting it slip into their respective minds. He just hoped all of them understood his feelings.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:34 am

Perceval tried to grasp what he was told, and for the most part he understood it. While he did not see why they had to such things, he understood the circumstances. But before he could speak, he was teleported back into the room he was told about, and saw the supplies he was told about, realizing that this was all real. He drew his sword, looking at the blade, coming to terms that his powers, most of them anyway, were taken away. He slashed at the air a fear times, and sheathed it once more. "We all know by now our powers have been suppressed, so if we're to beat the Excul, we can't go around killing each other." Perceval preached, but retreated back into his mind realizing the others might have their sights set, and words would do nothing. "But the prize for doing so, I wouldn't be surprised if they do.."

Perceval looked at the door, and walked over to it as he placed his hand on the handle, realizing he might have to go outside sooner or later, but not now. He let go, and turned around walking back, silently taking a glance at the others, trying to figure out who would be seeking another's life. "Someone here will try it.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:49 pm

Marshall:

After only a half hour of passing time, the door to the Bedroom was thrown open, sounding an audible slam. The four guests had not left, and everyone was still alive. A boy stepped through the door, tossing his scarf around his neck with a flourish. His stature was poised, and authoritative.

Most namely, there was a smirk on his face.

It was Marshall.

"My father should have this place renamed the "toybox", or even the "pig pen". You will all be either slaughtered or broken within the week's end".

Marshall was alone, only by appearance. Checkerface kept a keen watch on every corner of every room, giving the arrogant boy no qualm with taunting four others. However, that was not the only reason.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:54 pm

Flynn frowned, but chose to keep a silence as the door to his only haven slammed open. He had figured that Marshall would offer a "friendly" visit. However, this boy was the only little aspect of this beautiful place Flynn absolutely hated. More than the hellish Excul, more than the lack of food, more than having three others pit against him for survival, even more than being kidnapped in his sleep.

That little shit had a scarf.

Flynn had a scarf.

The scarf was Flynn's entire identity. He was THE scarf guy. Not some pompous douche comes in, butchers his entire status quota, and has the AUDACITY to act as though nothing was wrong.

Flynn's hand curled into a hard fist, suddenly praying for his full abilities to manifest within him, so he could place them down Marshall's throat.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:25 am

Byakuya remained largely unaffected by Marshall's sudden appearance, and by his taunts. Making only the slightest acknowledgement at the boy's presence, Byakuya stole a glance in Marshall's direction.

"Cute scarf, is that your sister's? Perhaps if you beg me nicely enough, I'll teach you how to dress like a man." Byakuya retorted, grinning.

Last edited by Crylancelo on Mon Jun 30, 2014 3:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexzander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:34 am

Alexzander sat on the edge of his bed staring intensely into a ring which had the word Varia written across it. He had begane to wonder what he had gotten himself into. Words of the previous conversation flashed through he head as someone entered through their room door. It was not other then Checkerface's son who had come to taunt the four of them. See one young man with great anger in his eyes and another who would tolerate nothing from him shut him out, Alexzander remain silent ignoring his words continuing to replay the past events over and over again in his mind.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:20 am

Perceval glared at the man who taunted them, but he couldn't exactly deny his claims, he knew more than any of us. So all he could do was wonder if he could survive, even with his limited power. He certainly didn't want to be slaughtered, but would he really be able to resist? "I still have power, and it does more than just my normal self could ever do." Perceval tightened his grip on his sword's hilt, and sat back on his bed, wondering if he should walk outside his room, or at least, when he should. "Anyone could be waiting for such a brash move.."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2