Kingdom of Broken Barriers
Please log in or create an account.

In the simplest of terms, this is a melting pot. On our site we have the most purest of goals, to fuse the many worlds of anime and manga together.

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» The Beginning of the End
Thu Sep 10, 2015 2:50 pm by Alexzander

» Jerrad Ferrin-Finished
Thu Aug 20, 2015 3:10 pm by Naga

» I remember when.. (Invitation required)
Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:41 pm by Zechs

» Alice-Finished
Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:34 am by Naga

» Lancelot, the Eclipsed Knight.
Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:52 am by Liam

» Kakashi Successor(WIP)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:17 am by Dann432432

» Mason Windrake (Done)
Thu Aug 06, 2015 2:25 am by Alexzander

» New simple Stats for reference
Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:54 am by Liam

» Emil Reverie ~W I P~
Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:37 pm by Liam

Top posting users this month
Top posting users this week
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Affiliates

free forum

Forumotion on Facebook Forumotion on Twitter Forumotion on YouTube Forumotion on Google+

Share | 

Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bliss

PostSubject: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:13 am

The stars themselves began to part and make way for the awakening of the second dawn. The sun rose in the west, mirrored by the east. A glowing comet of silver and violet sluggishly broke through the atmosphere, entering the hosting skies for what would be the curtain call of light and darkness. Past hundreds of planets now swirling in blanketed shadows, only one bastion of possibility had not yet been subjugated to kingdom come.

An entire castle, beautiful with grandeur not known to the world it offered final covenant. The secrets that lie within the closed doors of a soulless kingdom would capture the minds of so many glittering lights, only serving as the topple to snuff them out. One by one.

Four souls, gifted by light, darkness, or nothing at all, have been stolen away from planet earth and placed within a large room, decorated with icy lights and silver glows; a breathtaking palace opening with four beds separated by silk walls, each deserving of the royal and imperial atmosphere.

Just as the clock began to ring, the visitors opened their eyes at the very same time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:21 am

Flynn didn't want to wake up. His body was warm, covered by the softest clouds, in a realm of perfect silence. He wasn't sure if he was entirely conscious, but he could have sworn he was giggling. Regardless of how much Flynn wanted to stay tethered to the world of dreams and slumber, something was forcing him awake. Within a matter of seconds, he opened his eyes.

Flynn found himself, not in the abandoned shell of a Jack in the Box on a half-torn mattress and perfectly clean king-size sheets he borrowed from Target, oh no. The smell was far too pleasant. He found himself in another world of beauty of light. Everything seemed to glow, even the walls of shimmering cloth that wavered in the wind.

Flynn slowly sat up, and rubbed his eyes. He let out a silent yawn. Suddenly, he panicked. He patted himself down in frantic, messing up the perfect sheets and blankets of the royal's bed he slept in. Such a shame. After a few moments of heart attack, he found what he was looking for. His katana lie on the wall beside him, looking otherwise untouched. He had his watch, his diar- journal, and his iPhone now only used as a camera and source of Temple Runner. Flynn let out a heavy breath, and slowly got out of bed.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 1:51 am

A harsh, unwelcome light, as well as a loud ringing noise... These were the first things that Byakuya was aware of as his consciousness returned to him. Summoning enough willpower to assume a sitting position, Byakuya sat up and leaned upon his right arm, using the left to wipe the crusty discharge from the corners of his eyes.

Once he got around to opening his eyes, Byakuya took a good look at his surroundings. He found himself upon a bed that was not his own, surrounded by four silk walls that only provided him with more questions than answers.

"Where am I?..." He thought to himself groggily.

Setting aside the obvious fact that he wasn't in his own home, Byakuya groaned and pushed back his bangs which drooped sleepily in front of his eyes. He began to ponder the implications which might have placed him in such a strange place. Recalling the previous night, hazy images began to surface in his mind. Byakuya had invited his friend Morgan over to have a drink, and to discuss the situation which they faced concerning the Excul. He could recall pouring the two of them drinks... But any recollection of what happened after the drinks were poured continued to allude him.

His imagination began to work overtime to fill in for the lack of facts. A myriad of wild fantasies about what REALLY happened flashed through his mind, one in particular involved the consumption of a spiked beverage.

An amusing prospect, he thought to himself. But not very likely, in any case, Morgan wasn't the type of person who would do such a thing... Byakuya hoped. It was just then that Byakuya's thoughts were interrupted by the sound of frantic thrashing nearby, proceeded by an audible sigh of what could only be described as relief.

Byakuya was not alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexzander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:33 am

Alexzander began running through a forest of hissing leaves, dangerous animals, and endless rain, being chased by something that to wreaked of murderous intent, held the power of a thousand man, and wanted so dearly to kill Alexzander. He had already lost his weapons from their first encounter and the beast was closing in on him fast. He would enter a clearing and was met by a cliff which was thousands of feet from the solid hard ground. He would then turn to face the beast as his last choice he would try and fight it but when ue looked he heard nor saw anything he was met by complete silence and unmoving forest which seemed to stand still. 

He then felt the murderous intent once again growing getting stronger... closer before he could find the location of the source it was to late the beast rushed him forcing its weight down on Alexzander looking dead into his eyes as the Excul revealed it self to be apart of a herd of 10 who breath alone was enough to over power Alexzander. The beasts would began to use a strange move a blast of light which wasn't usually a thing they possesed. The beasts would lower their blasts to thier hands seperating the energy between their middle and index fingers as the Excul pointed them at both of Alexzander's eyes firing them forward...

Light... light was all Alexzander was met with when he had awakened from his unusual nightmare. The light quickly faded although he wasnt met with the walls of his cottage in the Californian Garrison but walls of white silky material. The bed his was laying in different as well it  form around his body as if it was made exactly for him in addition it was enhanced by the soft cotton sheets and pillows. He noticed his weapons and belongings have been removed from his side and placed on his side where he could easily reach them. He would then here rustling around him as he sat up and found himself divided from the noise by silk walls. He would simply sigh as all he could think of was obviously, "Where am I.?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:12 am

Perceval had gained consciousness, but he didn't open his eyes. He was irritated at the sounds around him. Thinking about the noise, he realized he lived alone. He opened his eyes in a panic to be welcomed with a room he had never seen before. "Honestly.." Perceval sat up, having a thin sheet fall off him to reveal he was wearing the same clothes he had on from the last point he could remember. "I was in the middle of-" Perceval stopped when he had a sharp pain in his head when he tried to remember.

Perceval turned himself to the side so his legs sat off the side of the bed, the first thing he saw was his sword, and upon seeing his weapon, he realized he was awoken by some unknown noise. Grabbing the handle of his weapon, he slid off to the ground, walking a few steps forward, now standing in the middle of the room. "I suppose I should find out where I am.."

Taking a step forward, he tried remembering the last thing he could. All he could think of was a view of a sidewalk, which was wet from the pouring rain. The more he thought, the more the memory had gotten hazier until eventually his head experienced the same pain from before. "Ugh.. No good." Looking around he had quickly realized he was to find out where he was. "Obviously someone else is here.."

Last edited by Dominic on Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:39 am

"Allow me to answer that, I'm almost positive my educated guess will offer more insight"

It was a voice, echoing off the walls with an almost ethereal form. The silken walls began to glow, and disintegrate into a shower of dust. The four visitors could see each other for the first time, which only served to offer more and more questions.

Each bed was laid side by side, almost in mutual reaching distance. All four were boys, not much older than the next. Before them, a phantom form appeared. A silhouette, standing on the beautiful lacquer wood flooring in perfect view. Silent seconds past as the ghost gave shape to a man, dressed in formal attire and a mask. His hair was long and well mannered, a suit that showed an age of almost primordial formality, looking as if it were from another age long past, all neatly wrapped in a trench coat. Most noticeably, the checker patterns across his belt and covering gloves, and specifically the mask he wore was in well regards familiar. It was a mask thousands would recognize depending on the life led before the Reign. It was the mask of a character from an anime show.

The mask itself was of foreign design, decorated with silver-- or steel ornamentation with a black and white checker patterns across both his ivory skin and mask, topped by a simple hat. His face had an expression that was almost impossible to read, but if anything, would be described as peculiar. It was obvious this guise was recognized by more than one of the visitors, as the man couldn't help but smile at the facial expressions offered.

"I welcome you to Nirvana, my guests. What you now see before you is the result of a endless prosperity and fleeting intelligence, a land devoid of both light, and darkness".

The man had a visible aura exuding from him, a violet haze that slowly began to fill the room.

"This is a land far from the strife of your world; forever peace, forever joy. I welcome you, to your new home"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 3:52 am

"Checkerface!" Flynn blurted out, lurching forward as he did. He looked away, and then to the boys beside him given the title of "guest", himself included. He found a boy who was blond, looking less confused and more as if he was already trying to figure everything out. The other was a white haired boy who's face looked impassive and stoic. Flynn couldn't see the last boy, as he was across from one of the others. Albeit he didn't really look.

"That man is Checkerface! I've read your manga-- this is incredible". Flynn ran an open hand through his hair, exhaling. Flynn usually wasn't one for open nerves, but the fact a real life anime character was welcoming him to a castle with three other boys, surrounded by regal culture that he could never dream of, as the room slowly turned purple, Flynn needed some tea.

He looked from the white haired boy to the blond, not recognizing either. "Do either of you know what this means? Because, please. Don't keep me in the dark".

Flynn swallowed a hoard of questions and complaints, even a few sarcastic remarks. He ended his rantings with an overly stated: "I am such a big fan, Checkerface, sir".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:05 pm

An almost ethereal voice echoed throughout the room, causing Byakuya's blood to run cold. In a flashy display, the silk curtains that provided a sense of privacy gave off a mysterious glow, then proceeded to vaporize into dust. As the dust settled, Byakuya immediately noticed that he was not the only one in the room. There were three other boys around his age as well. Two lay in their respective beds, while a third stood in the middle of the room for all to see. They all had one thing in common, however; the expressions of shock that they wore on their faces. Byakuya too, was shocked to see a rather tall gentleman standing in front of the doorway to the room.

The man seemed to possess an almost unearthly glow, and wore classy dress attire. He gave off a strange aura that appeared to permeate the room simply through his presence. The mysterious host proceeded to offer a monologue to the four of them, explaining where they were. The man spoke in circles, however; leading Byakuya to the conclusion that any answers they might get from this man wouldn't be straightforward. Just as the man finished his monologue, a voice erupted from the other side of the room... "Checkerface!"

Byakuya could only assume that one of the boys recognized this man, and was sure that there would be dialogue between he and the others once this flashy display was finished. He would find out everything he could from these other boys, then decide on a course of action.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexzander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:49 pm

Alexzander would sit up right in the bed right as the silky cover that block his veiw from the others faded allowingto see two new facr anf one which still avoided his eyesight. Suddenly a door which was the only means of exiting opened a man who entered Alexzander assumed he knew all to well a infamous man from the anime where he received his powers his name was.....

"Checkerface!" Before he could get out the identity of the man. The now confirmed younge man blocked from his vision yelled out the identity of the man dressed in a expensive clean looking suit with a checkered patterned face. Without a moments notice Alexzander grabbed his gun leaping from his bed onto his feet by impulse he resisted the urge to attack by dropping his pistol and deciding to listen to his words instead of acting foolishly, "N...new home?

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:29 pm

Perceval glared at the man who had spoke in a way Perceval could not understand, headache or not. He noticed three others, one seemed to be taking in the situation silently, which was probably the best thing to do, while one of the others seemed to be very.. Joyous, to see the man known as "Checkerface". Before he could sit down, one of the strangers bolted from his bed with his weapon in hand, causing Perceval to gain a defensive stance whilst holding the handle to his sword without drawing it.

Perceval scanned the room, looking at everyone who was present, and then fixated his cold stare at the "Checkerface", and spoke in a cold growl. "What exactly do you mean "New home?" Perceval asked, while still in his stance from one of the strangers, even if he hadn't actually attacked, he still felt the need to be on guard, despite being in "Nirvana".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:14 pm

The man given the alias of "Checkerface" appeared amused. A small smile played at his lips, and raised a hand to offer a gesture of peace. "Hold, Alexzander. While what I have told you is perfect truth, it merits nothing in the sort of anger. In fact, the young man with quite the joyous attitude, would serve you well as an example. However, allow me to clear the air, so to speak".

"Checkerface brought his gloved hand to his face, and gently gripped his mask. A soft click could be heard, before he slowly removed the mask and dropped it to the floor. As it fell, it dissolved into shimmering dust.

A flash of light, barely noticeable.

A new man now stood before them, dressed in the same attire, yet now lacking any form of checker pattern. His body was slimmer, and the trench coat was gone. However, the most optimal feature, was his face.

There was none.

Perfectly smooth, no features of any kind. No curve of a nose, no indents for eyes, a perfect canvas of skin.

The man no longer capable of being deemed "Checkerface" lifted his blank face, and extended his arms to his sides. Within the minds of each of the visitors, a voice echoed.

"A guise, with some form of commodity to offer both safe thought for yourself, and pseudo identity for mine. I would offer you an apology, if I weren't this tired of offering them already". The faceless man brought his hand to his face, and made a gesture of removal.

Another flash of instant light.

Another man, standing recognizable to virtually any human being who has ever dabbled in the form of manga or anime. His body was shorter, less masuline. Covered in green and white stripes with messy, cascading blonde hair that fell over his eyes; his face held a lazy, almost mischievous smile. A hat with the pattern to match his striped robes sat on top of his head. The man leaned against a cane, contrast to the young appearance.

Spoiler:

"I trust this face is one more... recognizable". His voice had changed. A lazy tone, uncaring. It was the exact replica of the man he now emulated, Kisuke Urahara from one of the most prevalent manga and anime to ever exist; Bleach.

The man began a lethargic stride towards the only exit of the room. "Please, meet me in the garden fields outside. I'm sure you have a lot of questions, right?" His speaking pattern, and personality almost together had changed. He left the room, leaving a silence.

Only seconds later, "Kisuke Urahaha" popped his head back into the room, and began to speak. "Oh, and you'll find that none of your powers, or weapons work. Nothing at all, really".

And he was gone.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:26 pm

Flynn rubbed his eyes in disbelief. And from being tired. He had listened to Checkerface speak, and instantly change into something relatively disturbing. "Checkerface" would no longer suffice as a name, not that or "face" anything for that matter. Flynn noticed right away the man before them, from Checkerface to Kisuke Urahara. In regards to that, both his appearance, personality, and speech had changed drastically. Flynn was a man for puzzles, but even this had him running in circles.

He slowly slid out of bed, trying to be quiet. He tied his katana over his back, lacing it together like he had done so many times before. He wrapped his scarf around his face, and took a step forward. "I'm going to follow him, I guess". Flynn pursed his lips, and patted himself down. He tried to feel the spiritual pressure from his body, make a glow of Cero, feel his steel skin. Nothing came in response. He hadn't felt so human in years. Either way, having a really big sharp object was better protection than none. Flynn began to walk out before giving the others a chance to speak, or rather give himself a chance to hear them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:40 am

A silence fell over the room as one of the boys, as well as "Checkerface" made their exit through the doorway. Summoning up enough willpower, Byakuya attempted to assume the form of Nurarihyon, but to no avail. The four of them truly had been stripped of any powers that they might have inherited.

"Hahahahahahaha..." Byakuya lowered his head, and from his lips came an eerie, yet amused sounding laugh. Clearly, he thought to himself, they were all being tested. Without a word, Byakuya stood up beside the bed, and lifted his head up once more.

Brushing his bangs away from his eyes, Byakuya proceeded to tidy himself up a bit. He began by tucking in his unkempt dress shirt, which had become quite a mess during his time asleep. This was followed by a slight adjustment of his shirt collar, and a tightening of the tie he wore underneath his vest. Satisfied that his appearance was presentable at the very least, he made his way towards the door, ahead of the other two.

Halfway through the doorway, he stopped and flashed a quick, devious smile towards the other two boys."Well then, shall we proceed to join the intellectuals outside?... Or are you two content with sitting there all day?"

Last edited by Crylancelo on Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexzander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:04 am

Alexzander was shocked as to how Checkerface already knew his name and next the way he would transform in front of him. It took a while for the mysterious ability to disappear from his brain although soon enough for Alexzander to watch as the young man who at first had alluded his vision followed "Checkerface" no... "Kisuke Urahara out the door he would place his gun inside it's holster before pulling the leather straps around his arms securing both Dying Will X Guns around his waist. Next he would grab a small box connected to a chain with a keyring which he attached to his belt. 

Lastly he would grab his ring which also was on the bed sliding it onto his middle finger. He would make his way to the door as the blond male turned to speak to them. Just as he finished his sentence he would strut past him going through the doorway without giving him the slightest amount of attention. This was not out of disrespect but out of sheer frustration of unanswered questions and mystery of how this all came to be. Alexzander attempted to muster the Flame of Wrath onto his palm yet nothing happened.  What Kisuke said was true he lacked any once of power and along with weakness he felt confusion.

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:21 am

Perceval hadn't bothered trying to activate his own powers after seeing everyone else try, and decided to take the now Kisuke Urahara's word for it. Even though he was unable to manipulate his powers, he still held his sword in a way he could still defend himself, because he wasn't at all at ease from this place. At the words of the second stranger leaving, he nodded and followed along the others, straightening his jacket and brushing himself off.

Perceval, while knowing the figure the man now took on in appearance, would not give in to the hype of it, and kept his guard up. Although he admitted to himself it was pretty cool. "Well.." Perceval followed behind the others, scratching the back of his head as he spoke. "I just hope we get some straight-forward answers.." Perceval wished, although deep down he knew that probably wasn't going to happen, especially if it was Kisuke he was going to ask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:47 pm

As the visitors one by one exited their home ground, a twist in the light, virtually unnoticeable was cast over each of their bodies from the ornate door frame. A cool breeze carrying the petals of indigo flowers floated in sight, giving view of the breathtaking view ahead.

A massive circular platform of intricately carved pearl stone, grooves giving shape to runes and detailed images, filled with a glowing liquid contrasting from turquoise to silver. Surrounding the platform were fauna that had seemingly originated from the heavens themselves. Large, curvaceous trees with indigo petals and light pink flower stems, bushes and hedges with a emerald green, each leaf giving off the tiniest reflecting light. A white haze was cast over the entire area, hindering far off view. The mist itself seemed almost touchable, and soft. Overhead, the sky was painted periwinkle, not a cloud in sight as the heavens were an open canvas.

The entire area glowed white.

As the visitors stepped out onto the pearl stone grid, there was no one in sight. The man offering more questions than answers was no where to be found, only the beautiful scene before them offered company.

Just as the last visitor stepped onto the white stone, a series of loud snapping sounds rang. Only second later, four cast iron arrow bolts shot out of the hazy mist, directed at one and each of the boys.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Fri Jun 06, 2014 10:06 pm

Flynn stepped out onto a gorgeous terrace. The view itself was legendary; the intricate weaves and designs of the almost heavenly gardens made him feel almost... Lacking. The hues of violet to blue to silver, the hazy clouds, the kinds of trees he had never even seen before. Most aptly, the streaming liquid within the grooves at his feet. Flynn would never admit this to the others, but some part of him desperately wanted to drink it.

Flynn himself had never been one for plants and such, or even standing in possibly the most beautiful and romantic gardens in the world with three other boys. Despite himself, Flynn slid his hand into his pocket and pinched his leg. He welcomes the pain, as his senses felt dull after both the rest and the view before him, making him feel almost... Clouded.

Moments within entering the gardens, multiple loud shots rang in the air, as an arrow pierced the cloud veil and sang towards Liam's forehead. In both a reaction of panic and indecisiveness, he rose his hand a clenched it in the path of the arrow, cringing away.

However, a searing pain that never came and a splash of blood were replaced with a loud clanging noise, as the arrows connected with his bare skin and bounced off with a spark, as if his skin were made of... Steel.

"What...?" It was his Hierro-- steel skin granted to him by the man who's soul now rest within his own. Flynn's mind now directed itself unto two scenes. The scene of Kisuke Checker Noface explaining his lack of powers, and then his actual failed use at calling them. He connected them with the scene happening seconds earlier, and hastily turned towards his companions to determine their fate.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:23 pm

Byakuya had been inside many private gardens that were owned by wealthy businessmen, walking through them whilst attending lavish parties attended by only the most prominent of guests. But this... This garden easily put many of those he had seen to shame. It radiated an almost unnatural beauty, giving off an aura of calm to any who might partake of it's splendor.

The flora and fauna surrounding the terrace were unlike any he had ever laid eyes upon. Having seen MANY exotic plants thought to be rare or extinct, he could safely say that he didn't recognize a single one. The bright sun of a cloudless sky reflected off of water droplets that dripped calmly off of the indigo petals, a white haze seemed to hover, lazily over the entire area. Taking the breathtaking sights in, he could imagine himself standing in that very spot, holding a glass of wine. His wife could be found sunbathing on a nearby lounge chair, whilst his son played amongst the trees, turning every so often to wave at his parents.

Truly, this was a place that could inspire poets. His vision of happiness came to an abrupt end, however; a single iron bolt flew out of the mist, preceded by a loud "CLANG". Time seemed to slow to a halt as the bolt spiraled towards Byakuya. He could see the elegant craftsmanship of the metal, and surmised that it could gorge him quite easily, were he to get hit. After calculating the bolt's trajectory, Byakuya took a quick step sideways in order to avoid the incoming projectile. As time began to flow normally once more, the bolt screamed past Byakuya's face, leaving a clean slice across his cheek.

As the bolt slammed into the wall behind him, Byakuya touched his cheek and frowned in dismay at his slight miscalculation. He had forgotten that he was still in his human form, and that his powers and senses were slightly more weak because of it. It did bring up a question of why his powers worked at all. He could feel his body moving at nearly the same speed as Nurarihyon's... Yet he could have sworn that "checkerface" had said that the boy's powers would not work in this place.

A slight grin escaped him, as Byakuya realized they were lied to. This was quite the game that checkerface had set up for them...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexzander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:44 pm

At this point Alexzander was completely on edge him losing his powers had only intensified his eagerness to be aware and on edge. As he passed into the door into the garden he was slightly caught of guard by its extreme beauty he still felt a sense of unease something that worried him to no limits. Then his suspicions were proved correct when he heard a long clicking nose as if something was fired at him... no at everyone. Once Alexzander pinpointed it's location he barely had time to react. Is what he had thought in reality he had none. When he would try roll to his right away from the others it hit his hand directly in the middle of his palm slightly piericing when something strange happened. 

Along with the blood with his palm came a extreme wave of anger building and building until something unexpected occured. The Flame of Wrath began pouring out of his Varia ring and hand at a intense rate. The second Alexzander laid eyes on the flame he became shockedarrow and intended to use it to aviod further damage. With that he would use the Sky Flames Harmony factor to quickly harden the arrow into thick stone. Next he would send a pulse of energy from the Flame of Wrath to demolish the arrow rendering it useless. 

Checkerface had told them their powers were sealed and even then he attempted to call them forward. It was not until he realized that his those wasn't his normal reflexes but those of his powers that he that room they were in held power blocking capabilities. After regaining his composer he would turn back towards the group as the cut from his palm finally ceased to bleed, "Are you guys ok?"

Last edited by Hibari Netsu on Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:33 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:44 pm

Perceval took a moment to acknowledge the terrace's beauty, but only for a moment as his caution took over for his mindset, and scanned around the area, sensing something off with with his surroundings, but he couldn't ascertain what. His theories were interrupted when he heard a strange noise, accompanied by a steel arrow flying toward him. Perceval raised his sword in defense, but knowing he was powerless, he thought he was deprived of Toshiro's swordsmanship, and felt unbalanced, not being able to block the arrow in time.

Perceval, seeing as he was still standing, and not feeling any pain, slowly opened his eyes to see the arrow frozen, and his weapon in its Shikai form. He was surprised to see this after being told his powers had been taken away, but was glad he was alive all the same. After taking a few seconds to make sure no other tricks had been fired, he turned to the other three, and saw they were all fine as well. "I knew this place was off!" Perceval growled, holding his sword up in defense. "What's the meaning of this!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bliss

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:26 pm

A few moments of heavy silence followed the mumbled complaints of the visitor's subtle survival. While any wounds were shallow, the conceptual of meaning would soon follow suit...

A heavy rush of air lead by the swirling of the glowing mist; the cloud cover soon became thinner as it swirled around in a roaring rush of air, loud enough to drown out the voiced complaints. As the wind's cries came to a halt, a silhouette appeared from the clouds, the veil slowly dispersing. To little surprise, the man with seemingly many aliases had appeared, however back in his guise of Checkerface. However, as he stepped out of the clouds, another silhouette came into view, shorter than Checkerface himself. A third emerged alongside, shorter still. Checkerface himself was abnormally tall, giving the appearance of the two new entities an impression of similarity to the visitors themselves.

Checkerface greeted his guests with open arms, a coy smile on his face. "I am more than joyed at your survival. I cannot begin to explain the grief I would bear if any of you had been lost in something so trivial". As he stepped fully into the opening, the two figures behind him followed. Both were hooded, but the sexes of both were obvious. The shortest figure was obviously a woman, her sleek and curved figure giving way to an age in the same group as the four boys. Additionally, the taller was male, maybe a little above the general age. Checkerface gave no notice to either of them, but still kept that smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Liam
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Fri Jun 13, 2014 4:34 am

Flynn looked down into an open palm, his skin pale and his arm shaking from the adrenaline that still coursed through him. There was no bloody wound or heinous pain from an arrow striking through the soft skin of his hand, only the black mark left by the arrow as it clattered against his skin as if it were steel or stone. His Hierro had saved him, without him even knowing he had it back. Only minutes of being powerless...

Flynn's eyes had become dark, his jubilee turned into something akin of anger, or even desperation. He placed his hand on the hilt of his sword, and called to the power to release the spirit of his blade and fuse with it. However, a reply never came. His powers were gone again? No... He could still feel the light energy of his Hierro inside of his skin.

Checkerface had returned, and Flynn had lost his seeming acceptance. Flynn stood on the side of the three other boys, only the blonde boy being in view of his expression as he glared outward. No joy or contempt, only the hollow look of displeasure remained. Flynn kept his hand on his sword.

Two more figures exited the rushing spiral of clouds he had only just noticed, right as they began to fade. A boy, and a girl. Both by size, around his age of later teens. The boy was obviously built well, his cloak outlined his frame even as no skin was visible outside the small cast of his mouth. As well as the girl, who held a beautiful figure, yet still presenting a sense of... Coyness? Perhaps shy. Her hands were behind her back, her head slightly to the side. Flynn was not like other boys. The sight of a pretty girl did not change his emotions or dawn sympathy. He held the same anger and disappointment for her, and the boy, as he did the man behind someone else's mask.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crylancelo

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Sat Jun 14, 2014 9:23 pm

After a quick test of their wit, and skill, the four boys barely managed to avoid being killed. Removing a handkerchief from his pocket, Byakuya wiped the small amount of blood from his cheek. Just as Byakuya began to curse Checkerface for ruining a perfectly good kerchief, the man himself made an appearance before the boys.

His head unmoving, Byakuya shot a glare towards checkerface, signaling that he was NOT amused. "Didn't anyone ever tell you that it's impolite to lie to people?..." Byakuya said under his breath to Checkerface, still brooding over the tiny injury he had sustained.

Just then, two figures emerged from behind Checkerface. Their figures were easily distinguishable upon first glance. One appeared to be a boy, while the other was a girl, both looked to be around the same age as the boys themselves. The last surprise attack had put Byakuya on his toes, and he wasn't about to let his guard down, even for a girl.

Last edited by Crylancelo on Mon Jun 16, 2014 5:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Alexzander
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:35 pm

Alexander was surprised and happy that the other had survived this tricl from Checkerface. Alexzander's hand now placed on his pistols he began moving forward as Checkerface appeared. Alexzander guess that attacking them would result in the loss of their respective powers. He would began to feels uneasy when two additional subordinates one male and female appeared. He would stay silent he would call out to Bester to just in case the situation called for it. He would feel his presence but it was somewhat suppressed he deducted that he would not be able to summon him but he only planned and listen as of now there was nothing else to do.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Zechs

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   Sun Jun 15, 2014 9:37 pm

Perceval calmed himself from the earlier attack, although he hadn't sheathed his sword, only lowered it. He had seen the others standing and felt relieved, then fixated his attention to Checkerface. "I don't know what else I could've expected. Without any solid answers, hostility was bound to happen." At the notice of two other figures, Perceval glared at them for a bit, trying to figure out who these three might be without any concrete information, as direct questioning has proved it would do little to nothing. Perceval tightened his grip around his sword, feeling he had power, but not all, so going in for direct attacks would not end well, which also worried him as if combat did break out, he would not survive the fight, so he convinced himself to let the situation play out and remain calm for the time being.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)   

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Nirvana (Open to four)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next